Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Christie
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: New Moon~ The movie

Post by Christie »

Christie wrote:for some reason I really feel them in their mid to late 20s early 30s.

for Aro David Bowie ( I know he is old but makeup can do wonders) he really feels like Aro to me, yummy and evil without being overtly so. Or John Hensley from Nip/Tuck...he has eyes that can bore into you like he is reading your mind....le sigh http://www.imdb.com/media/rm3102578176/nm0378161

for Caius Norman Reedus... http://www.imdb.com/media/rm549427200/nm0005342 a picture is worth a thousand words ...devious being one of them I am partial to.

for Marcus Joris Jarsky... sooooo bored.... http://www.imdb.com/media/rm2392626176/nm0419005

thoes are young guys right? Or does my age show what I think of as young LOL!
Could you say no to the Irish coven?
The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by The Architect »

I am begging someone for a release date!
Is next week to soon?
Im glad they are doing it, even though this isnt may favourite book "Not a Jacob fan", but we need them all :D
What If I'm The Bad Guy?
cascsiany
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by cascsiany »

The Architect wrote:I am begging someone for a release date!
Is next week to soon?
Im glad they are doing it, even though this isnt may favourite book "Not a Jacob fan", but we need them all :D
unfortunately for us they aren't even talking about filming until march! they are going to make us wait forever to see the next movie.
EDC, Inc... Crane Trainee
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn
"We can find some other way to pick a fight with this Demetri."~ Emmett, NM p. 534
Morgan University
Locard's Theory
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I'm wondering if they're gonna release it around this time again next year. Like the holiday season is pretty good for releasing movies. I think I could live with a year, but no longer than that! hehe
Image Image
The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by The Architect »

Ya know if we can talk our beloved author into releasing a book everytime a movie hits the theatres...

March eh? Definetly sounds like they are going to do one a year, harry potter/LOTR did the same did they not?
Well, ill be waiting impatiently.
What If I'm The Bad Guy?
dimber
Fishing with Charlie

Post by dimber »

If they really start filming in March I don't think they'll be able to release the movie in 2009, with all the post-production, like special effects and editing, such a big film will require. I think we'll have to wait until 2010 :cry:

Anyway, I don't think we can blame them...I mean, the cast and crew - which will be mostly confirmed for the second movie - have just live such a hectic period. They definitely need some rest. Plus, the casting for new characters - that is very important since all of them will appear in the other movie as well - will take a few weeks, as well as finding the right locations for the Italian scenes and all of that.

Personally, I hope they'll take time to do things properly. I've already gone through an excruciating wait for the Lord of the Rings movie but it was worth it. I hope it's worth for New Moon - and Eclipse and BD too!!
...we are such stuff that dreams are made on...

sarina1113
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by sarina1113 »

I really don't mind waiting. I hope they take their time and get it close to perfect actually. When I first heard that they were shooting for next Christmas, it was a little bit of a shock because that's so close! I'd usually expect a year and a half between releases. Anyways, if I get too anxious, I'll probably just re-read NM (for the 3rd time) and draw quite a few predictions for the flim, haha. :D
J<3N
Q: Who's your favorite vampire? Edward Cullen or Bill Compton?
A: Well, Bill has quite the...uh... I'll just say Bill is my favorite for undisclosed reasons...

XxKatiexX
Settled in Forks

Post by XxKatiexX »

It is ok to wait but it is really not so nice to live in germany because they don't know anything it takes months until they get new news and that's annoying. The movie will come out later and the books come out later it is always like this but the books need much more time 5 months or so. That's why I don't like german fansites and all that stuff they need to much time.
New Moon is harder than Twilight I think because Bella's suffers such a long time and I think this will take a long time as well as all the other stuff I really hope they take as much time as they need so that the movie will be even better than the first one.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I'm betting Christmas 2009 (hopefully not early '10!)... avoiding Harry Potter movies and trying to keep on a one a year (or so) schedule is going to be a good thing for them, because you don't want the hype to have a chance to die down, ya know? I think they'll have a good chance of getting the rest of the movies out on the same schedule because they pretty much know now that they'll be making Eclipse (at least), so maybe they'll start filming sooner because they'll already have done pre-production and the cast might not have other movies going on and stuff. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
AustinVampireCoven
Wandering Through Town

Post by AustinVampireCoven »

I REALLY want to audition for Jane.... But i am not a know actor so i dont think i will get cast.... but i am gonna audition and send in my resume and picture anyway, i mean i do have experience.... But I REALLY want to be Jane!!! I dont know.. i might post a pic of me later for Jane... lol