Randomness #8

Lynzeee
Decorating with Esme

Re: Randomness #8

Post by Lynzeee »

we will miss you Kimmy!

i am so damn tired- i went to bed late- because i was reading Zsadist's book- and grinning like a girl in love-- Oh wait.. I AM.

SHannon and Kym~ i would give ANYTHING for the brothers to be REAL-- seriously ANYTHING.. i love them.

anyway i have errands to run but i will be back in a few hours for shiz.

randomness- i had a really sweet dream about Z last night- can't really go into details but i love that vampire.
Keeper of The Randomness
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should"-Acheron Parthenopaeus
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

Lynz: im officially curious about that Z thingie.. mind if you tell me more about it? author? what's it about?

RULES: i've been bugged by one of the regulars about it.. not on this thread but somewhere else.. i guess i learned my lesson now.. :)

Random:awww.. i can't wait for the out of town..wee.. soul searching and stuff.. bonding with schoolmates.. awwww.. and it's gonna be freakin' cold.. :lol:

and did i mention that i'll miss lex?? :(
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

Sachael.. it's the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward. They're addicting. You can pick them up at the local bookstore in the romance section. The first is Dark Lover. Zsadist's book is the third.

It is way too hot out for December. I was hoping it would feel a little more fall like.

I need a good idea on what to make for dinner tonight. I can't come up with anything. I get into ruts frequently.

I love Ellen Degeneres!
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

Ambrosia: thanks for the info.. i google-d it.. and it looked like addicting to me.. hmmm... hope that book is available here.. *crosses fingers*

hmmm.. something to look forward to after twilight.. another hot vamps to fantasize.. :lol:

Random:
im starving and im craving for wendy's frosty..
ImageImage
Ambrosia
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Ambrosia »

If you can't find them at your local bookstore you can get them on Amazon, barnesandnoble.com, etc. Otherwise you can try to do an exchange with someone online... you send someone else books, they send you some books, etc.

I love that the Today show just did like a 15 minute segment on cleavage. That cracks me up.

SlimFast is getting SO old. Losing weight sucks. I have ten pounds to lose and it just will not come off. I just want to be back down to like 130ish. =(

I can't believe it's already Thursday again. This week has flown by.
Wrecking Ball Trainee of the EDC, Inc.
Emmet loves blondes!
Randomness Regular
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by sachael »

THURSDAY: one word: SUPERNATURAL awww i miss the winchesters..

and the other day.. i've seen one ep of one tree hill.. (well i know. it's kinda cheesy) but i kinda liked it.. esp chad is soo cute.. so.. i'll have to buy the s1 dvd.. to catch up
ImageImage
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

Darkrider, I've heard good things about DH. If you read them, let me know what you think. I'm still working my way through BDB so I haven't gotten to them yet.

What do you think of the Sookie books? I haven't read those yet either, but I caught a few episodes of True Blood and really liked it.
Yes, I loooved the DH series, They are my favorite, next to the TS, of course. =P I started the sookie seires actually, I just finished her 2nd one and then a book i've been waiting for my Sherrilyn Kenyon came out and when I finished that book, I started Water For Elephants by Sara Gruen(amazing book so far, btw).
hey is dark! i was just talking about how i have more posts than you now.. and i was shocked. you totally disappeared forever.

i am reading BDB.. not true blood- its on my list.. but i have 2 more series to read before it. crap i am going to be reading FOREVER.. my husband will kill me.
Yeah, I know. I vanished into the realm of....well, I don't exactly know, but there was no Lexicon where ever I went to. D:
YESSSS
and I have missed the hell out of you
Likewise Sama!! <33 Miss you all! Okay, so off to finish writing my report :roll:

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

All these books you guys are talking about sound very interesting...might have to do a bit of Google-ing myself!

Randomness

It is raining here again today....like a week solid now...did I move to Forks in my sleep? if so where the heck is Edward? :lol:

I don't fell sick today...at least not as of yet

I am hungry and I want Chocolate....yes for Breakfast :lol:

I finished reading Twilight ....again....last night....

I need to be doing so many other things that playing on here....
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

hello lovelies!

how is everyone?

yesterday i was stressing because i had two exams.

tommorow i've got 4, chemistry, biology, 2nd maths paper and german writing.

but i'm prepared.. sort of.

i was going to say it hasn't rained in like... then i realised it's only been 2 days.

random: i didn't come late to school today which an achievement so urm yay me *claps london tipton style* :lol:
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
Wingtear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Wingtear »

Lynz - it truly sucks about your friend! (if I got it right that is :roll: )
I'll start to read your stuff this weekend, realized I don't have time to settle and concentrate on any new reading right now... but revamping is no problem, go figures...

Lily - I hope your exams went well!

Everyone else with exams: GOOD LUCK!!!

random:

It's raining again, it's been going on and off for 3 weeks now... I want SNOW for christmas, not mud...
I don't care about the sun, I work during day, don't see it anyway, but the snow... me needs...

On sunday my help-coach will outrank me... I just informed him, very smugly, that they would be his kids next year, not mine :twisted: His reaction: :shock: but you'll still be here, right?
He's just adorable... Aw, golden angel locks, baby blue eyes that look totally innocent and he's very mild... we have the most fun ever over our kids heads... but the kids are growing up, they've started to recognize innuendo :shock: :?
Banner and avatar by the amazing MRK