Twilight Moments

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
jaspercookie

Re: Twilight Moments

Post by jaspercookie »

I know. haha. I totally won that arugment... she's just in denial. :roll:
soccergirl
Settled in Forks

Post by soccergirl »

Question who turned emmett and rosalie and what were the situations and in what ook do u learn about when they turned into a vampire
Waffle of Doom
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
Location: On the Mafia's Living Room Floor, Plotting the Takeover of Japan

Post by Waffle of Doom »

soccergirl wrote:Question who turned emmett and rosalie and what were the situations and in what ook do u learn about when they turned into a vampire
Emmett's story didn't make it to the books, look under 'outtakes' on SM's website for his story, but basiclly he was being attacked by a bear, Rose found him, took him back to Carlisle and Carlisle changed him. Rosalie's story is in Eclipse, she had been raped and left for dead by her fiance (s/p?) and his friends when they were drunk, Carlisle found her and bit her.

Now, my Twilight moment:
Yesterday I pulled into the parking lot with my dad at Wal-Mart and he pointed out a Mercedes S 550 (Carlisle drives the S550 AMG) and he says,
him- You don't see many of them.
Me- *smirk* Of course not they're expensive cars. I like the AMG version better.

we start talking because he's shocked I know what kind of car it is, and even more so when I start to list a bunch of facts about the AMG, then he replied:

Him- You really don't need the AMG, that's more hotrod, the S550 by itself is plenty fast, unless you want to race it. How did you know so much about it anyways?"
Me- *smirk* Oh, I know some people who have an AMG, but they like to drive really fast.

It went so far over his head, lol
FanFiction /Twilight Mafia ~Angry Little Sabina/ Team Laurent~ Co-Boss/Volturi~ Jinx
PhantasmaWolf
Learning to Love Green

Post by PhantasmaWolf »

I have three Twilight moments. They're not really anything big, but eh. *shrugs* Well, on my way home from school as I'm riding the bus, I always see this truck that looks EXACTLY like Bella's I swear. Two weeks ago I was looking at a calendar for the birthdays at school in November, and one of the last names was Cullen. Unfortunatley, I can't remember the first name, but I know it wasn't any of the names from Twilight. And a couple weeks ago one of the secerataries got over the intercom and said: "Edward Cullen, please come to the office." I'm pretty sure it was just a joke, but several people including me had this: "What?! Where?! Look on their faces."
YouAreMyLifeNow
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by YouAreMyLifeNow »

you guys all have good twilight moments..... :cry: i never have big moments like some of those

anyway in science we are doing something with mitosis like they did in biology in twilight (not the lab though, i think we're just going over it

also in science: i knew that humans had 23 pairs of chromosomes and while i was doing homework i told my dad how many chromosomes vampires and were-wolves had and he looked at me like i was going crazy

and in spanish i new what a word was because the italin version of it was in new moon( the word for singer, and im a bad speller so i won't even try
I know i spell bad
Twi Mafia~Sarina Santoro
Twilight lover: Because sometimes fantasy is better than reality
PhantasmaWolf
Learning to Love Green

Post by PhantasmaWolf »

Another Twilight moment. o_o' Today in choir I was talking to the girl who sits next to me, and we're pretty good friends. And she started talking about her friend named Jacob, who is the very best friend of a guy named Emmett. I had to contain myself from making a Twilight refrence.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Happy I saw a Jeep Wrangler today...

..sad to see that the driver was an old guy and not Emmett. :cry:
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

YouAreMyLifeNow wrote:you guys all have good twilight moments..... :cry: i never have big moments like some of those

anyway in science we are doing something with mitosis like they did in biology in twilight (not the lab though, i think we're just going over it

also in science: i knew that humans had 23 pairs of chromosomes and while i was doing homework i told my dad how many chromosomes vampires and were-wolves had and he looked at me like i was going crazy

and in spanish i new what a word was because the italin version of it was in new moon( the word for singer, and im a bad speller so i won't even try
we're talking about chromosomes in biology in the moment and a guy (a stupid guy but anyway) was asking himself how many pairs of chromosomes humans have. "24, no 25 pairs! no 24...or..." i just was like "no, andre, humans got 23. 24 are werewolves and 25 are vampires. everybody knows that!" he threw me a quite strange glance :lol:
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

I am trapped inside New Moon!
My Edward has left to go to the other side of the world and I'm left with my Jacob who always makes me laugh and we have amazing fun. But he's not my Edward.

That's it basically! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

I've only had some small Twilight moments. Most of them are Volvo-related. Like yesterday while I was in class the teacher suddenly said the word: 'Volvo'. I don't know what the context was since I was sort of falling asleep before that. I just caught that one word. My other Volvo related moment was when I almost got hit by a silver Volvo. I was crossing the street in front of my school. I was right in the middle of the street when the shiny silver Volvo was *suddenly* there as well. (I'm serious, that guy must've driven way too fast because I did not see it before and I always look before I cross a street.) Instead of walking on quickly I sort of froze for a few seconds and stared at the beautiful shiny silver Volvo.
Then there are the daily Twilight moments. I travel to school by bus so I always have to wait a while at the bus stop before the bus arrives. That used to be really annoying but now I've discovered that if I walk a bit further to the next bus stop, I'm right in front of a Volvo garage. :D Oh, and another one. I'm currently learning how to program in Java at school and we are now using this program called 'ECLIPSE' to help us.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana