Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Re: Randomness Number 9, Number 9, Number 9....

Post by Jasper<3 »

maddy<3twilight wrote:NATALLIE! You haven't seen the Dark Knight yet! WOW! I thought you were like the Jokers #1 fan! You said you were going ot rent it when it comes out....
I AM!!!! *sobs*
I still have my plan! Christmas is only a week away! Well, 8 days. 8 agonizing, long, painful days... *sobs harder*

I had to get shots... I have rabies... just kidding, but I did get shots. My arms still hurt.

I'm running out of things to put on Randomness! Aaah!!
List, Gnat ♥
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Ok when you said you had Rabies I was like. WHAT!?!??!??!??!??!!
Was it the girl shot or the flu shot?

I hate shots they hurt so much!

I got one like 1 week ago and it still hurts...

I am a wimp when it comes to pain though :?
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Just call me Bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by Just call me Bella »

ugh, i agree about missing school for the awesome breaks. I just graduated college in May, and OME i could use a break! :lol: so eager to be done, yet so eager to go back to it all!

Can I just say I tired I get of seeing all these ads for that asai berry stuff or however it's spelled to help women loose weight! It's enough to make any chick have a freakin complex!

Can't believe it's almost christmas. I am still hoping for Edward under my tree, I think i may be disappointed. :cry:
Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body ANYDAY!
Just call me Bella
Wandering Through Town

Post by Just call me Bella »

yuck ,shots are not cool, that doesn't make you a wimp by far. I hate them too ;)

Sorry, i posted this as an afterthought. i forgot about the edit button til now.
Last edited by Just call me Bella on Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edward can bust my headboard, bite my pillows and bruise my body ANYDAY!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

Just Call Me Bella- Rules.

1. ABSOLUTELY NO one line posts. Posts must be at least 4 lines. (This thread moves at a very fast pace, so posts need to be longer.)

2. Chat style posting is not allowed - if you are chatting with more than one person - that's fine, just remember to add some randomness to the post

3. No net speak - only ones that should be used should be twilight related - OME, OMJ, OMJB, OMC ...ect.

4. No double posts - This is a BIG NO NO. If you do this by accident, edit the second post and apologize.

5. If you have any questions about the thread ask one of the regulars Lynzeee(Lynz), Samajama(Sam), kkswmmr114(Marlee), wildroses(Lauren), 'twah-lahyt' (Shel), or threethings (Chloe), or Maddy<3twilight (Maddy) - Most of us have 'Randomness Regular' or something like that somewhere in our sigs.
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
Layla_Hale
Touched By Cold Hands
Location: Near Forks.....the ones in my kitchen drawer (not too far from Spoons, either)

Post by Layla_Hale »

hey Just Call Me Bella, hate to bring down the hammer, but please don't double post (edit your post) and please don't post one-liners..they take up WAY too much space... [4 line minimum]

okay, kids, im about to leave for church here in a few minutes...i hope to be back but im not sure...ive got that stupid spanish to study *gag*

anyhoo, talk to everyone later!!

Adios, amigos!! (<<i should get an A, shouldn't I?? ;) haha )

General Major of Jasper's Confederate Army
Smooth Alesio Tagliano~Mafia
Twi-Twin Ayan
Randie from #2
The Epic Battle of Spring '09-Air Raid Instigator
Volturi: Sophia
Jasper<3
Gone Fishing with Harry

Post by Jasper<3 »

maddy<3twilight wrote:Ok when you said you had Rabies I was like. WHAT!?!??!??!??!??!!
Was it the girl shot or the flu shot?

I hate shots they hurt so much!

I got one like 1 week ago and it still hurts...

I am a wimp when it comes to pain though :?
Girl shot... My mom made me get Gardasil, and I was like, Im not really planning on needing this any time soon... but I got it anyway. So I had Gardasil, DPT, and some other thing that I forget. I'm tougher to shots because when I got out of the hospital, I had to have a Lovenox shot (blood thinner) every night at 8 o'clock for a month and a half. I still have shot dots...

Oh my gosh! I just remembered! My mom and I came to a compromise about my Edward stocking! I have another stocking the same exact size, so I tucked my Edward stocking inside, so Santa will put my presents in the Edward stocking! My mom thought it was "evil looking". I was like HE IS SO NOT EVIL!!!! (She is still in the first few chapters of Twilight)

How do you become a regular?
List, Gnat ♥
dnaz
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by dnaz »

meg- ^.^ tell me someone who doesnt love pocky

Just call me bella- Welcome to randomness ^.^ the regulars love following the rules so id do it before lynz gets back from cleaning ^.^ or else <.< >.> jk... not really ^.^ but not to scare ya. most people break the rules the first time around. just try not to do it again!

lynz- you can try to find me! but im sneaky! like a ninja

edit:
maddy just posted the rulez
Randomness Regular!
Ohs0sexyBella<3
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Ohs0sexyBella<3 »

I'm going out for dinner...
im thinking Chilis?...Yeahhh 8-)

Okay people if we keep posting at such rate we will be done with the thread by this weekend!!!

Ughhh :roll: Dahn- Im moody too... Maybe I should hang out with ur gf.

Hi Maddy!!

Alright...time for my next dose of strong pain killers! Joy :roll:
Randomness Reggi..:)Banner made my the awesome shel:]
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

Nat, the mention of Gardasil made me think of my friend, Kate. She was in one of their commercials. Totally random, but if you see one of their "I chose to get vaccinated because....." commercials, she's the light-skin black girl (Well, I call her Jamarish, because she's Jamaican and Irish) with a fro. Very cute girl. :) She actually met Heath Ledger a few months before he died... very random story, but she worked at a nighclub in NYC basically looking pretty and showing celebs to their tables. She was walking up some stairs from the lower level one night and tripped. When she looked behind her, Heath Ledger was a few steps down, trying not to laugh. She said, "You didn't see that." He replied, "Your secret's safe with me."

Just thought that I would share that. I thought it was a cool story. :)

I'm gone for like, 30 minutes, and you guys have already gone 2 pages? Geez!

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!