Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Alice Cullen

Post by shanon »

Ard Rhys69 wrote:
Zoltan wrote:Yes I also wonder this, was Alice almost always a vegetarian? Or did she hunt humans for a while. I cant image sweet little Alice hunting humans expect for right when she was a newborn.

It's never really touched on in detail, to be honest. Edward does tell Bella though, in Twilight, or maybe Eclipse, I'm not entirely positive, that if it weren't for Alice's visions of her and Jasper, then them later joining the Cullen's, she most likely would have turned into a savage since James had destroyed her creator after he could no longer have her, so she would have had no "formal training." But guessing by what I just wrote, I would have to say that Alice has never tasted human blood.
Ohhh! Another great topic to think about! :D I loove Alice (um...even more than Bella- sorry guys! No hate mail please :D ), but I honestly had not even thought about this subject. I am coming up blank right now, so I'll go think about it for a while! :lol: GOOD ONE! :D
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
trisha86
Settled in Forks

Post by trisha86 »

Does anyone know how tall Alice really is? I don't ever remember reading anything in the books saying how tall she was except that she is tiny. However I was taking a twilight quiz on another site that had height options from 4'11 to 5'0. anyone know? Also does anyone know what her birth date is. I know in New Moon she discusses what she finds out while they are gone but does it say what her birthday is? and does anyone know how old she was when she was changed? I know it's a lot but I'm trying to put these things together.Thanks.
foolinthemoon
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by foolinthemoon »

trisha86 wrote:Does anyone know how tall Alice really is? I don't ever remember reading anything in the books saying how tall she was except that she is tiny. However I was taking a twilight quiz on another site that had height options from 4'11 to 5'0. anyone know? Also does anyone know what her birth date is. I know in New Moon she discusses what she finds out while they are gone but does it say what her birthday is? and does anyone know how old she was when she was changed? I know it's a lot but I'm trying to put these things together.Thanks.
According to Personal Correspondence with Stephenie Meyer, she's 4'10", not even an option on that quiz! wow! Alot of the answers to your questions can be found in her Bio, I don't think anyone, including Alice knows when her true birthday is, but she was 19 when she was turned.

Bio: http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=19

Personal Correspondence: http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=34
happens to be part of the first answer : )
Midnight Sun Virgin ~ E<3B ~ Marcus doesn't seem to care that I love him... <3
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

carmabelle wrote:i have a question about alice. i don't know how to phrase it but here it goes '' if aloce and jasper jioned the cullens at the same time then why is it ony jasper that has the problem with human blood? or did alice start being a vegatarian as soon as she had the vision of the cullen's and their life stye? or is she just able to over come it osme other way?
Ahhh......foolinthemoon, I'm surprised at you. I was half expecting you to respond to this question^^, but that's ok, you're still my favorite Alice lover, and I still have your button. :lol:
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
TeamCullenRocks
Settled in Forks

Post by TeamCullenRocks »

Alice was actually one of the most enjoyable characters that SM created, in my opinion. I love meeting an affable character like Alice. Maybe its because our personalities are so similar; both of us love joking around and having fun whenever we get the chance.

I don't know why otherwise...another reason might be because she seemed so innocent in a way (even though we all know that physically she is anything but innocent and vulnerable). You know, just being so short and pixie-esque. She seems like a very cute person to look at, and her personality really clicks with mine. 8-)
"It makes me... anxious... to be away from you."
-Edward, Twilight, p. 188
oldsparky
Settled in Forks

Post by oldsparky »

Found Alice Cullen's dress from the movie and all the Twilight promotional material.
Its Diane Von Furstenberg Antique Lace Oleada dress.

Ebay is selling it in a size 8 and 10. I WANT ONE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/NWT-Diane-Von-Furst ... 1|294%3A50
gossipgirl
Wandering Through Town

Post by gossipgirl »

I love Alice! She's like the perfect bestfriend for any girl. And in Midnight Sun, I loved her even more when she was all excited about when she would get to meet Bella. I think she's also the one who keeps on helping Edward when it comes to defending Bella.

And she always gets things to go her way. Hahaha! :D
I don't need a knight in shining armor. I'd settle for a vampire in a silver Volvo.
Twilighter1000
Settled in Forks

Post by Twilighter1000 »

Really, anything and everything I wanted to say about Alice has already been said here in these 22 pages (So far). I mean, she's simply amazing; She's an incredible friend and sister, smart, funny, fun to be around, and alot of girls can put themselves in her incredibly expensive shoes (Personality-wise, of course)

Nothing left to say really. Anybody want to add anything?
Image Image
Zoltan

Post by Zoltan »

I love how she sits at the cafeteria table every day talking to Bella's friends with them not knowing she is actually a vampire.
Ichigo Kitty

Post by Ichigo Kitty »

I love how Alice was so generous to help Bella with her wedding. Even though Edward thought she was annoying when she interrupted their kiss, she really did go a long way to help with their wedding. It also shows that she cares a lot about her brother.
Ice and Fire co-existing together without destroying each other...

~ E<3B