Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by velvet_voice »

He certainly is the one to suffer the most. He doesn't feel only his pain but everyone else's too and he showes incredible courage, strenght and self-control to be able to bear such pain. It must be so hard for him thinking he is the weekest from all the Cullens... although he is not. He is one of the strongest actually given the fact he is so new to their way of living.
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.
She turned her face away from me, into his chest.

E<3B
Gia Pattinson♥
Settled in Forks

Post by Gia Pattinson♥ »

I love Jasper! He is one of my favourites :). I think his gift would be very useful, it is my favourite gift out of the lot of them :)
Image Image Image
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

velvet_voice wrote:He certainly is the one to suffer the most. He doesn't feel only his pain but everyone else's too and he showes incredible courage, strenght and self-control to be able to bear such pain. It must be so hard for him thinking he is the weekest from all the Cullens... although he is not. He is one of the strongest actually given the fact he is so new to their way of living.
your sig is mesmerizing. i'll have to stop looking at it eventaully. i mean, i can't stare at the computer screen for a long time then i'll mess up my eyes, but i can't look away...

and i absolutely agree. I don't think Jasper is weak either. The fact that he does it for Alice and to not be a monster, shows a great deal of strength to try and overcome your natural instincts.
I love Jasper <33
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So I love visiting this thread just to look at all the GOOORGEOUS Jackson Rathbone pics. Yum yum :P
Image Image
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

So no one has posted on here in a couple days so I thought I'd get the ball rolling again...

In Breaking Dawn we get a glimpse of what kind of lovers Edward and Emmett are (ripping pillows/breaking headboards in Edward's case and breaking down houses :lol: in Emmett's case). So what kind of lover do you think Jasper is? He's more tempted by human blood which makes him almost more... animalistic... to me. WOW can you just imagine? *starts daydreaming*
Image Image
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Mmmm... What kind of lover would Jasper be? I think he would be very passionate, but I can imagine that it would be frustrating for him. Every time he thought of something romantic to do for Alice, she'd be a step ahead of him.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

Edward_Addict wrote:So no one has posted on here in a couple days so I thought I'd get the ball rolling again...

In Breaking Dawn we get a glimpse of what kind of lovers Edward and Emmett are (ripping pillows/breaking headboards in Edward's case and breaking down houses :lol: in Emmett's case). So what kind of lover do you think Jasper is? He's more tempted by human blood which makes him almost more... animalistic... to me. WOW can you just imagine? *starts daydreaming*
It is not fair we didn't get to find out more about him. It's true that he is the most real vampire from all the Cullens so I guess he can be very passionate, aggresive and as you said animalistic... we can just guess and imagine.. But I think he must make up for being so quite and gentle all the time when he is alone with Alice :twisted: :roll: :D
Last edited by velvet_voice on Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Alice!" Jasper's voice whipped, and then he was right behind her, his hands curling over hers.

E<3B
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

You know what's funny is I wonder if he tries to use his power during, um, love making? :oops: Like if he's feeling especially passionate does he manipulate you to feel that way, or if he's feeling soft and romantic does he make you feel the same? I would think he wouldn't consciously use his power, but maybe he doesn't realize he's doing it? Who knows... wish I could find out firsthand! :twisted:
Image Image
velvet_voice
Learning to Love Green

Post by velvet_voice »

haha me too :D
I think he wouldn't use his power when he is making love because we know how when he mess with someone's emotions and feelings it's a little irritating, so maybe he relies on trying to satisfy Alice naturaly :lol: :roll:

E<3B
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I was just reading the Lex's interview with Jackson and he mentioned something about a scene in the movie with him and Alice that I REALLY hope is in the DVD deleted scenes!
"Lexicon - What has been your favorite scene to shoot so far? Why?
Jackson - Alice and I got to run around treetops. She reveled in the wildflowers. I
found solace in her beauty."
Here's the full interview for those who haven't read it:
http://www.twilightlexicon.com/Intervie ... erview.pdf
Image Image