Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TaraLin
Settled in Forks

Hey

Post by TaraLin »

How did you pick your screen name?
It's my name

How did you come to read Twilight and which book is your favorite?

Well to be honest, I was a little weary about reading the books at first. I'd heard they were about vampires and vampires aren't really my style. But after ALL of my friends raved about how awesome the books were and how much I needed to read them, I caved. And boy am I glad I did! :P

I think my favorite book is Twilight. Then Breaking Dawn. Then Eclipse. Then New Moon.

Who do you like best: Edward, Bella, or Jacob?
Oh I just love them all! Bella is just amazing and she reminds me of myself in that she's always tripping over her own feet and endangering her own life. And she's really pale. :P

Edward is just...gah amazing. There's no words to describe him! He makes me want a vampire boyfriend!!

Jacob. God I love Jacob. He's hilarious and just amazing. He's a great friend and just a good person, even if he can be a little foolish.

Who is your favorite minor character?
Hmmm...I would have to say...I have no clue. I love them all! :P

What are your hobbies?
Reading. Writing. Listening to music. Playing with my dogs. Hanging with my friends. Texting.

Where are you from (general area like Montana, not exact town!)
Missouri.

How old are you? (In general, like teen, 20's, 30's, 40's etc)
Lets just say I'm only going to be a teenager for a few more months. That makes me sad. =[

Anything else you would like to share.
Um...I'm a pretty friendly person and have been searching for a twilight forum for some time as I got tired of discussing Twilight on Harry Potter sites. :P
Anything else you wanna know, just PM me.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Re: Hey

Post by darkrider »

welcome to the new lexicon! i'm Dark..and i'm nice. feel free to pm me if u wanna chit chatter. :D

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
TaraLin
Settled in Forks

Post by TaraLin »

Hey. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to meeting new people and of course talking about Twilight. Haha
KeepMeWithYou
Wandering Through Town
Location: In the City of Nothing with my Dhampir, Xavier, and his human Ally

Post by KeepMeWithYou »

Welcome to the Lex! Hope to see you around the boards. :)
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM anytime. See you around the boards! :D
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
sean
Wandering Through Town

Post by sean »

Welcome to the lex! I'm Sean, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to chat! Hope you like it here. -sean
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome to the new lex, it's a great place for the addicted to feel a "normal". My name is Leah, PM me anytime, hope to see you around the boards.
TaraLin
Settled in Forks

Post by TaraLin »

Haha Okay thats sooo strange! On the harry Potter site that I frequent there are mods named Ren and Aly. I'm not kidding! :P

Haha I think that means this is my new home -huggles all-

Thanks Leah and Sean for the welcome. And you too Ren and Alyssa. [[It still boggles my mind!]]

I think I'm going to like it here and if I have any questions I'll be sure to let you all know! Thanks for welcoming me!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Welcome to the home of the happily obsessed. We love having new addicts post, it makes the rest of us feel more normal. :D

Make sure you check out the Newcomer's Guide. It will help you navigate the site. Meyer's Personal Correspondence is a must-read and I thought the Timeline was really interesting too.

See you around the boards!
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry