What was Missing That You Wanted to See?

Discussion of the Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn 2

Moderators: December, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Openhome
Corralling the Cullens while Esme's Away

What was Missing That You Wanted to See?

Post by Openhome »

This thread is to discuss what you wanted to see in the movie that wasn't there. Also, feel free to post for all the movies and all the scenes you missed.
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: What was Missing That You Wanted to See?

Post by Violet Sunlight »

Hello everyone,

I REALLY wish Bella & Edward would have sparkled in the meadow.

I wish Edward would have carried vampire-Bella over the threshold when they first step into their cottage.

I wish all the new vampires had lines to say, and more than one.

I wish we would have heard lines from: the Volturi wives, Renata, Heidi, Chelsea and Corin. Just so we knew who was who.

Although I’m very glad we got to see the painful vision-battle, I wish there would have been a way to do the vision-battle without breaking book and movie canon and without it being confusing. But again, I thought the vision-battle was done brilliantly and I liked that it was in the book, subliminally anyway.

I wish BD2 would have been two and half hours long.
corona
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by corona »

Good ones, VS.

Let me add one more thing missing that didn't exactly crush me since they handled the first part totally different and the change made sense. BUT, I had been anticipating it a long, long time.

Bella's flip off the bed once the change is complete. I had the whole thing visualized, slo-motion, hair fanning out, very cool scene.
"It will take an amazing amount of control,” she mused. “More even than Carlisle has. He may be just strong enough…the only thing he’s not strong enough to do is stay away from her. That’s a lost cause.”
Violet Sunlight
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Violet Sunlight »

corona:lol: Uhhmmm . . . sounds like a great scene.

Oh I forgot another one, I would have wanted to see Bella’s fight-training scene. Ya know, I thought there was a scene where she attacks Edward on her first hunt. Ah well, maybe it will be in the DVD.
marielle
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by marielle »

corona wrote:Bella's flip off the bed once the change is complete. I had the whole thing visualized, slo-motion, hair fanning out, very cool scene
Yes, I wished they had taken a few minutes to do that part properly.. I mean on two hours of movie nobody will notice 5 minutes more and do the waking up and hunting scene properly...

Also I missed the fact that Bella was apologizing to Seth for breaking his bone... I would have loved seeing Seth in human and completely comfortable around Bella and Edward.

But to be honest that was the only things I really missed in the movie. it was much more complete than the previous movies.
These violent delights, have violent endings...Like fire and gunpowder, they consume what they kiss

Respect Team Robsten, Proud addict of the halfway house