EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #2

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

garnetpixie wrote:Angela was my first thought too! But I would have to go with Jessica, she's the closest to Rosalie out of the human's personalities. The concited, top of the social ladder type.
I disagree, that position was held by Lauren. I wouldn't want Jessica to be adopted by the Cullens or Lauren so that's why I say Angela lol
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

ha here is my explanaTION... nicole and kat.. hmm :P well we were good friend on the lex and then we stole elises idea. pretty much for me it meens you are good friends... besties *shrugs i dont realy know.

and question If there was never a Rosalie in the picture..and you had to pick a human character in Twilight for Emmett..who would suit him best?

umm tyler. cuz he is a flirt... yepp another short one :)

CAM!
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by garnetpixie »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:
garnetpixie wrote:Angela was my first thought too! But I would have to go with Jessica, she's the closest to Rosalie out of the human's personalities. The concited, top of the social ladder type.
I disagree, that position was held by Lauren. I wouldn't want Jessica to be adopted by the Cullens or Lauren so that's why I say Angela lol
I forgot about Lauren! I was thinking that Jessica was a "social climber" not at the top! I'm so distracted, even though finials are over. :oops: But I was thinking Jess was blond and aspiring to be the best while quite concited, so she reminded me of Rose in a way. Yeah, I was just stating her similarites (do check my spelling) to Rose, making Emmett the most comfortable, but she's not the best addation to the Cullens.
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello All.

I'm going out on a limb here. If there was never a Rosalie in the picture..and you had to pick a human character in Twilight for Emmett..who would suit him best?
Forget the human characters in Twilight none of them are good enough for Emmett but I would consider Angela but who would suit him best: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said No Questions Asked!

Okay chow for now.

Where are Mez and Brella. Miss you two.

Love You Guys!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!
ChristinasHeadache
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ChristinasHeadache »

garnetpixie wrote:I forgot about Lauren! I was thinking that Jessica was a "social climber" not at the top! I'm so distracted, even though finials are over. :oops: But I was thinking Jess was blond and aspiring to be the best while quite concited, so she reminded me of Rose in a way. Yeah, I was just stating her similarites (do check my spelling) to Rose, making Emmett the most comfortable, but she's not the best addation to the Cullens.
I forgive you for forgetting about Lauren, I tend to. No worries about spelling either lol I am fluent in typonese... I still think Jessica was too petty to interest Emmett. Emmett loves Rosalie, but not because shes gorgeous and self absorbed. Jessica thought she was all hot n stuff but none of the guys were really that interested in her. They only went out with her because she was there. Lack of other choices. lol That's my opinion anyway.
eliselovesedwardx is my TwiTwin!
E<3B Team Edward, Knight in Shiny Volvo!
WreckingBall Operator in EDC Inc.~Lets break down some houses!~
Jr Staff Supervisor in Wingtear's Non-Veggie Vamp Cafe
Elisa the Spanker in Twilight Mafia

garnetpixie

Post by garnetpixie »

ChristinasHeadache wrote:
garnetpixie wrote:I forgot about Lauren! I was thinking that Jessica was a "social climber" not at the top! I'm so distracted, even though finials are over. :oops: But I was thinking Jess was blond and aspiring to be the best while quite concited, so she reminded me of Rose in a way. Yeah, I was just stating her similarites (do check my spelling) to Rose, making Emmett the most comfortable, but she's not the best addation to the Cullens.
I forgive you for forgetting about Lauren, I tend to. No worries about spelling either lol I am fluent in typonese... I still think Jessica was too petty to interest Emmett. Emmett loves Rosalie, but not because shes gorgeous and self absorbed. Jessica thought she was all hot n stuff but none of the guys were really that interested in her. They only went out with her because she was there. Lack of other choices. lol That's my opinion anyway.

You're right, it makes more sense, he wouldn't miss something he didn't have if there was no Rose. Jessica reminds me too much of my highschool (not a good thing!) and she is way too petty for him.
Someone said at one point that Rose wasn't just mean, she was a good person with a particular personailty that was self absorbed, so it's the person that counts, not the personality. If that makes sense!
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!

J<3B
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

If there was never a Rosalie in the picture..and you had to pick a human character in Twilight for Emmett..who would suit him best?
Hm... For the movie, I reckon Tyler cause he was pretty wild, funny, crazy..etc in the movie, but not as much in the book. For the book, maybe Quil. Yeah..definitely Quil. They're both muscly, funny...and they just seem alike.
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
garnetpixie

Post by garnetpixie »

LoveEmmettCullen wrote:If there was never a Rosalie in the picture..and you had to pick a human character in Twilight for Emmett..who would suit him best?
Hm... For the movie, I reckon Tyler cause he was pretty wild, funny, crazy..etc in the movie, but not as much in the book. For the book, maybe Quil. Yeah..definitely Quil. They're both muscly, funny...and they just seem alike.
Are we implying Emmet being matched with another guy? That's totally adorable! I saw a nother one with the same-ish answer.
EDC Bulldozer Operator

J<3B
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

skylarblue wrote:Hello All.

I'm going out on a limb here. If there was never a Rosalie in the picture..and you had to pick a human character in Twilight for Emmett..who would suit him best?
Forget the human characters in Twilight none of them are good enough for Emmett but I would consider Angela but who would suit him best: ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough said No Questions Asked!

Okay chow for now.

Where are Mez and Brella. Miss you two.

Love You Guys!

Oh cam your so silly, it's obvious that Emmett would pick ME!!! if there was no Rosalie :lol: :lol:
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Sierra, are you going blind? It wasn't cam, it was me!!!!

And Emmett is Mine :twisted: We may have to go out behind the office building and scrap for him :lol:

Love Ya, Girl but I promised BHG that I would share so I guess it can be you and me.
Last edited by skylarblue on Thu Dec 18, 2008 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!