Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Confederate Army~ Team Jasper

Post by Lynzeee »

Hey There Elizah wrote:So is Stainless Claret the final ruling on team reds name?

If it is I may have a heart attack...
Hahaha!
I am stepping up and saying so- being one of two Majors
so it is the name..
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

*has heart attack*

i think that's the first time my idea has ever been picked... for anything.

Yay! I'm putting it in my siggy.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

I don't mean to mess up teams or anyhting, but I want to play too.

-What was your first impression of Jasper?
Strong silent type. Who doesn't love a little mystery?

- What do you like about Jasper?
He seems like he's always in pain, but he can always calm down a room, right away.

- What is your opinion on Jasper's past (in the army, with Maria, etc.)?
It builds charcter. He would just have been a soilder on the south's side of the civil war, the whole turnning into a vampire army general thing works for him. And it seems like he enjoys his new family a lot.

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?
Perfect, I"m excited about the next three movies!

- What is your favourite Jasper moment and/or quote?

You held out your hand, and I took it without stopping to make sense of what I was doing. For the first time in almost a century, I felt hope.
Jasper Hale, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.301

When you live for the fight, for the blood, the relationships you form are tenuous and easily broken.
Jasper Hale, Eclipse, Chapter 13, p.299

And I love how him and Alice met.

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?
His hair cut. It drives me crazy, but not how you think. I just love sloppy hair that looks a little clean. And he is a complete gentelman, which is a dying artform.

And totally just so someone else will laugh with me about this- The name generator website gave me "Isabella Trueblood" for my first name generation. I thought that was a riot!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by Lieziewiezie »

That there was something great about him. I don't know why but from moment one his mystery got me and I was really hooked on Jasper.

How he really wants to do the right thing even though it causes him so much pain. And how it's extremly hard for him to be a vegetarian but he is so determined to don't be a monster anymore.
And his huge love for Alice.

I thought it was very intruiging to read about it and everything fell into place. Jasper has a huge feeling for disipline and all that. He used it badly with Maria, now he's using all his discipline in doing the right thing. He's also very intelligent, you can see that in everything he did in the army and how he lived through and escaped Maria's.

- What do you think about the casting of Jackson Rathbone as Jasper in the Twilight movie?
Perfection. I absolutly adore Jasper as a character and Jackson was awsome for it. Altough I never pictured Jasper to be as cute as Jackson is, it was a nice addition ;) I'd love to see more of Jasper though, it was very limited!

Defenitly when he tells his story. It was so great for me to finally know everything about Jaspers past. And every loving moment with Alice. I love those two so much!

- Anything else you'd like to share about yourself, or how you came to love Jasper?
Again, the mystery. He was such a silent type but so strong. You imdiatly felt he was something special!
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

yay! two new members!
welcome lieziewiezie and garnetpixie!!

and i have a question...what exactly are we going
to be doing in the battles? lol i dont know if that's a
dumb question but i'm just a little confused about it.
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

I hope it is ok if I just jump in here!

He was very mysterious and sorta strange.

He is such a gentleman. He is very loyal to Alice and the family.

It made everything make sense. He did what he had to do and though it wasn't the right thing he learned from it and came a long way.

It worked so well! Jackson did an absolutely wonderful job playing Jasper.

When he is telling Bella his story and he walks into the diner and sees Alica and she says " You've kept me waiting a long time" and he says "I'm sorry Ma'am". Such a gentleman!

I loved Jasper from the beginning. Sure Edward is awesome but there is something about Jasper!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
LilyMorgana
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by LilyMorgana »

Can I join?

I remember I liked his name. I used to have a (blonde) doll named 'Jasper'. Actually ... I think it might still be on my attic. And - of course - I was intrigued by his mysteriousness (is that a word?).

I liked how he used to be 'evil' but how he chose to become a 'vegetarian' because of the beautiful thing called love. :) I also like how he and Alice can be perfectly happy together by just being together. I wish I could find my own calm(ing) and rather quiet man like him.

It was certainly an interesting story. It gave much more insight in his personality, I believe. Like how he pretended to be older to be able to join the army. My favourite part of his history is when he met Alice of course. That was perfect.

At first I had my doubts, but after seeing the film those have vanished! I think Jackson Rathbone did a great job as Jasper.

When Jasper sees Alice back at the end of New Moon after he has been so worried about her. That was a great Jasper moment.
- Nele

Private Morgana Mordant of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Stainless Claret
LilyMorgana
Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Post by Lynzeee »

WELCOME new members!
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

Nena wrote:Jasper's Army now recruiting! Join our Boot Camp... and feel better!

This is the questionnaire:

I am so enlisting!

My first impression of Jasper was he was the quiet guy in his family, he really did love his siblings and parents, and they all knew it, but he didn't feel the need to show it in a very open way.

I like that despite the fact that it is very difficult for him to live the way he does, he still tries to be the best person he can. Then there's also the whole quiet, mysterious, hott thing ;)

I think his vampire past is unfortunate, but it helped him to become the person he is today. and that person, Jasper Cullen(/Hale) makes his history as Jasper Whitlock worth it.

Like everyone else, I was a tiny bit iffy about Jackson from the first promos, but when they fixed his hair, I got over it. Then he did the Twilight Tuesdays, and we all fell in love with him, ("I don't know- they've got brooms!" :D ). Jackson definitely did a great job portraying Jasper, he understood the character, and was a real scene-stealer. He also did the one of the best jobs of planting seeds for New Moon. They would have had some serious trouble making the sequel if he didn't make sure to look like he's putting a serious effort into not eating his future sister. I wish he and Ashley/Alice had gotten some more screen-time :(. Oh well, plenty of time for that when he attacks 8-).

I have a couple favorite Jasper scenes, it would take much too long to write them all now, so I'll go for the first one that came to my head, page 404 of Twilight. I still don't get why Bella thinks Jasper doesn't like her, not everyone is as good at the whole not biting people thing as Edward :evil:

Um... what else? :idea: I think that Jasper's power is one of the most awesome, in some ways more awesome than Edward's. When comparing the powers, Edward knows what you're thinking, but it stops there. Jasper knows what you're feeling, but he can change it too. Also, in some ways Jasper's power is almost invincible, by that I mean that you can resist it, but nobody we've met is completely immune to it. With Alice's power, just grab a few half-breeds, and she's neutralized, with Edward, you can get Bella to shield you. You can't lie with your body, so you can't lie with your feelings to Jasper.

I don't really get the army, teams, and special name stuff, but I'll try my best. I'm making up my own first name.
Name: Abigail Church
Team: Stainless Claret (?) feel free to change my team, I just heard from copper_curls that team red needed members. What does Stainless Claret mean?
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

Stainless Claret comes from 2 things.

One of the names for the Confederate flag was the "Stainless Banner".

Claret means both 'red' and 'blood'...

So we combined the 2 and came up with Stainless Claret.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.