Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Re: Twilight Movie ~Fan reactions

Post by ilovetwilight »

twilight1909 wrote:I know it's small, but another thing that bugs me... SM made it clear on her website that Edward's Volvo is "the silver S60R (and I've been assured that the 'R' part is essential)" which looks like this: http://stepheniemeyer.com/img/cars_volvo.jpg. Soo why didn't they use that instead of a hatchback?! It wasn't sporty. And Rosalie is supposed to drive a M3, not a Mercedes - that's meant for Carlisle.

Did that bother anyone else? Maybe it's just me. :|
yes!! it bothered me! and Emmett's jeep is supposed to be RED not SILVER and Stephenie said Bella's truck is supposed to be like this: http://stepheniemeyer.com/img/cars_bella.jpg not like the one they used!!
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
ragdoll
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by ragdoll »

I just got back from seeing it! It was a long wait but definately worth it! :D There a few little things I didn't like and parts I wished they'd kept more like the book but overall I really liked it. I think it was the best it could be - It was never going to be as good as the book or please everyone but I think they did a really good job! :D
Congratulations to the Irish rugby team!!!!! Grand Slam at last!!!

Team Seth: 'Cos he's the bestest! :D

My quotes forum: http://quotations.forumotion.com/forum.htm
CiaoBella
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CiaoBella »

Hello lovely Twilight fans! :)

Firstly.. I love the movie, and the more I see it (4 times and counting), and the more I'm able to separate it from the book, the more I enjoy it. And other than the big things about the movie that people have already brought up (the meadow scene, the fact that Bella and Edward never actually said "I love you" to each other, the lack of Cullen history, etc.), there was another very minor thing I picked up on that bugged me. Let it be known that I am being totally nit-picky here, but here goes...

So when reading the book, when the "bad guy" vampires (aka Laurent, Victoria, and James) have arrived at the baseball game, I had imagined how certain things in that scene would play out. Like how defensive and menacing Edward might look when he's crouched protectively in front of Bella, and how ferocious and intimidating he might sound when he's snarling at James. And when walking into the movie theater for the first time, that was one of the things I was looking forward to seeing, because I knew how I imagined it, but I wasn't sure how Edward's "ferocious snarl" would sound on screen. So in the movie when James delivers his "You brought a snack" line, I was thinking "OH snap, here it comes!" What I had been expecting was a snarl that perhaps said "SHUT IT JAMES I WILL KILL YOU IN THE FACE!" and instead what I heard was.. a semi-wimpy hissing sound that almost resembled air leaking out of a tire. I mean, I wasn't sure how they were going to do Edward's growl in the movie, but I had been imagining it to sound more... animalistic. Like a lion's roar and a human-growl combined (not too much like a lion though, I don't want to make it seem like I was picturing Edward suddenly sounding like Azlan from Narnia). And I had also been thinking that Edward's reaction would be very distinct and sound the most angry and ferocious, and any other adjective that expresses that *his* snarl would totally stand out (Bella is his life now, after all)... but the other Cullens were right there with him, and they started making the same leaky-tire sound, to pretty much the same magnitude as Edward's. I hope I'm not being too hard on this one detail. I mean, maybe they couldn't exactly create or enhance his snarl with sound-effects so that it would sound scary, but also sound realistic, and also not sound cheesy. But at the same time, it was a bit hard for me to imagine it sounding more cheesy than it did on screen.

Am I the only one who feels this way? If yes, let's just pretend I kept this observation to myself. Okay? Okay. :?
Team Edward: because I'd love to be his stupid lamb.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... <3 my Lexily!
Dazzled_by_Cullens
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by Dazzled_by_Cullens »

ilovetwilight wrote:
twilight1909 wrote:I know it's small, but another thing that bugs me... SM made it clear on her website that Edward's Volvo is "the silver S60R (and I've been assured that the 'R' part is essential)" which looks like this: http://stepheniemeyer.com/img/cars_volvo.jpg. Soo why didn't they use that instead of a hatchback?! It wasn't sporty. And Rosalie is supposed to drive a M3, not a Mercedes - that's meant for Carlisle.

