You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Things having to do with Twilight that are related to the book: fanfic, rpg, products, websites, book clubs, etc.

Moderators: Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Re: You know you're addicted to the Lexicon when

Post by RebeccaCullen »

. . . when you know you should have typed up an assignement for one of your classes but you were too busy with the Lex, but than you realize that if it isn't handed in you get a zero (and probably banned from the website for a while).

. . . when a class is in the computer lab and you've got time to kill and you go straight to the Lex.

. . . when you get annoyed that the wifi on the laptop you own is broke and you can't go to the Lex in between classes when you spend all day in the same class room at school.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

~When you spend to much time on the Lex resulting in your Mum taking the internet cord ot work with her for the day to stop you going on the computer while you are at home - this is happening today :cry: I am so depressed: NO LEX FOR A DAY! I'll try getting on tonight! Hopefully *fingers crossed*
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

You hang around on the Lex instead of going Christmas shopping, Doing homework or doing dishes. I've even eatten less since hanging around on the Lex! But I was headed that way before the Lex, I just let it help out (I eat way way to much around the Holidays!)

You're on the Lex instead of turning the cartoons your kid keeps watching off and playing with him instead.

You stay on the Lex instead of finishing your story, even though you're within 5-8 pages of the end. I keep putting it off, just because I don't want it to end.

You stay on the Lex instead of doing laundry.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

... you got severly annoyed when it was down for most of Sunday and Monday.

... you've got a few hours to kill before your final and instead of studying you're on the Lex.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

When you know you should probably shave your legs but instead you stay on the Lex - gross I know but it's still true..I'm quite lazy when it comes to that..
RebeccaCullen wrote:... you got severly annoyed when it was down for most of Sunday and Monday.
I must admit this is how I felt but a bit more upset! :cry:

You cry when your older sister kicks you off the computer and consequently the Lex when she wants to get her HSC (Year 12 final school exams) results and she makes you get out of the Lex, and you didn't get to finish your post - which was long and wonderful and you didn't get to finish or even post what you had - and you start crying and say you hate her! Yes, sad again - this happened this morning. :cry:
LadyViolet
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LadyViolet »

When you stay up til 2 in the morning even though you're completely shattered just cos you've been away since last sunday and want to catch up on posts - my eyes are tingling yet won't close its sorta worrying :lol:
*Does crazy dance with vampire penguin*
I'm staying!!!
I'm on The List :D
Jess & Rach - Valek's girls ;)
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I was shocked too when i tried coming here and a sign came up saying the server was down or something i was like noooooo. I haven't come here in a few days trying to catch up on the news.

Its so good being here i get to know Twilight news before my friends so i sound clever when i say stuff like yes CH will get fired blah blah.

You know you're addicted to the Lex when time flies when your here and when even though your sleepy you're still here typing away! :D
Last edited by LoveMeSomeEdward on Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

You know you're addicted to the Lex when you close the window every time your mom comes because your afraid she'll take the comp. and Lex away from you and you delete the history so she doesn't know a thing... ;) :lol:
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

when you pretty much visit it in your spare time and bookmark it :)
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 wrote:You know you're addicted to the Lex when you close the window every time your mom comes because your afraid she'll take the comp. and Lex away from you and you delete the history so she doesn't know a thing... ;) :lol:
This is me down to the last full stop! I do this every single time she is in the room r near the computer when I'm on it - and our computer is in the same room as our kitchen, dining,lounge study its all in one big room upstairs..so i always have snother page open to cover :D

You know you're addicted when you dread going away because you're afraid you'll miss too much on the Lex..