Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili
Settled in Forks

Re: The NEW Science of Twilight

Post by EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili »

corona wrote:
How was that possible when the imprinter only wants to make the imprintee happy? What could have possibly caused Sam to get angry in the presence of Emily?
Reading Sam and Emily's bios answers the why for this, but the how it was possible is, I think, just as simple as she was in the physical space that Sam exploded into as a werewolf. I don't think it was that Sam did it against his imprinted nature, so to speak...it was that he couldn't stop himself from phasing and was trying not to hurt Emily---he was trying to warn her off, but she stepped forward and boom! the werewolf's claw came down exactly on her face. I don't think he reached out to claw her. It's like if you're standing next to a hot wheel car. You're holding it right in your hand or staring right at its grill. Then, all of a sudden, it explodes into a horse-sized hot wheel car. Now it's grill is ON your face.

Anyway, all that to say that I don't it was intentional---more an issue of space.
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili
Settled in Forks

Post by EverythingRemindsMeOfTwili »

smitten by twilight wrote:
think that the transformation process is akin to pressurizing and heating the body (intense pressure would feel like heat, accounting for the incredible burning feeling), and that the carbon in the body becomes diamond, with other molecules also transforming under pressure, thus the sparkly vampire effect.
PERFECT!!! I LOVED your whole thing here--it really spoke to the geek in me. :D
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
smitten_by_twilight
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by smitten_by_twilight »

Thanks Everything! This thread is perfect for the geek in all of us!
My FanFiction Page ~ Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
Proud Halfway House Cousin Sister! - Team Alice Celebrity Chef - Seeing the future since 1901
Tornado
Member: LaPush Cliff Diving Team

Post by Tornado »

I think, in regard to Alice's visions, it just shows how strong her visions are now. Now, she can she just about anything with anyone, but I don't think it was quite that strong in her previous life. It was more about people she loved. But now she could look at anyone and see their future if she wanted to.