What would your Vampire Power be?

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CullenxLove
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: frolicing through the unicorn forest that is RPattz's hair

Re: What would your Vampire Power be?

Post by CullenxLove »

i would probably have the power to sway people to my opinions, and make them do what i want to or something along those lines.. just like able to manipulate people to the point where they would listen to my every word...or something like that just less intense lol

Team Edward, Emmett, Alice, Jacob, Garrett, Jasper, Seth, Bella, Charlie, and Renesmee<3
"And by the way I adore you..in frightening, dangerous ways" - Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
billygirl32
Settled in Forks

Post by billygirl32 »

I would want to see into the future like Alice!!! I would LOVE to know what was ahead!!!!! :D the twilight series is myy lifeee
selune
Settled in Forks

Post by selune »

i just see myself being the cause of destruction in this world...like, whatever i touch will end up dead or destroyed. it's so bad but that's really how i feel... even my friends were saying that i'd end up killing someone if i keep the pessimism up. (i know they're joking...but still...)... also because i think playing a villain will be fun.
he glitters and dazzles people... a&b by Dael.K@Twilight Art (soompi)
Leoni

Post by Leoni »

I'm the peacekeeper with my friends and family. For some reason I'm able to calm people down and prevent arguments. I think I'm good at helping to bond people, I like to make sure people are comfortable, having fun and everyone is involved. So I'd probably just get better at doing that. Not very exciting but good for a group's harmony.
Love is not love
Which alters when it alteration finds,
Or bends with the remover to remove:
O no! it is an ever-fixed mark
That looks on tempests and is never shaken

E<3B

stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

If I were lucky enough to have a special power it would be something like Alice. As I am now, completely human, I have dreams and see things about the future...not in a clear cut way but I always feel when something is coming. Sometimes it's good, sometimes not so much. It's hard to trust your instincts but I think it'd be pretty awesome to have it heightened by being a vampire. :) If I didn't have that power I'd probably be close to something like Jasper in the way he knows what other's a feeling and can try to help. But all that being said, I'd probably be a dud vampire hahaha.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
PATDPeace

Post by PATDPeace »

mine probably would be something along the lines of Alices powers,cuz i can kinda sense when something good os coming my way
Imagemade by Dani-Danisaur-PATDforums
garnetpixie

Post by garnetpixie »

I'm very argumentitive. I do cause conflict without realizing it. My power would be like Jasper's but making people umcomfortable and agitated. But I'm also an excellent judge of chacter and personality, so I could end up with a special power like Edward's. I also have the ability to focus in on something important and ignore everything else (sometimes even my breathing!) so that could be it too! Oh the possibilities are endless!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
dazzleme
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: At school, watching that pale guy with red brown hair... does he sparkle?

Post by dazzleme »

HMMMM.... I think I would be invisible... or is it possible to have a combo of powers??? Hmm... maybe I can... no that wouldn't work... maybe I would have the power to judge and change relationships... yeah that might work. I like it! :lol:
Do I dazzle you?
Frequently.

E <3 B
E <3 ME!!!!!

Taylor Lautner-From shark to wolf
http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/story/ ... chapter=1/DONT ANSWER Q ON CHAP2
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

I'd have something close to Alice's gift, as i tend to have a 6th sense about things coming... Or I'd be like the Jasper, Picking up emotions are a strong thing in my family, which is why we tend to try NOT to be too emotional : )
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Twilove

Post by Twilove »

hmm well Mind reading has always been my first choice in powers but if it was something that im already good at than maybe it would be something like Jaspers power I'm very empathetic and I can tell what peoples moods are just being near them so idk something along those lines