"The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

copper curls
Welcoming Newbies with Cheers and Emmett-hugs

Re: "The Hair" ~ A Robert Pattinson Thread

Post by copper curls »

G-Faerie08 wrote:He can't possibly be THAT dirty..But if he was..I would not hesitate to help him clean up. I will pick out the little critters from his hair just like monkeys do to each other..Except not eat them cuz that is gross..
holy crap. you think that's gross? did you not read the whole rest of the thread? the Gross Line hasn't just been crossed -- it's been erased. :lol: and, of course, we still love him. and his hair. :D
PM me for this stamp! | Cam is my TwiTwin | EDC/CS & OC | Mafia Mentors | Asst. Manager CCB&B | Team Leah | APPC Platinum Member | Welcome Wagon | MSV
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

G-Faerie08 wrote:He can't possibly be THAT dirty..But if he was..I would not hesitate to help him clean up. I will pick out the little critters from his hair just like monkeys do to each other..Except not eat them cuz that is gross..
Okay - you are right..... LOL I am laughing so hard right now that I scared my cat out of the room.
He can't possibly be that dirty. OMG I am that just cracked me up....

do not eat them!

I never in my wildest imagination would have thought that a thread talking about Rob's beautiful hair would ever go where it has...
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Oh please..It had to go somewhere..there can't be just 15 pages of "Oh Rob's hair is so nice.." You have to be creative!!

spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

you rock G-Faerie08

back in the day

happiness
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

spookybell wrote:you rock G-Faerie08

back in the day

happiness
Oh yeah baby! I squealed again! I don't know how in the world I am going to find a real boyfriend when I am comparing all the guys to Rob! I'm like, "Average..average..crappy hair..no accent.."

There is this one guy who my heart kind of flutters when I see him because he reminds me of Rob..He's like an asian version of Rob..I was staring at him one day of school and when he looked at me, I got all Bella like..
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

He's hot...his hair is sexy...I really just can't imagine a guy having more appeal than him!!
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

CauseofEdwardIlove wrote:He's hot...his hair is sexy...I really just can't imagine a guy having more appeal than him!!
OMG! Your sig. pic is so hot btw!!! Yeah..see that is my problem..I sit in class all day just looking at my cellphone because Rob is my background..and I'm just like, "Oh Rob..You are so beautiful.."
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I don't think any human male can compare to Edward.

I will be pleased finding Jacob, my best friend & more.

I dated a guy twice who was australian. He was cute and he liked me also. Going through a messy divorce with 3 children though... I'm not sure if I liked him as a person, an accent, a a man, a buddy, he was playful, a boy, a friend, a mate.... then I never saw him again. :(

I die for specific acents. You can be almost ugly and have a British, Irish, Australian, South African Accents.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

spookybell wrote:I don't think any human male can compare to Edward.

I will be pleased finding Jacob, my best friend & more.

I dated a guy twice who was australian. He was cute and he liked me also. Going through a messy divorce with 3 children though... I'm not sure if I liked him as a person, an accent, a a man, a buddy, he was playful, a boy, a friend, a mate.... then I never saw him again. :(

I die for specific acents. You can be almost ugly and have a British, Irish, Australian, South African Accents.
HAHA. I LOVE Australian accents..I went to this Las Vegas show called Thunder from Down Under..and the guys were all Australian of course and extremely hot! So I was just like drooling the whole time I was there..

I love Irish as well...British too, but it depends on the guy because sometimes the accent can sound kind of whimpy on certain guys..
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

I like his hai short, but I think it looks good long too. I can't believe they won't let him cut his hair(I read in an EW article)....I mean, NM isn't being filmed supposedly until '09...so what's the biggie? lol

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett