Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

Post by CantBreathe »

stellar87 wrote:
malaz wrote:LOL - her smoking weed pics were in PEOPLE (i think. that or IN TOUCH)
and the source was like "kristen doesn't care. as long as she thinks it's not bad. she won't stop smoking it. and kirsten perfers weed to cigerettes"

oh god... :? :roll:
haha I had to laugh. She preferes weed to cigarettes? For some reason that made me laugh. You know, to each your own. I really like Kristen and her style and everything but at least Rob sticks to the cigarettes in public. lol
You have to wonder though who this "source" is. Most "sources" are unreliable. I'm sure this is not a friend of hers saying this about her. We've seen the photos, but I don't think I will take what any "source" says to heart.
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

CantBreathe wrote:
stellar87 wrote:
malaz wrote:LOL - her smoking weed pics were in PEOPLE (i think. that or IN TOUCH)
and the source was like "kristen doesn't care. as long as she thinks it's not bad. she won't stop smoking it. and kirsten perfers weed to cigerettes"

haha I had to laugh. She preferes weed to cigarettes? For some reason that made me laugh. You know, to each your own. I really like Kristen and her style and everything but at least Rob sticks to the cigarettes in public. lol
You have to wonder though who this "source" is. Most "sources" are unreliable. I'm sure this is not a friend of hers saying this about her. We've seen the photos, but I don't think I will take what any "source" says to heart.
That's why I laughed...it's just funny. Either way, true or not. And just to for a "source" to say yeah...she prefers weed, I don't know, just made me laugh.

I still love Kristen. :)
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

stellar87 wrote:
CantBreathe wrote:
stellar87 wrote:

That's why I laughed...it's just funny. Either way, true or not. And just to for a "source" to say yeah...she prefers weed, I don't know, just made me laugh.

IT is funny. :lol:
but yeah, most times i wonder, who are those "sources"
it's funny though...
Angel
Wandering Through Town

Post by Angel »

Does anyone else think Kirsten has lost lots of weight since Twilight was made, she looks so thin now.

You know what, I hope Kirsten and Rob are dating.....it might make her do a more convincing performance that she adores him, in the next movie.

Angel x
Watching Twilight is like my own personal brand of herion. I need my daily fix.
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

stellar87 wrote:
CantBreathe wrote:
stellar87 wrote:

I think it's wierd. Think about it. Rob has to kiss her, and she smokes weed!

Yeah, that's gross! Locking lips with someone who smokes weed, UGHH! :?

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
navarre
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by navarre »

Angel wrote:Does anyone else think Kirsten has lost lots of weight since Twilight was made, she looks so thin now.

You know what, I hope Kirsten and Rob are dating.....it might make her do a more convincing performance that she adores him, in the next movie.

Angel x
She & Rob aren't dating, she has boyfriend and he supposedly like to hang out with Camille Bell.
Paranormal/Romance/Adventure Addict
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

...it's funny how she says she doesn't like to do movies just because they will bring in lots of money, yet for twilight her managment or agent or whatever are asking for $12 million for new moon...smoooth

ugh. i WISH It would go for CGI and better sets towards the film. Have I mentioned that her acting in twilight was a big... meh? good, but meh...
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

Her acting didn't really stand out for me either, she did an acceptable performance but it kinda lacked passion and authenticity. She should get more money and spend it on better acting lessons, i was shocked at her performance since other films I've seen her in she's been amazing....
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:Her acting didn't really stand out for me either, she did an acceptable performance but it kinda lacked passion and authenticity. She should get more money and spend it on better acting lessons, i was shocked at her performance since other films I've seen her in she's been amazing....

I agree 100%. I just watched the movie for the 4th time and she is very flat and monotone through out the whole movie. The same expressions and weird gestures and that hmmphing thing that she does. It doesn't even seem like she is head over heels in love with Edward, nothing like the Bella I love from the books. There isn't that raw emotion of her thikning he is too good for her and wondering why he would choose her over anyone else. Is was just missing for me. I wanted the awkward, kind, flawed, but lovable Bella on screen. I have seen her in other films and liked her performance in them too. Maybe it was how CH was directing her to play Bella, I am not sure. But it will be interesting to see how she plays Bella again in New Moon with a new director.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
dazzle_me-xx
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by dazzle_me-xx »

She & Rob aren't dating, she has boyfriend and he supposedly like to hang out with Camille Bell.
Camille Bell? Who's Camille Bell?