Hi! I'm MissV!

Introduce yourself here.
Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MissV327
Settled in Forks

Hi! I'm MissV!

Post by MissV327 »

Hello everyone out there in Twilight land! I'm new to the Lexicon so I thought the best thing to do was introduce myself here on the introduction board. My screen name is MissV327 - the MissV part is what my aunt started calling me after I got valedictorian of my high school class (It was a joke, but it stuck) and 3/27 is my birthday. I started reading Twilight AFTER I read The Host. I guess that might be a little backwards compared to most people, but oh well. I had seen the Twilight books in the stores and I never got them (initially) because I saw it was about vampires. Now I know I was really missing out on something special! I haven't read ALL of the Twilight books just yet. Shocking - I know. I am currently in the middle of Eclipse. I already have my copy of Breaking Dawn though. I don't want to be spoiled, so I'm not going to go into too many other sections of this forum. :-) I don't really have a 'favorite' character. If I had to pick between Edward and Jacob right now, I think I would pick Jacob. My opinion could change though after I finish reading the books. It's not that I don't like Edward, it's just that Jacob seems more suited to Bella than Edward. But that is just my opinion. My hobbies are reading, traveling, music, and spending time with my husband, who I will affectionately call "Mojo Jojo." I was born in New York, but I currently reside in the lovely state of Tennessee. I guess that is all for this post. I hope I haven't broken any rules. Until next time.... ;)
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

Re: Hi! I'm MissV!

Post by Nena »

Welcome to the Twilight lexicon! I hope you enjoy it here! Be sure to read the stickys at the top of the threads for important information.
Also make sure to check out the Newcomer's guide for easy site navigation. Hope you come back when you are done with eclipse and BD, and don't worry you didn't break any rules. lol.
Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

welcome to the new lexicon! i'm Dark..and i'm nice. feel free to pm me if u wanna chit chatter. :D

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

Hi! Welcome to the Lex! You'll have fun here discussing the wonderful world of Twilight until you can't handle it anymore, which will be never! ;) Don't forget to check out the rules before you go posting away as they'll help you get the lay of the land.
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
bittenbyEdwardCullen
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by bittenbyEdwardCullen »

Hi and welcome to the Lexicon! My name is Alyssa. Feel free to PM anytime. See you around the boards! :D
Feathers
Lusting for Blood

Post by Feathers »

Hey! Welcome to the new Lexicon! I'm Ren, and if you need anything or have any questions, or just want to chat in general, feel free to send me a PM. I'm friendly!

Also, make sure you glance over Alcyone's Newcomer's Guide to the Lexicon 2.0 (The shinier, spiffier version) for rules and regulations, if you haven't already. :) It's great for a newcomer to get a start with the rules, and it's a good look-over for returning old members to see if anything's changed, but I don't think much has. :D

See you around~

<3 Ren
She used to be human, and then it changed. How did she die? Why did she meet James? One couple’s unlikely love story is another person’s untimely tragedy. Ashes
Ren's newest story!
sean
Wandering Through Town

Post by sean »

Welcome to the lex! I'm Sean, feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want to chat! Hope you like it here. -sean
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Welcome to the new lex, it's a great place for the addicted to feel a "normal". My name is Leah, PM me anytime, hope to see you around the boards.
Elizabeth
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by Elizabeth »

Welcome to the Lex! See you around the forums, if you wanna chat send me a message!
~Elizabeth (formerly known as RealGirlsLikeFastCars)
Team Edward:
Because...
pianists are good with their fingers
some of the hottest kisses are closed mouth
once you go vamp you never go back
Venecettia
Playing the Stockmarket with Alice

Post by Venecettia »

Hi! Welcome to the Lexicon, I'm Venecettia.