Edward and Bella #1

E&BForever
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Edward and Bella

Post by E&BForever »

debussygirl wrote:^^Ah, I like that song. LOL the other day I was rambling about abortion and how I hate it so this kid said, "Just play Celine Dion and nobody will go to the abortion clincs."
I was like :oops: inside, because I like her, she's very classy.
But yeah, almost every love song I think of Edward and Bella.
Really? I feel the same way. I LOVE the music video for "It's All Coming Back to me Now." What do you think the scenerio to it was? Here's my theory: She had a rather passionate tumoltous relationship with her boyfriend, they got into a fight one night, he stormed off got on his motorcycle, and was killed in an accident. The shock of his death, and not making amends before it, was too much, so she literly forgot he ever existed, then one night when her mind was ready, started remembering everythng about him.(That's the impression I get from the lyrics anyway) Also, any haunting song makes me think of Edward and Bella: Jewel's "Haunted" and Meredith Brooks. "What Would Happen".
Chantell
"You are my life now."-Edward to Bella.
Edward&Bella: Feel the passion, the love, the devotion.Image
Team Edward for life!
No man is perfect, but Edward Cullen comes close!
SusanD1969
Settled in Forks

Post by SusanD1969 »

Sorry guys...Edward & Bella's song is the one that played in the movie during the prom scene ("Flightless Bird, American Mouth")...I say this b/c the song itself makes no sense just like their relationship, but you can't help but feel the longing in it...I absolutely love it! It can make me cry, it can make me laugh, depending on my mood. I think it suits Edward & Bella much more than any conventional love song...
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

SusanD1969 wrote:Sorry guys...Edward & Bella's song is the one that played in the movie during the prom scene ("Flightless Bird, American Mouth")...I say this b/c the song itself makes no sense just like their relationship, but you can't help but feel the longing in it...I absolutely love it! It can make me cry, it can make me laugh, depending on my mood. I think it suits Edward & Bella much more than any conventional love song...
That's a great song! :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
SusanD1969
Settled in Forks

Post by SusanD1969 »

Thanks, Chantell!
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

SusanD1969 wrote:Thanks, Chantell!
Welcome! :D
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I was thinking the other day. My English teacher read Twilight and said she didn't get how they fell in love so fast. I can understand Edward now that I've read MS and I know exactly when it happened, but I wonder about Bella sometimes. I know she loves him to death, but I wonder how fast it took her. After Port Angeles is when she gives the "three things" speech, but do you think that is when she loved Edward? Or later, more around the meadow and before she was just reeeaally close to being in love? It was just something I was thinking about.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
E&BForever

Post by E&BForever »

debussygirl wrote:So I was thinking the other day. My English teacher read Twilight and said she didn't get how they fell in love so fast. I can understand Edward now that I've read MS and I know exactly when it happened, but I wonder about Bella sometimes. I know she loves him to death, but I wonder how fast it took her. After Port Angeles is when she gives the "three things" speech, but do you think that is when she loved Edward? Or later, more around the meadow and before she was just reeeaally close to being in love? It was just something I was thinking about.
Love can happen pretty fast. Most don't know exactly WHEN they fell in love with someone. So, who knows?
Chantell
Team Edward for life!
Tinkerbell 31
Wandering Through Town

Post by Tinkerbell 31 »

i love they're realtionship and everything but sometimes i think edward can be a little jealous though but thats normal
SusanD1969
Settled in Forks

Post by SusanD1969 »

I think it was love at first sight...in the cafeteria...and that's why she didn't shy away when she found out he was a vampire. What stands in the way of true love? Apparently, nothing...
StephieTelli
Wandering Through Town

Post by StephieTelli »

Well if u think about her "3 Things" speech...the last line sounds alot like me when i used to be infactuated with guys in highschool. Look at RPattz fans who constantly say they "love" him..perfect example. So u could actually say that at first Bella was confusing love with infactuation but of course it eventually grew to true love.
I want to be your stupid lamb!