Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, una

Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
murtaghgirl
Settled in Forks

Re: Jasper Hale

Post by murtaghgirl »

I'll think about it but for now I have no idea...anyone else have nay ideas?? Oh I don't see Esme in a sporty car...read midnight sun
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

I think Esme would have a restored classic... seems fitting of her style and hobbies. I can totally picture Jasper riding Edward's motorcycle... if he has a car (which I'm sure he must, right?) I see him in something small and sleek. I was thinking he and Emmett might share the Jeep as he drove the Jeep to school in the movie, but I know the movie and the book are two separate entities so hmmm
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
murtaghgirl
Settled in Forks

Post by murtaghgirl »

CantBreathe wrote:I think Esme would have a restored classic... seems fitting of her style and hobbies. I can totally picture Jasper riding Edward's motorcycle... if he has a car (which I'm sure he must, right?) I see him in something small and sleek. I was thinking he and Emmett might share the Jeep as he drove the Jeep to school in the movie, but I know the movie and the book are two separate entities so hmmm
I agree with cant breathe
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

Lieziewiezie wrote:
E&BForever wrote:What exactly happened to Jasper? He's Rosalie's brother right? Also, was "Hale" their last name before they were vampires?
Chantell
Which books have you read already? Jaspers story is explained in 'Eclipse' :)
Rosalie and Jasper aren't real brother and sister. They just play this way to keep the story up in the Cullen family. Because they both have blond hair they play brother and sister.
Just Twilight. I'm going to read the rest though. Thanks!
Chantell

I would LOVE a book in Jaspers POV. I actually would love a sixth book (after MS) that has a part with a POV of every Cullen in it. I want to know more about every single one. But I do agree that Jasper would be extremly intersting!
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Jane V
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Jane V »

E&BForever wrote:
Lieziewiezie wrote:
E&BForever wrote:What exactly happened to Jasper? He's Rosalie's brother right? Also, was "Hale" their last name before they were vampires?
Chantell
Which books have you read already? Jaspers story is explained in 'Eclipse' :)
Rosalie and Jasper aren't real brother and sister. They just play this way to keep the story up in the Cullen family. Because they both have blond hair they play brother and sister.
Just Twilight. I'm going to read the rest though. Thanks!
Chantell

I would LOVE a book in Jaspers POV. I actually would love a sixth book (after MS) that has a part with a POV of every Cullen in it. I want to know more about every single one. But I do agree that Jasper would be extremly intersting!
^OMG that would be so cool!!!! SM should totally do that! :D
"quite a pity how things turned out, isn't it?" -Jane, Eclipse

something you didn't know about the Volturi:
Felix has a medical condition. it's called Obsessive Winking Disorder. don't tell him i told you
iamthevampiregirl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by iamthevampiregirl »

I agree with you, Auctorita. (about how everybody missed Alice, and nobody seemed to even think about Jasper.)

I've always like Edward the most through ALL the books, but in the movie, my favorite was Jasper just because it was so funny watching him. He reminded me a little of Jonny Depp in Edward Scissorhands.
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Yeah I like Jasper way more in the movie than in the books. He doesn't really get much play time in the books until Eclipse and Breaking Dawn. In the movie even if he didn't have lines he was still there in the background doing totally awesome things. Hello, bat flipping baseball scene! *swoon*
Image Image
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

Yeah, Jasper's great! :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Edward_Addict wrote:Hello, bat flipping baseball scene! *swoon*

i loved it too.. and that's basically close to the jasper i knew in the book (he's like in the military so he has the skills.. )
i just wish they had mentioned (EVEN JUST ONCE!) jasper's power to control emotions.. (bella needed that before)

jasper might be driving a jeep or a truck..
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

I agree with everyone who commented on the baseball scene withh Jasper in. In the other scenes in the movie, he looked kinda constipated, but in the BB scene he looked so ... sexy?

http://media.photobucket.com/image/twil ... z.gif?o=15

:roll:
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)