Dorks United

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Dorks United

Post by Jasper<3 »

*Bloodlust* wrote:*raises hand*

Dork here!

I reference Harry Potter and Twilight for EVERYTHING. They just make the perfect analogies in life!
YES!!!!! i do that to!! i went to camp with my friend, and there was another girl i just met in my cabin who was also obsessed with twilight, and we would have "Twilight Moments". My other friend got sick of it so she read all the books too. She is just as obsessed as I am. She set a picture of Jackson Rathbone as the background on her dad's computer, lol. I wonder if he's noticed....
List, Gnat ♥
edward's#1fangrrl
Wandering Through Town

Post by edward's#1fangrrl »

I too, am a nerd/dork (although I prefer the term geek for no particular reason). I like reading, and I am also in as many accelerated classes as my parents can put me in. And I'm uncoordinated. Fit the stereotype much??? :D
mrsedwardcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mrsedwardcullen »

What I think is so funny is that people were so quick to call me a nerd/ dork/ whatever for falling into the Twilight obsession and addiction. Then those same people who were making fun of me got into the whole series. Now they are trying to claim that they love it more than I do! How can that be?!
"You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating."
— Edward
pixiealice
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by pixiealice »

I am a dork and proud of it. Everything in my life is somewho tied back to Twilight saga. For example...my sons class roster was posted the other day and we have a new girl in his class. Guess what...her name is Bella!! We already had an Edward (altho he goes by Eddie) and a Jacob. Now we are complete! Yep, I am a dork for being so excited over this new little girl in school! I can't wait to show it to the other Twilight moms!
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I am also a dork. I've been a reader since I was 4. I love books. I will read anything. Cereal boxes, shampoo bottles, etc. I too reference Twilight way more than I should. My husband's family thought I was off my rocker until his cousin joined the Twilight Cult this summer. When she & I get together we act like little school girls at a Jonas Brothers Concert. Oh...and I hug SM books when I see them in a store. Not all of them but a representative of each book. So, I'm not only a dork, but a whack job as well. Yay me! :geek:
Squee! Thank you, Nena!
HazedInDeadlyPollen
Wandering Through Town
Location: somewhere in the many worlds of my brain...with Edward...

Post by HazedInDeadlyPollen »

I'm such a dork but my sister's usually call me a nerd.but I'm proud of it.I'm in honors classes and love to read and write.and I love math.sports don't matter to me and I actually despise them.I guess I fit the stereotype.how lovely.
- nANCY-nERD ^_^
if I'm not talking it means I'm lost inside my mind...
- nANCY ^_^
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I prefer nerd, thank you very much! :lol:
Yes, I am a dork. Need I say more?
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

i prefer nerd too. Gonna be valedictorian and all that jazz. EEP! i just noticed! all that Jazz...... Jasper!!!!! yay! my new favorite saying!!!! sorry that was lame
List, Gnat ♥
Nightvision
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Nightvision »

I am a nerd. Oddly enough when you play sports people dont care that you read books for fun.

Really I love reading. It just makes life so much better at times to jump into someone else's shoes.
Goodnight Elizabeth
Lusting for Blood

Post by Goodnight Elizabeth »

I guess really "nerd" is a better term. Dork is more reserved for absolutely clueless people. I would say there aren't many of us on here who are that clueless. I was smart, but lazy and distracted in HS. I made up for it in college. I made the Dean's List every semester, and twice made the President's List. I tutored history, english, and math in college. I'm now a Professor of English. I'm proud to be a nerd. :geek:
Squee! Thank you, Nena!