Twilight Saga Q&A #2

peacefulpalmtree
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight Saga Q&A #2

Post by peacefulpalmtree »

So, here's another random question..Do you think they wear underwear? The vampires I mean. I think Alice would because she likes fashion and Bella because well she's Bella. Not sure about everyone else though, they don't really need to do they? :lol:
Zoltan
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Zoltan »

I don't see why they wouldn't...
peacefulpalmtree
Settled in Forks

Post by peacefulpalmtree »

Well..you know since thier bodies don't umm..release any fluids..ok this is getting too embarassing :oops: lol
foolinthemoon

Post by foolinthemoon »

I imagine its all personal prefrence. : ) I know ALOT of humans who go... 'commando'. I don't think it makes much of a difference.
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
BiteMeEdward.
Wandering Through Town

Post by BiteMeEdward. »

edward4ever wrote:
cullen_kissez wrote: I always wondered, at the end of BD.. did they go off to college still? I mean, Bella & Edward can't really stay in Forks, they've graduated.. and they had planned to go to Dartmouth or was it Alaska? Whichever way, I know Jacob would've gone crazy if Renesmee had left, so what would've happened then?
I think that they still went to Dartmouth. I believe Jacob went with them. He would have to go wherever they go. He couldn't be away from Nessie! Plus, he said earlier in BD that he wasn't going to live in La Push anymore because two Alpha's could not live in such close proximity of each other.
but what about the packs? could he stand to leave them back in La Push?

Team Edward. Until the end of timee. <3
edward4ever
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by edward4ever »

BiteMeEdward. wrote:
edward4ever wrote:
cullen_kissez wrote: I always wondered, at the end of BD.. did they go off to college still? I mean, Bella & Edward can't really stay in Forks, they've graduated.. and they had planned to go to Dartmouth or was it Alaska? Whichever way, I know Jacob would've gone crazy if Renesmee had left, so what would've happened then?
I think that they still went to Dartmouth. I believe Jacob went with them. He would have to go wherever they go. He couldn't be away from Nessie! Plus, he said earlier in BD that he wasn't going to live in La Push anymore because two Alpha's could not live in such close proximity of each other.
but what about the packs? could he stand to leave them back in La Push?
Sure, Jacob isn't "attached" to his pack. Also, not that many wolves are needed now since things have settled down. Seth and Leah could have just gone back into Sam's pack. OR, just stopped changing into wolves and go back to their normal lives with school and all.

Also, someone made a comment a few pages back that they would have to give a pretty hefty bribe (like the "donation" to get Bella in) to get Jacob into Dartmouth. He doesn't necessarily have to go to college there. He could get a job as a mechanic or go to a community college there....or he could just live in the woods there as a wolf and come to E & B's house everyday to visit Nessie.
:)
Edward's Honeymoon Night Extra
Honeymoon Night Extra
Two feather pillows--$75
One headboard--$220
Spending 17 days alone on Isle Esme with Edward Cullen--PRICELESS!
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

This is a question concerning the movie. When Bella first meets the Cullen's she seems a little bit frightened when Alice says "Oh, you do smell good". And then when she says "Well I'll see you soon" Bella responds with a timid "okay". This did also seem different from the book. In the book she was more relaxed, especially when Alice came and greeted her. I wonder why, in the movie she seemed so freaked out. She could have at least laughed when Alice said that at least thats my opinion.
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

Alright, this just popped into my mind. I'm not sure if it was ever answered in one of the books or not so here it is... If Irina and Laurent we're an item, and Irina's family are "vegitarians" then what was Laurent doing with James and Victoria hunting humans?

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
buffygrl3

Post by buffygrl3 »

I couldn't get the quote thingy to work right so I just put in in "" marks

"I've noticed that all vampire stories no matter what time ere they are set in have similar things in them: There were differences in Twilight, but some were stil the same: Pale skin, practicually going into a frenzy over blood, Vampires "hypnotizing" people, the erotic feel, even if there isn't any sex. What are your guys thoughts?
Chantell"

Typically vampires, lack their own bloodflow (pale skin), need to have blood in order for their cells to continue living (filling up on others' blood), are stikingly breathtakingly lovely (hypnotizing), and are just the ultimate sex symbol. Especially considering their beauty, grace, immortality, and the fact that everyone secretly digs the dangerous type.
Last edited by buffygrl3 on Thu Dec 11, 2008 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Team Mike:Cause no one says "Go Mike!!"
Mike: Bringing sexy back since... wait, did I just say bringing SEXY back? I meant annoying teen boy-ism.
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by E&BForever »

buffygrl3 wrote:
I've noticed that all vampire stories no matter what time ere they are set in have similar things in them: There were differences in Twilight, but some were stil the same: Pale skin, practicually going into a frenzy over blood, Vampires "hypnotizing" people, the erotic feel, even if there isn't any sex. What are your guys thoughts?
Chantell
Typically vampires, lack their own bloodflow (pale skin), need to have blood in order for their cells to continue living (filling up on others' blood), are stikingly breathtakingly lovely (hypnotizing), and are just the ultimate sex symbol. Especially considering their beauty, grace, immortality, and the fact that everyone secretly digs the dangerous type.[/quote]
So true!
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!