What's your eye color?

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DanyaO
Wandering Through Town

Re: What's your eye color?

Post by DanyaO »

Carmen wrote:My eyes are blue-green, when I was a child they were blue and now they're getting greener every day... but when I've just put in my contacts (I can't see very well...) or cried they are bright blue again. ;) And I have a brown spot in my left eye, which is pretty cool...

That's funny- my eyes are green and when I've been crying they go a really pale green. I'd LOVE to get butterscotch contacts! :)
pallorxmortis
Learning to Love Green

Post by pallorxmortis »

My eye color is really hard to describe.
When I was born my eyes were jet black and over time they faded to a gold/red color.

When I'm angry or upset they are more red, when I'm calm they are more of a golden color.
When I just wake up they are black.
It is a really funky color, most of the time I just wear grey contacts to cover them up because I hate having people ask me what color my eyes are.

I sometimes wish I had gotten my Great-grandfathers violet eyes, they were so beautiful.

"You see a wile, you thwart. Am I right?"
-- Crowley to Aziraphale : Good Omens
Twilove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Twilove »

I had Blue eyes when I was born I wish I would have kept them but my eyes I guess there hazel but they like to change color when I first wake up there a darker brown and during the day they become lighter theres green and golden specks in them too and if I put on the right color eye shadow they look topaz lol I do that a lot lately to look more vampiresh
mrs.jordancullen
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by mrs.jordancullen »

my eyes are so freakin awesome!!!! they are sometimes chocolate brown, and sometimes almost gold!!!!!! :o
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I have brown eyes like Bella! XD
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

mrs.jordancullen wrote:my eyes are so freakin awesome!!!! they are sometimes chocolate brown, and sometimes almost gold!!!!!! :o
Lucky...whatever lighting goes through my retina, it's always either pitch black or bland brown. xP

I have brown eyes obviously but I don't even have a strange shade of brown...why am I so average? :?
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

My eye color: indecisive.
They seriously cannot just pick a color. One day their brown, the next they look greenish, then they're blue, and yesterday I got my school pictures taken and they looked gray. It was so weird. So that's my eye color. Indecisive.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
soul alchemist
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by soul alchemist »

My eyes are brown but from far away they look black.And with the purple circles under my eyes I have which is regularly because I go to sleep like at 12 Am everyday, I look like a thirsty vampire.My eyes look like I have eyeliner on but I dont wear makeup.Not Yet.
The most gorgeous twins in my world.
you dazzle me_x
Settled in Forks

Post by you dazzle me_x »

My eye color is...strange. Naturally they're a bright chocolate brown and depending on my lack of sleep they get darker and darker. But if i'm in a better mood and i'm more well rested they're a really light honey brown. Sorta works like the Cullens minus the whole "thirst" thing. haha (:
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

WOW! My eyes are really really dark. I remember doing this thing where the teacher turned off the lights and we had to look into each others eyes to see our pupils get smaller or bigger. But my partner couldn't see because my eyes are so dark!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~