Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Gen Y---the twenty somethings thread

Post by CantBreathe »

Woodchipper? :shock: I guess it depends on how long the venom's had to spread, right? I mean, is a person edible up until the last moment of the transformation? I guess if it's too late and she becomes a vamp, they might want to kill her off anyway if she retains the human qualities that landed her in the cafe in the first place...
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

well i think that if the vamps need to return we can decide for that person to be a vamp or thrown right into the woodchipper. it could be an even exchange instead of a total refund. and since it would be right away that person would still retain human form and still be edible. So its either woodchipper or vamp. and i guess if us the buyers decide vamp then the vamps can rip that person apart and burn them? its totally off our hands once the final decision is made.
Avi by Shel
Sisterhood of the Traveling Book
GM of Wingtears Non Veggie Vamp Cafe Member of Wingtears High Council
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Situation is now under control, I called the pack and sent her out in the woods. Looks like there's a bonfire down in La Push tonight, anyone up for going?
We did a partial refund since she wasn't edible, but he still could have just let her drain...
hmmm, should we have a special section for professors and such, they seem to be high in demand and we could charge more for them...
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
LamoreVincera
Settled in Forks

Post by LamoreVincera »

HIya! I was directed by the lovely CantBreathe to visit here - although I did notice in the first few pages that a ;ot of you guys are 21. I'm a relatively old lady at 29. ;)

Anyhoo, I'm Jen, and I guess all I have to really say is that my top 3 looks like this right now:

1. Edward Cullen
2. Rob Pattinson
3. Edward AND Rob

...Don't tell my husband. LOL

/Dirty old lady, lol
A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Wingtear wrote:Situation is now under control, I called the pack and sent her out in the woods. Looks like there's a bonfire down in La Push tonight, anyone up for going?
We did a partial refund since she wasn't edible, but he still could have just let her drain...
hmmm, should we have a special section for professors and such, they seem to be high in demand and we could charge more for them...

ahh we are sending to La Push now?? very nice.

ok so what about the profs.. straight to the Volturi??
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Hi Jen. Welcome to the madness!
I'm 25, mentally about 14 and when it comes down to playing in the snow I'm no older than 3,5...
I drool over Eclipse Jacob, but lately he's gotten some competition from Kellan/Emmett...

Lily:
Good call, we could start up mail-order...
Last edited by Wingtear on Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

Ooh I love bonfires! Sounds fun :) Glad to hear you solved your reject problem.
Welcome Jen! I'm 23 and I think some of the other gals are in their later twenties as well. You are definitely not a dirty old lady! I mean Edward's 107, Rob's 22... I think you're fine. I think my list would be a bit reversed with Edward AND Rob in the number one spot. Can you imagine having Edward AND Rob? WOW!
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
twilight813
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by twilight813 »

Hey Jen.. welcome Im Lily.. im 23 also mentally 13/14. haha we are crazy in here. especially since the grand opening of the Non Veggie Vamp Cafe. If you need anything let us know.

Ninna... mail orders are perfect. the only problem is. if the volturi dont want (which is very unusual because they will take anyone) should we send a woodchipper to Italy? Its the only solution i can think of.
Avi by Shel
Gen Y Thread is <3
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

LamoreVincera wrote:HIya! I was directed by the lovely CantBreathe to visit here - although I did notice in the first few pages that a ;ot of you guys are 21. I'm a relatively old lady at 29. ;)

Anyhoo, I'm Jen, and I guess all I have to really say is that my top 3 looks like this right now:

1. Edward Cullen
2. Rob Pattinson
3. Edward AND Rob

...Don't tell my husband. LOL

/Dirty old lady, lol

Your not alone....I am 29 too....and sometimes I feel over the hill around all these teens :lol: I'm manda and I am in love with Rob...after waiting a life time I finally fallen in love ....with someone I have not a chance of meeting....FIGURES :roll:
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
CantBreathe

Post by CantBreathe »

twilight813 wrote:Ninna... mail orders are perfect. the only problem is. if the volturi dont want (which is very unusual because they will take anyone) should we send a woodchipper to Italy? Its the only solution i can think of.
I can picture the Volturi having some ancient torture/disposal devices of their own somewhere in the dungeons of their castle...