Did that bother anyone else? Maybe it's just me. :|
yes!! it bothered me! and Emmett's jeep is supposed to be RED not SILVER and Stephenie said Bella's truck is supposed to be like this: http://stepheniemeyer.com/img/cars_bella.jpg not like the one they used!!
All of the cars bothered me, except for Bella's which was spot on. But, UGH Edward driving a volvo hatchback! That just crossed the line for me. I couldn't take it. It was just so wrong and I don't think he would be caught in it.
I left my heart on the Gen Y thread...I my LEXILY
Fartoholic
Settled in Forks

Post by Fartoholic »

EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT!
Fartoholic
Settled in Forks

Post by Fartoholic »

EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! v
Fartoholic
Settled in Forks

Post by Fartoholic »

EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT! EDWARD ISH SO What on earth does fornification under consent of king have to do with this? HAWT!
Fartoholic
Settled in Forks

Post by Fartoholic »

etc.
lauralovescullens
Wandering Through Town

Post by lauralovescullens »

twilight just came out in the UK yesterday and i thought it was incredible! it was so close to the book and the whole cinema was cheering and screaming when the cullens came in. i loved all the cullens and thought nikki and kellan were brilliant. ashley was just like alice and i had doubts about jackson before but he so good. i love liz as esme she really looked the part and peter was amazing and i was totally convinced he was an actual doctor. Before seeing the film i really didnt like taylor and didnt want him to be jacob but he was good as jacob and think he should stay. Rob and kristen were amazing together. they had so much chemistry on screen and they played their parts just like i imagined them too. CULLEN BASEBALL!!!!!!! i loved that scene and it kinda showed each of the cullens individual personality. the nomads were awesome james and victoria in particular. there were a couple of things i didnt like. i really hated the bit when edward and bella touched hand. it looked really bad. i dont like the casting for sam uley and i thought when bella was discovering what edward was, they could have left more of it for the viewer to work out. she didnt need to say it out loud. the port angeles scene was good and i love the school scenes. the ballet studio scene was really excellent and kristens acting was brilliant. i really loved charlie. he was one of my highlights of the film and i was quite surprised. i cried so much from ,when she told charlie she had to leave, onwards. it was AMAZING!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
I kept trying to kidnap Jasper but Alice is always at his window waiting for me. How does she kn- OH RIGHT!!!!
Private Laura Nicoll of Jaspers Confederate Army

scarlettcullen
Settled in Forks

Post by scarlettcullen »

I went into the film expecting it to be awful, but it was actually pretty good.
It took me a while to get into it. The first half I DID NOT like AT ALL. It didn't fit the book very well, and what was with that random feild trip? Was that in the book? I don't remember it. It was in a funny order too, and I didn't like Bella's narration at the beginning thing. I HATED the sparkly thing, I guess it was a really hard to do that effect, especially on a budget, but I just thought it was really awful and tackily done. I wasn't a fan of the way they interpreted the way Bella and Edward fell in love - like how one minute he was avoiding her, then the next they were in love. And also, I didn't really like the special effects at all, of the jumping where they blurred.
The second half, however, I LOVED. The baseball scene was SO COOL. I mean, WOW. The fightscene too, I loved how dramatic it was.
It seemed a bit like an art film to me, not like a big blockbuster. The scenery was SO SO beautiful, I loved that big waterfall and the lake and the forests - I want to know where they filmed it and go live there! The mirrored ballet studio was beautiful and so dramatic. This may sound weird, but I LOVED the camera angles, the way the camera swooped around in the piano scene...
It was just a beautiful movie!
I really want to go see it again! I think that the second time round, I'd like the first half too - I reckon I just needed to get into it and stop comparing it to the book and remember it's a film adaption

All in all, it's probably the best film adaption I've ever seen. I can't wait to see NewMoon.
Now I have to go read the books again!