Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Lieziewiezie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Robert Pattinson as Edward Cullen #3

Post by Lieziewiezie »

DarkMuse wrote:I know this was already posted in the New Moon thread but I'm just so friggin excited to know exactly when we can expect to see Rob! It comes out November 20, 2009! WOOFRIGGINHOO!

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies.ap. ... er-2009-ap
That's way faster then I thought it would be. Of course I'm very happy with this short wait. But I do hope they won't rush the movie or anything to make it come in theaters faster and get money faster. It needs to get all the attention it needs. It's not an easy story to make into a film. They need to do it right.
Thanks MRK for the banner!
Is a proud part of the Gen Y Lexily to escape reality!
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
BeSafe wrote:
ana; wrote:these 2 videos totally made my day..
i swear i adore his laugh..

best 20 minutes of my day..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QF7apcpD8Gg - Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXC-chTin5s - Part 2
I completely agree :D
I thought it was impossible for me to like Rob more then I already do but after watching these videos I was clearly wrong :lol:
He is so hilarious! He doesn't even need to try to be funny..He just is by being a big goober.
Omg those are so funny I couldn't stop laughing he is freaking cool by himself and I love Kristen here too her personality really comes out in these interviews I love them both. He told her she doesn't have long to live because cats die :lol:
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

hahah I saw the rumors about Rob being a pirate. That would be so awesome! He'd make an awesome ditry pirate...he's always dirty anyway. lol
We like our Rob scruffy don't we Kristina? ;) And that picture from Little Ashes (at least that's what I'm assuming it's from) of Rob in shorts is totally cute...he does have nice legs. Not too muscular but not chicken legs either. Can I just say that his wrists look freakishly skinny though? lol

And I'm sure most of you have seen this but for those that haven't Rob is really cute in it. :) I love when he thinks and makes all his noises. He's so sexy. :P
http://link.brightcove.com/services/lin ... 4919090001
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

Oh ladies, I am so far behind I don't think I'll ever catch up!!! I think I'm 30 pages behind! When will I find the time to read all of this Rob-sessed-ness??? :?

I finally downloaded all of Rob's songs (I know, I am really a slacker), and man, can that boy sing. Mmm mmm mmm. I can't stop playing I Was Broken over and over even though he kind of over sings it a little at some points. My fiance gets mad if I play it at home. He's like, "Is that person dying?" LOL But he sings it with so much passion, it just breaks my heart. Kind of like in Let Me Sign when he sings the part "I will wrap you in my arms" and it brings a tear to your eye... :cry:

I hope he continues with his music career along with his acting career. Could you imagine being able to go see him in concert????????? :o :shock: :shock: *swoon* I think I would die, I don't know about you guys.
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
DHSHolly
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by DHSHolly »

For some reason I am not getting email notifications for when this thread is updated. :( This makes me a sad person. :( also rob Patinson is really hot. There, not completely off topic. :) I'm taking cold medicine right now, and its making me feel very stoned, so if this doesn't make sense. Blame the meds. :)
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

stellar87 wrote:I'm not even getting in the middle of this... *looks from Xia to Jaime*

:P
HAHA.
THERE IS NO PROBLEM!!
Robert already married me, you see?
-points at ray-bans-
The truth is in those sunnies!
:D
ImageImage
E<3B
ana;
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by ana; »

this thread!
moves so fast.

that Empire Magazine video was so cute,
I swear his smile and laugh just kill me.

too cute.
and that jaw..
THAT JAW!
cullenclanfanman
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by cullenclanfanman »

Robert's co-star in the up and coming film 'Parts Per Billion' Rosario Dawson said she can't get enough of the twilgiht series! she said she had to stop herself from buying the book before her xmas vacation because she love it so much that its become a distraction!

how funny is that! check it out! http://www.etonline.com/news/2008/12/68982/index.html
stellar87
Completely Dazzled!
Location: The Brit's side...any and everywhere ;-) (Washington State)

Post by stellar87 »

ana; wrote:this thread!
moves so fast.

that Empire Magazine video was so cute,
I swear his smile and laugh just kill me.

too cute.
and that jaw..
THAT JAW!
THAT JAW! My thoughts exactly anytime I see something where his jaw is pronounced...it's like incredible. It's so chiseled and mmm...I would love to just kiss it and run my tongue along it. :oops: ha I have no other words. Just yummy. That's basically all I can ever manage. Rob leaves me dazed.

Xia can I borrow Rob sometime? I'm just a little curious... :lol:

And about Rosario Dawson loving Twilight...that is so awesome! Rob is going to love that when they start the movie in January and she's talking about it non-stop like a real Twilight crackhead. hahaha I love it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MTJ6PN ... r_embedded
Love the man. Plain and simple.
ImageImage
Kristiner is the Rob to my TomStu. HA!
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

Lol, "I don't have a six pack!" Rob is too funny. I don't care if he has a six pack or not.