General Discussion on the Twilight Universe

Moderators: December, bac, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Alice and Jasper

Post by E&BForever »

Yeah, Edward and Bella, Carlisle and Esme, Emmett and Rosalie, and Jasper and Alice are ALL great! :D
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
Gi.Kodaly
Learning to Love Green

Post by Gi.Kodaly »

Edward is the worst Cullen in my opinion. All the others are so much better than him.

Does it say in Eclipse how long Alice and Jasper were together before they found the Cullens? I can't find it on the book.

Do you think that Jasper manipulate Alice's emotions so the relationship goes as he wants it to? Or just to get something he wants, if you know what I mean. lol
Team Rosalie!
Change Your Mind
Bliss
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

Gi.Kodaly wrote:Do you think that Jasper manipulate Alice's emotions so the relationship goes as he wants it to? Or just to get something he wants, if you know what I mean. lol
Sorry, I can't answer your other question but I'll try with this one..
No, I really don't think he would do that to her. He loves her too much and would probably want her to love him with her pure love rather than the love he creates for her.
I think he likes the relationship she gives him and that way he knows it isn't fake but true.
If any of that made sense..Simply - no he doesn't manipulate the relationship.
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

littlelamb wrote:I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
It's funny that Jasper is the military man, but Alice has all the control! LOL! :lol:
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Rob
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Rob »

E&BForever wrote:
littlelamb wrote:I just love the two of them together. I thought it was so cute that she had been waiting for him. I always wondered how long she had known she was going to meet him. I truly think they love each other very much and although Jasper is a strong military man, Alice has all of the control!
It's funny that Jasper is the military man, but Alice has all the control! LOL! :lol:
Chantell
Haha she is much more of a social butterfly than Jasper, and he trusts her so he lets her take control. I think he really would only step in to make a decision when it concerns safety, mainly Alice's.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

Rob wrote:
E&BForever wrote:
Chantell
Haha she is much more of a social butterfly than Jasper, and he trusts her so he lets her take control. I think he really would only step in to make a decision when it concerns safety, mainly Alice's.
Totally! :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
RussetRose♥

Post by RussetRose♥ »

Alice is very hyper, while Jasper is kinda the exact opposite. LOL! :D

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

RussetRose♥ wrote:Alice is very hyper, while Jasper is kinda the exact opposite. LOL! :D
So true! It's soooo funny! :lol:
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Cookies
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Cookies »

http://media.photobucket.com/image/twil ... z.gif?o=15

Mmmm...Alice is the luckiest person alive. Erm, well not alive. Un-alive-yet-not-dead. Undead. (H)

I love how SM made Alice/Jasper. They're opposites but they complete each other, Both would do ANYTHING to keep the other half safe. And that, my friend, is what a good relationship is about.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb ..."

Hug me :)