Boys are Confusing

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Re: Boys are Confusing

Post by Miista Cullen »

debussygirl wrote:This is something that I got in an e-mail one time from a friend. Maybe it'll shed some light on boys.

-----------------------------------Girls-------------------------------
-------------------------are like apples on----------------------
-------------------trees. The best ones are at--------------
-------------the top of the tree. The boys don't----------
------- want to reach for the good ones because-----
--------they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.------
--------Instead, they get the rotten apples from-------
------- the ground that aren't as good, but easy.-----
---------So the apples up top think something's------
-----------wrong them when in reality they're-----------
-------------amazing. They just have to wait------------
-----------------for the right boy to come------------------
-----------------------along, the one---------------------------
-------------------------who's brave-----------------------------
---------------------------enough---------------------------------
--------------------------to climb---------------------------------
--------------------------all the------------------------------------
--------------------------way to-----------------------------------
------------------------- the top----------------------------------
----------------------of the tree.-------------------------------
Not to be a jerk or anything, but that is roughly three (3) years old. And comparing girls to apples is a bit lame. Of course, these words are not directly spoken to you, as you did not make this poem, but I'm just saying it in my perspective. But the poetry does have the meaning of what this thread is discussing.

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

Miista Cullen wrote: Not to be a jerk or anything, but that is roughly three (3) years old. And comparing girls to apples is a bit lame. Of course, these words are not directly spoken to you, as you did not make this poem, but I'm just saying it in my perspective. But the poetry does have the meaning of what this thread is discussing.

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
I would have to say the same about your post.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
talirhee
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by talirhee »

StupidxLamb wrote:
Miista Cullen wrote: Not to be a jerk or anything, but that is roughly three (3) years old. And comparing girls to apples is a bit lame. Of course, these words are not directly spoken to you, as you did not make this poem, but I'm just saying it in my perspective. But the poetry does have the meaning of what this thread is discussing.

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Uhh, I wouldn't.
That was a hell bitchy post.

I wasn't exaclty the biggest fan of the poem, but still. Claws in!
EddieC
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EddieC »

"To each their own"

No need to attack other people's opinion, just state your own! I'm sure we're all old/mature enough to handle that =P
All about Flash Mobs
... bit of a Geek
... Ultimate happy
... and a hopeless romantic
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

museicalking, EddieC, Miista Cullen
thanks for the help (:
that was really elaborate (:
StupidxLamb
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by StupidxLamb »

talirhee wrote:
StupidxLamb wrote:

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Uhh, I wouldn't.

No, no, you misunderstood me. :P You and I are on the same page.
Team Edward
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world because they'd never expect it"-Jack Handy
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

EddieC wrote:"To each their own"

No need to attack other people's opinion, just state your own! I'm sure we're all old/mature enough to handle that =P
i agree with you on that one. let's all calm down here.

i need to vent about this jerk of a guy friend that i have. so i was having a group get together with my friends and i invited my best guy friend. and it was a couple hours after everyone came and he hadn't shown up. so i called him and he didn't pick up. then my friend called him from her cell and he answered and she asked if he was coming and he was like "oh i can't" and i was ticked that he wasn't going to at least call and say he couldn't make it. then i ran into him today and he acted normal. so i ignored him. let's see if he'll catch the hint. grrr.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
EddieC
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by EddieC »

simple_love♫ wrote: i agree with you on that one. let's all calm down here.
^^ "To each their own" = <3
simple_love♫ wrote:i need to vent about this jerk of a guy friend that i have. so i was having a group get together with my friends and i invited my best guy friend. and it was a couple hours after everyone came and he hadn't shown up. so i called him and he didn't pick up.
Anyways, mmm, this might be just the difference between how boys mind react and girls mind act and work.

Actually, this might be just how different people prioritize things.

To this... "guy", blowing someone off without calling (my best friend is sorta like that) has many reasons: too busy, doesn't have access to a phone, too scared, too embarassed and etc.

And you calling him could be just bad timing, he's scared of you or millions of different reasons.
simple_love♫ wrote:then my friend called him from her cell and he answered and she asked if he was coming and he was like "oh i can't" and i was ticked that he wasn't going to at least call and say he couldn't make it. then i ran into him today and he acted normal. so i ignored him. let's see if he'll catch the hint. grrr.
Ahhh, well, with all of the situations up there, I don't think "lets see if he'll catch the hint" would be a good idea.

If he's acting like this, it all comes down to
1. He forgot and he's a jerk
2. He's too embarassed and thinks he can just glide over this
3. He's too scared to confront you so he hopes you think that you're not angry
4. He doesn't think it's a big deal

In all situations, he's really not considering what you're thinking about, I think he needs/should know, how you confront him is up to you though.

I do not suggest leaving it, it really hurts a friendship when you leave things out that the other party should know.

XD Eddie! PM me if all that was really weird
All about Flash Mobs
... bit of a Geek
... Ultimate happy
... and a hopeless romantic
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

talirhee wrote: Uhh, I wouldn't.

Cry me a river. Just accept others perspective. Thanks for reading.

StickStones&&Techno wrote:museicalking, EddieC, Miista Cullen
thanks for the help (:
that was really elaborate (:
:] Your welcome. I hope everything works out with you and Eric. Thanks for reading.
simple_love♫ wrote: i need to vent about this jerk of a guy friend that i have. so i was having a group get together with my friends and i invited my best guy friend. and it was a couple hours after everyone came and he hadn't shown up. so i called him and he didn't pick up. then my friend called him from her cell and he answered and she asked if he was coming and he was like "oh i can't" and i was ticked that he wasn't going to at least call and say he couldn't make it. then i ran into him today and he acted normal. so i ignored him. let's see if he'll catch the hint. grrr.
Think of all the possibilities he couldn't have called you? He might of ran out of credit. Or maybe he was away from his phone whilst you were ringing, and when your friend rang, he might have been near his phone then. Etc. etc. Though he isn't a jerk, but a type of guy that finds the word 'sorry' to comprehend to others. I think he is sorry, but doesn't want to cause a scene or something. But hopefully, he does say sorry. "You cant change the past, but you can change the future"

Thanks for reading.

Your regards,

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
one_tuff_cupcake
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by one_tuff_cupcake »

hi, umm... first time posting here so go easy on me(:

well here goes,
So my best guy friend tells me he likes me.(just for the record me and him are like extremely close. he basically knows me as well if not better then i know myself. So it wasn't like "omg! AWKWARD!" you know? it was more like... okay well that's.... nice. and then move on.) and when he told me it kind of brought out the feelings i have towards him. and well i started showing them more... everything was like ttly fine and then friday he just out of no where he says and i quote "I don't think i like you anymore" and i just asked are you sure and he said he was. so i'm just feeling ttly rejected now.
Pastry Sisters❤ I <3 Peeta E<3B :)BAMF(: = Edward