Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: True things

Post by StupidxLamb »

Truth: My boyfriend and I broke up
Truth: I think I'm significantly more heartsick than he is
Truth: I'm not the kind of girl who rebounds
Truth: I wish I had someone to talk to about this besides my mom
Truth: Most of my friends saw it coming
Truth: They're going to be hell to live wtih now.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Truth: I feel sad for StupidxLamb's heart. :(
Truth: Today is the first day of school.
Truth: FS is a senior and MG is a freshman.
Truth: MG wore an outfit matching FS and he didn't figure it out until they were walking out the door and I took their picture together.
Truth: I'm taking it as a goo sign for the day that FS didn't run upstairs and change before leaving.
Truth: I made pancakes for breakfast.
Last edited by nissanmama on Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/p ... directlink
40-something and feeling a little like Mrs. Cope.
Banner by Fry
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

crap. Double post. Sorry. :roll:
Banner by Fry
Lisa_bryony
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lisa_bryony »

Truth: I met my boyfriend when I was 14 and we were on and off until we were 16 and then we finally got together.
Truth: I'm going to university in September and I'm really, overly nervous.
Truth: I can get drunk on two alchopops.
Truth: My guilty pleasure is watching children's television, there is something so comforting about watching re-runs of Winnie The Pooh and Arthur.
Truth: I'm waiting for some shoes that I spent too much money on to arrive in the post.
Truth: I can't find a new book to get into since I completed Breaking Dawn.
Truth: I've been promising to do a painting for my best friend all summer and I haven't done it yet.
Truth: I'm on the internet in an obvious attempt to avoid tidying my room, organising stuff for university, doing the washing up, etc.
wishingiwasbella
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by wishingiwasbella »

Truth: I'm jealous of people that can afford to go to school
Truth: I have 9 Cred'ts until I'm done with my Basic's and I can't do those because I can't afford to go.
Truth: I love watching Charmed
Truth: I'm sleepie
Truth: Broken hearts suck
Truth: I need to clean the house
Truth: my husband wants me to cook him lunch and I said no. Lol.
Truth: I wanna get my hair cut.
Truth: I'm going to sleep. I think.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

Truth: I feel terrible for StupidxLamb.
Truth: Boys/Guys don't know what they want until they can't have it.
Truth: Glad I am married.
Truth: I didn't meet my husband until I was 26.
Truth: I didn't start college until I was 29.
Truth: I earned 3 degrees in 6 years.
Truth: I'm forever in debt.
Truth: I'm an English professor
Truth: Today I am sick with a terribly bad headache and earache.
Truth: I need to go lie down. Soooon. :cry:
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
nissanmama
Officially Bitten!

Post by nissanmama »

Truth: I went to spin this morning.
Truth: I've got a standing "First day of School" lunch date with a girlfriend.
Truth: I need a shower.
Truth: I hope GNE feels better fast!
Banner by Fry
bac
Mesmerized by her own Dr. Cullen

Post by bac »

Truth: I am sorry GNE is sick. Feel better soon.
TRuth: I am sorry SxL has a broken heart. Spill your guts to online friends if the others won't listen.
Truth: I am happy that Nissanmama has 2 kids in school. When does LG start?
Truth: I like having the kids back in school and having the house to myself for a few hours. It is quiet.
by Laniyeah on photobucket
twilight_obsessor013
Learning to Love Green
Location: With my Twilight Pinay's =D XD Mahal Kita Ate Camille!

Post by twilight_obsessor013 »

truth: I'm going to watch the Comic Con Panel thingy
Truth: I had this weird dream that kinda corresponded with my Book Keeper Destiny Series
Truth: Okay, so Katelyn is a Book Keeper Caprian Human who is four years younger than Bella and met her in high school a few years ago, now Bella is married and all the Breaking Dawn stuff end up here. Renesmee, who is very fond of Katelyn, even though none of the Cullens know that she isn't born in Earth, is now seven years old, but looks fifteen. Trouble brews with the Volturi once again and all the Cullens have to go to Italy to talk to them about something. Katelyn talks to Edward and Bella who gives permission to have Jacob and her to take care of Renesmee. So the Cullens leave and Katelyn and Jacob hang out in her apartment with Renesmee who is sleeping. Slackerrrr..XD Jacob has a conflict between Katelyn and Renesmee as he is starting to like Katelyn for her spunkiness. Jacob finds out that Katelyn is a Book Keeper when Renesmee takes the note book with Katelyn's guardians and accidentally releases the guardians. He is astonished to know that Katelyn is not her real name, that she has powers like reading minds and teleporting, and that she was born in the Book Keeper Realm. Jake, Kate, and Renesmee decide to visit some other Book Keepers in Port Angeles and Seattle, where Katelyn's parents live and her partner/boyfriend Axel. They come back to the apartment and the phone rings. Katelyn answers and the Volturi are coming to evaluate how Renesmee is growing as Bella explains what happened when Renesmee was first born. They advise her to go somewhere else--far from Forks--to prevent the Volturi from making one of them bite Katelyn.
Katelyn tells them that she cannot be harmed by venom or anything that could possibly kill her by physical touch in Earth, and since Edward is on the other line, he can hear Katelyn's thoughts about being a Book Keeper and tells Bella that she is a Book Keeper Caprian Human, which allows Alice to see her futures, even though she isn't born on Earth. Renesmee and Jacob go back to the Cullens while Katelyn drives to Port Angeles for awhile, then goes to Seattle and finally Vancouver, where Alice see's her future of disappearing and reappering with a car.
After the coast is clear and the Volturi talk about the Book Keepers and their problem of not to be killed, Katelyn returns to Forks, but the Volturi hunt her down for a confusing reason and she teleports many times before changing how she looks and the car into a motocycle. She keeps on driving to the Cullens where she finds that Axel is hiding somewhere in the trees, watching them.
Truth: That is basically what happened, it goes on to Katelyn telling on what she is and how she lives. Jacob likes Katelyn a lot, but knows that he also loves Renesmee and knows that Katelyn already loves Axel, but still, they remain friends.
Truth: Demi Lavato SUCKS in SINGING!
ImageImage
Mahal Kita <3 Ate Camille!
EDWARD CULLEN DESERVES HIS OWN STORY!!!
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

Truth: I hope that SxL finds someone to talk to that won't just be giving her the "I told you so" routine.
Truth: School starts a week from today for me . . .
Truth: On Friday I am going to the sweet outdoor mall to shop for senior pictures/school clothes with one of my best friends. According to her, we are going to find stuff that is "dazzling".
Truth: I'm very happy that James Blake one his first round match of the U.S. Open.
Truth: There is nothing here I really want for breakfast, so I'm thinking of taking the car and getting a donut, or maybe a box of Reese's Puffs.
Truth: Today my plan is to finish most, if not all, of my AP Spanish work.
ImageImageImage