Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
edward loverr
Settled in Forks

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by edward loverr »

i dont like kristen as bella because i imagined bella more skinny with longer legs and her face was totally different in my head. plus she doesnt send the right emotions through when she plays bella in my opionion, i dont know i just didnt think she was very good as bella. but thats just my opionion. and its nothing against kristen stewart. oh and when she talks in the movie her head kinda ceasures the whole time i thought it was pretty funny! AGAIN I AM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN TO KRISTEN STEWART. so yeah... :lol:
E<3B
DIE HARD CULLEN FAN RIGHT HERE!!
I wish all guys could be like Edward. And I won't stop looking until i find my Edward Cullen <3
i know i am deep.
deal with it.
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by LeechesRule95 »

WHEN Kristen is in pain, she looks like she has trouble giving birth..... IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN...(MAYBE A LITTLE..) JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION..

Kirsten had no emotion and when she did she looked like she had amnesia and didnt know what she was doing....... I honestly think she should take acting classes if she wants to do better in another movie... Some parts were okay and I like how she acted but MOST FOR ME WERE HORRIFIC......

SHE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER...
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

LeechesRule95 wrote:WHEN Kristen is in pain, she looks like she has trouble giving birth..... IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN...(MAYBE A LITTLE..) JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION..

Kirsten had no emotion and when she did she looked like she had amnesia and didnt know what she was doing....... I honestly think she should take acting classes if she wants to do better in another movie... Some parts were okay and I like how she acted but MOST FOR ME WERE HORRIFIC......

Yes, yes, yes. Exactly. I'm tryin' not to laugh because my dad's sittin here, so HAAAAAAAA!
You're so right about the trouble thing. . .
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
LeechesRule95

Post by LeechesRule95 »

threethings wrote:
LeechesRule95 wrote:WHEN Kristen is in pain, she looks like she has trouble giving birth..... IM NOT TRYING TO BE MEAN...(MAYBE A LITTLE..) JUST EXPRESSING MY OPINION..

Yes, yes, yes. Exactly. I'm tryin' not to laugh because my dad's sittin here, so HAAAAAAAA!
Ugh its so true though i mean what was with the moaning...... SHE WAS LIKE "MMMMMMMM edward MMMMMMMM stop MMMMMMM the MMMMMMMM fire MMMMMMMM!"

she could have shrieked i mean honestly ur in pain not GIVING BIRTH TO A 4 TON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I loved her! I thought she was great! :) Can't wait for NEW MOON!!!!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
heartscreams

Post by heartscreams »

LeechesRule95 wrote:
threethings wrote:

Ugh its so true though i mean what was with the moaning...... SHE WAS LIKE "MMMMMMMM edward MMMMMMMM stop MMMMMMM the MMMMMMMM fire MMMMMMMM!"

she could have shrieked i mean honestly ur in pain not GIVING BIRTH TO A 4 TON BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :?
if you read Twilight again, Bella wasn't shrieking during that scene! i'm pretty sure.

i think people are over-analyzing the movie, or rather Kristen as Bella. and i thought the mods mentioned before that we are not supposed to criticise the actors to the extreme? where have all the respects and manners gone to???
courtneylou222
Settled in Forks

Post by courtneylou222 »

Kristen is one of the most talented and experienced actors in the movie. I think she did the best she could with what she was given. Because she is the main character and every girl who reads the book sees a part of herself in Bella, it is somewhat understandable she is being picked on. But if you've seen "Into the Wild", you know she is a great actress and has only shown a small portion of what she is capable of.
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

I loved Kristen. It worked for me. I think she looked the part and I really can't wait for New Moon because I honestly think the writing will be better and her character will be so much more developed.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
awesomejen1
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by awesomejen1 »

I am glad that other people feel the same as me. I honestly can't see how people could think her performance was good...and it's not that I see myself as Bella, I thought Kristen looked good...but she wasn't true to Bella at all...maybe true to New Moon Bella because she was emotionally dead through out the movie. It is a difficult role because you are trying to portray the outward emotion that readers get to be part of, but that is not an excuse to not do well...she should have stepped up to the plate. Bleech...I hope she gets pregnant or something so they can recast her role. Yeah, I hate having characters switch around in movies, but I hate bad actress' even more. JMO, though. I am sure she is a lovely girl, but I don't really like her as an actress...she plays every role the same...angsty, sullen teenager...
http://www.fanfiction.net/~awesomejen
Cool graphic stuff from MRK! Thanks!
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

uhhh...Im torn really.. I like Kristen. She's cute but never in all my years did I imagine Bella like her. I imagined her with longer darker hair. Full lips and not such a pointy nose...uh...and her voice is kind of frustrating. Once I saw the movie though I have to admit she did a good job but If it were up to me I would have chosen someon else to play Bella.
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]