General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Ichigo Kitty
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Sweetest Moments aka I so wish I was Bella right now moments

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I wished I was Bella when she turned into a vampire in Breaking Dawn and had Renesme. (I always wanted to be a vampire *lol* that would be sooo awesome. And I do want a daughter someday. So... that's why. ^-^)
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B
mish241091
Settled in Forks

Post by mish241091 »

I always wished I would be turned into a vampire one day :lol: Pity it won't happen :(

Bella is one lucky girl.
I can feel what you’re feeling now — and you are worth it. - Jasper Hale

Who’s afraid of the big, bad wolf? - Jacob Black
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

I pretty much wish I was Bella through the whole series, except chapter 3 in NM. You all know why.
But there is one time that isn't exactly "sweet" but I wouldn't mind being Bella, even though the moment is kinda scary... when Jasper almost attacks her at her birthday party. Scary yes, but what a way to go, eh? ;) Jasper's lips on your neck, mm hmm... LOL
Image Image
alice_is_my_homegirl
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by alice_is_my_homegirl »

The first time that Bella knows that Edward stayed in her room. Twilight Chapter 14 Page 299-311
Team Edward: Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

During the wedding! I wouldn't mind walking toward Edward and knowing it was the beginning of forever. I think I would prefer if it was Jasper but Edward will do.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
cutiegurl_147
Settled in Forks

Post by cutiegurl_147 »

edward x lover wrote:"By the way, I love you in frightening dangerous ways." pg.125ish Midnight Sun

"This would be difficult on a couch."

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?" <<WHY CAN'T I BE BELLA???????????
Stacia wrote:Just to go with moments in Twilight, in no particular order - When Edward saves Bella from being squashed by the truck in the school parking lot. (Not that I'd want to be involved in an accident like that but still - to be rescued by Edward....*sigh*...) Then when Edward touches Bella for the first time outside the gym; pushing her hair behind her ear. I know that it's a little thing but it's the little things that count. Then there is the moment when Bella hears her lullaby for the first time...so absolutely adorably sweet! Also, the time after Edward saved Bella and he took to the restaurant and he focused all his attention on Bella and ignored the hostess & waitress. The meadow scene (I don't need to say anything else. The whole scene was remarkable!)Then when Edward first brings Bella to his home and shows her his bedroom; when Edward tackles Bella to the couch and Alice and Jasper come into the room, I love how Edward isn't afraid to show his feelings about Bella to his family. Also, the part where Edward is trying to make Bella forget her fear of "running" with him as they are getting ready to go play baseball. If I were Bella, I'd probably have melted like butter! :D
Lovebug_Cullen wrote:I admit I've read Chapter 20 in Eclipse far too many times to be normal...

"I promise to love you forever - every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"

*SWOON A MILLION TIMES OVER*

I want to be proposed to. :( I WANT TO GET MARRIED! I'm not necessarily jealous of Bella for Edward proposing to her, but just the fact that she is being proposed to. But I'm just silly and a hopeless romantic like that. :roll:

Oh, and the whole "Why am I covered in feathers?" thing...altogether way hilarious, and it makes me smirk. ;) Gotta admit, that's kinda hot. Your lover has to bite a pillow? Yeah, that's hot. That must have been a very good night. (Chapter 5, Breaking Dawn, p89)
^^I totally agree with al of these qoutes, especially pillow thing. LOL
AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

I want to be Bella all the freaking time. Just through the whole book series, cos you can't jsut have the sweet moments, you have to experience the pain that sometimes comes at a cost
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
TeamSethward
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamSethward »

AliceLuvsEdward wrote:I want to be Bella all the freaking time. Just through the whole book series, cos you can't jsut have the sweet moments, you have to experience the pain that sometimes comes at a cost
I agree, except for like, most of New Moon. But if I had to go through that to have Edward, it is SO worth it.
GO TEAM SETHWARD!!!!

AliceLuvsEdward
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AliceLuvsEdward »

Yeah, it IS worth it. I would love to meet Jasper, Alice, Rosalie, Esme and everyone else for real!

But I think Bella kind of hardened of the period of time Edward wasn't there and now she's...more durable with emotional stress or whatever. She learnt from her experience
OMG! Twilight so freaking rocks! Alice Cullen rules!!!
ImageThank you BellaAndEdward.com!
Sharz TiBoShoe
Settled in Forks

Post by Sharz TiBoShoe »

I LOOOVEEED THE SCENE in eclipse,
where edward, bella, and jacob were in the tent. and like, it was cold
then jacob warmed her up xD

then i liked all those romantic scenes, in breaking dawn, at esme's island
and their first kiss xD
I tried to comprehend, through the film of tears blinding me, the surreal fact that this amazing person was mine. -Bella (Breaking Dawn, pg.50)