Twilight Guys

jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by jlbower79 »

^ i totally just bought a house so I TOTALLY kill your list. When you go from a dinky apartment, to your mothers house... meaning you add a storage unit to your bills for your stuff... then go to move into a house Not only do you have what's at your current living arrangment stuff but the storage unit that you also have to clean out...

here here... picture of one of my bedrooms that I WONT even enter... scares the hell out of me...

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/ ... IM0966.jpg

totally come clean that room for me... :D

btw here's a picture of gangsta Edward... http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/ ... IM0964.jpg
he would put Mr T to shame. BTW only reason I have that in the first place because it is NOT something I would normally waste my money on... my boss has a thing for Edward as well and she 'surprised' me by appearing in the theater with me when I went to see Twilight... so I left the theater, bought that and put it in her office. http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g243/ ... IM0828.jpg <- Nov 21st. SHE loved it! And now I get to LOVE it every time I'm at my computer which seems like always.

^ that's sort of twilight related huh? I think so!

woot woot
Jaime

*licks her banner*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

*sighs* Jaime Jaime Jaime, what am I going to do with you? I only met you the other day, and you are positively one of the coolest people I know, Kristina is up there too.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

Do any of you Twi-Guys like Anime?
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
Ard Rhys69
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Ard Rhys69 »

I do, to a certain extent, but not really.
Is officially wearing foolinthemoon's "Hero Button"
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4736612/1/Victorias_Hunt
The Architect
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by The Architect »

Your Room...Is bad... I concede...

Anime... hmm, I have watched some and thought it was decent. Never really got into anything hardcore though, but im not against the idea of it. I just prefer books over Anime/T.V/Movies/w.h.y
What If I'm The Bad Guy?
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

The Architect wrote:Your Room...Is bad... I concede...

Anime... hmm, I have watched some and thought it was decent. Never really got into anything hardcore though, but im not against the idea of it. I just prefer books over Anime/T.V/Movies/w.h.y
Ehh just asking. I prefer books as well though
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

leahroselover wrote:Do any of you Twi-Guys like Anime?
im not a twiguy but i would like to state that i was addicted to this anime on cartoon network that came on saturday nights super late... I can't remember the title though i probably couldn't pronouce or spell it so it doesn't matter... the lead character guy (*sigh* he was hot!) was ZERO... do you know that one? I stopped watching it because they kept changing the times on me.

Also Zero wasn't getting it on with the character I felt was suited for him so it lost my interest.

AND Matt... i think my crack is seeping in your bloodstream... which there is no cure for so im so sorry. Bad crack addiction.

Off to putty some holes I put in the wall..... seriously. Don't give me a damn hammer.

Jaime
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
leahroselover

Post by leahroselover »

^
Vampire Knight.
The main girls looks like an anime Bella, but she more kick butt
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

waiting for a meteor wrote:
Pel wrote:Hey guys, here's a question for all of you.

I was thinking of starting a thread called "The Twilight Saga..the male perspective" and having it here in Quench your thirst. I would then move "The Twilight Guys" thread to the Twilight Zone area so the XY's have a place to sound off and bond in an off topic area.

Thoughts?
Yeah that would be cool, its already been hard in the old thread to stay on topic :D

Hum I immediately identified with Edward, because my ex-girlfriend was so much like Bella :oops:

I don't think the TWSaga is for girls, it's a love-story, yes, but we all want our love-story to happen, huh?
I had the BD poster, and all the happy and sad squeaking while reading the books, and I still feel as manly as before.
thanks bro, so did i, and I've never come right out and said it before, but ya, i was crying like a girl (excuse the reference ladies) throughout the majority of the series, both sad and happy tears, as you said.
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp
SenorGimp
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by SenorGimp »

not to be rude, and not that i really mind per se, but it seems like a good 50% of all the posts on this, the thread for twilight guys, have been made by women, and although i appreciate your input, i came to this thread to get some feedback and get to know other guys who have read twilight, because i have a hard time finding anyone outside of this awesome website who will even admit to having read the series, and i wanted to talk with the guys and share in their opinions...

anyway, thank you twigals, for all of your wonderful comments, and for being there to give guys like us hope for the future and the possibility of finding like-minded romantic counterparts...

thank you for your time.
= )...
;)
We Love Mumford And Sons!
1 of 2 Active Members of Team Gimp
Proud Member of the Gen Y Lexily
http://www.fanfiction.net/~senorgimp