Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lara Cullen
Settled in Forks

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by Lara Cullen »

I liked seeing Kristen as Bella but as Angel said:
Kristen plays Bella way too hard, she doesn't show that she adores Edward enough. She always looks nervous around him and miserable...like she was wishing she was some place else.
I agree, she didn't seem...happy enough. I know she's supposed to be still awkward around him but c'mon...I guess it will be better in New Moon.

Can't wait to see her as a vampire though :D
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Just seen this in my mum's newspaper (One of the biggest newspapers in the UK)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... e93474.ece

Ouch, the movie isn't out here in the UK yet, that won't do the girl any favours.

What would Edward say? lol

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Angel wrote:Just seen this in my mum's newspaper (One of the biggest newspapers in the UK)

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/showbiz ... e93474.ece

Ouch, the movie isn't out here in the UK yet, that won't do the girl any favours.

What would Edward say? lol

Angel x
AHH! She is so stupid. You shouldn't be doing that at all let alone in public.
AHHH! She bothers me. Her looks for the movie are good but she can't just wreck Twilight reputation like that.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
wheresmyedward?5
Settled in Forks

Post by wheresmyedward?5 »

ellybean wrote:I'am not sure what to think about Kristen...I think she is a really good actress, but when she is doing an interview or something she acts really wierd. I don't know if she gets nervous, but she kind of comes off as stuck-up. Has anyone noticed this? ha ha or is it just me?
I hear you. I definitely thought she seemed a little stuck up on a lot of the Twilight Tuesday interviews. I have since seen some more recent ones though, and I think she was just nervous bc she didn't seem that way at all.
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

There was one scene where Edward says "are you afraid" and the way she acts its like shes Vulgar Language is Ugly scared of him with her heavy breathing, then she's like nope, I'm not scared of you! I was like come on.

She didn't act like she was deeply in love with Edward in my opinion. She looks like Bella but the way she acted it hasn't got me convinced that Edward is her oxygen and she need him, they need to build this up so we can see the full extent of Life without Edward. Can't wait to see the birthday scene!!
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Watched an interview here in the UK last week, with Rob and Kristen and apparently Kristen was the one to choose Rob over the other actors for the part of edward, apparently she thought he looked terrified for the role so she wanted him. He admitted to having a crush on her in another movie she was in and she just brushed him right off. She didn't appear nice at all, even Rob commented on the backhanded compliment she gave him.

Now if I could just find that interview.....

Angel x
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

That was the today show interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5iAB7fpiHqs

The young woman with the orange brown hair looks familiar--I think she's a member here. Woot.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cullenclanfanman »

there are some really cool pics of kristen and Robert in europe over the weekend.

are we sure they arent dating? they seem so cozy together?!

either which was he sure looks good!

http://www.etonline.com/gallery/2008/12 ... index.html
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

LOL - her smoking weed pics were in PEOPLE (i think. that or IN TOUCH)
and the source was like "kristen doesn't care. as long as she thinks it's not bad. she won't stop smoking it. and kirsten perfers weed to cigerettes"

oh god... :? :roll:
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

malaz wrote:LOL - her smoking weed pics were in PEOPLE (i think. that or IN TOUCH)
and the source was like "kristen doesn't care. as long as she thinks it's not bad. she won't stop smoking it. and kirsten perfers weed to cigerettes"

oh god... :? :roll:
haha I had to laugh. She preferes weed to cigarettes? For some reason that made me laugh. You know, to each your own. I really like Kristen and her style and everything but at least Rob sticks to the cigarettes in public. lol
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!