Twilight Guys

EddieC
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight Guys

Post by EddieC »

vampgirl13 wrote:Well...I am not a Twilight Guy, but my boyfriend is. I am one of those people who doesnt like to do everything that everyone else is doing so I never thought I would read twilight. But my boyfriend finally convinced me that it was the greatest love story that he has ever read and that it was totally worth the time to read. I am SOOOOO glad I did! He was right! There is no guy like a Twilight Guy!!! :D
Totally cute! XD Usually the other way around for most people.

;) Think about it, you're not doing what everyone else is doing anymore!
All about Flash Mobs
... bit of a Geek
... Ultimate happy
... and a hopeless romantic
Miista Cullen
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by Miista Cullen »

leahroselover wrote:Do any of you Twi-Guys like Anime?
No one can hate these anime:

1. One Piece
2. Naruto
3. Bleach
4. Highschool Of The Dead
5. Air Gear
6. Fullmetal Alchemist
7. Vampire Knight
8. Code Geass
9. Ouran High School Host Club
10. Zatch Bell
11. Deadman Wonderland
12. Death Note

Some aren't all anime, others are manga that I read. These anime aren't intended to be in the order of my favorite or the order I think is most popular to the least. I just numbered them to keep it formal.

Thanks for reading my favourite anime list ^_^

Your regards,

-Miista.
Hinata Hyuuga:
Image Image Image
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

EddieC wrote:
I fiend Anime

Mmm, I don't have a unnaturally large selection though:
~ Prince of Tennis
~ Code Geass
~ Chobits (a bit)
~ CCS
~ Tsubasa Chronicles
CODE GEASS!! that's it! THATS THE ONE I LOVED... till it just went down hill and yeah... no love no more... that's the one i was trying to spell pronouce and it wasn't working.....

I'll take a beer? something light... or just slip something in my diet coke... anything. NOT VOLKA though.. anythign else... not draino cleaner either... seriously... SOMETHING that won't kill me.

what was i saying?
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
Rob

Post by Rob »

Miista Cullen wrote:
1. -Ehh its ok
2. -Manga is sooo much better. Much less for kids.
3. -Never seen it.
4. -Never seen it.
5. -Manga is better. Anime only lasted for like 25 episodes...manga is like 300 and counting
6. -Boring to me.
7. -Never seen it.
8. -Watched 5 minutes and decided i would rather watch a classic, Gundam Wing.
9. -Weird.
10. -Really weird.
11. d-Never seen it.
12. -Awesome concept, a little confusing.
By holyguacamole43 at 2008-05-31
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

and Matt disco balls totally bum my eyes.. like they're freaky and annoying and yeah. Take it down!

Ugh! Stroke lights... it's like "lets see who can get the biggest headache first"

*raise head first*

annoying...

Sorry I'm still on the party.

I went to see Twilight again tonight? woot woot? freaking awesome! wanna bone Charlie now though cause he totally makes me laugh.... though as I pointed out on my other thread he fishes WAY to much, probably drinks beer at every meal, and probably lifts his leg to fart but I would still totally shag that guy... laughter wins my heart. That fake halo thing! OMG! SO CUTE!

hope ya'll seen the movie or ^ none of that made sense. my bad.

JAIME

think the beer's getting to me?
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

*saunters over to the bar* Hey there sexy. *wink* I'll have an Ameretto Sour and a Washington Apple shot please. *plunks down a $20* You can keep the change there sweetcheeks.

*wanders back to the dance floor* This party ain't half bad now that the strobe light is gone! Anyone wanna do a shot?

Of course I agree with you about Charlie, Jaime. Lol. You knew that already though. And I'm not really into Anime, nor am I a Twi-Guy so it doesn't apply to me. I used to watch Inuyasha for a minute though.
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Inysuha or however the hell you spelll it was TOTALLY freaky! So i watched it. Only cause it came on right before Code G... great I already forgot how to spell it... that thing I typed earlier.

I actually don't drink at all... but I would if I could. It's sad... I'm on some serious mediciation that if I drink I might just... *splat* on the ground... and no that wouldn't be funny! Stop getting the ideas.

First the draino cleaner.... now the splating.. i think i should just go to bed.

woot woot to twilight?

JAIME!

*Licks her twiguys with her 'fake' beer tongue... then her banner*

^ that sounded ewy... :shock: <-btw i just love that face and this one -> :o ok just thought i should share?
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I don't normally drink, but I figured it's just a party on the Lex so I can pretend. I don't have any reason not to drink except that I don't like the taste of alcohol. And don't tell me it doesn't have a taste because I can taste it! I've had this argument with my brother and some other people. Humans aren't supposed to smell blood, but Bella can! So there. :lol:

So sorry you can't drink, Jaime. That sucks. Please don't go splat. That would be very bad. Besides, you have to drive the CRV dontcha know! It won't work without you. So yeah no drinky for Jaime.

And yes Inuyasha was freaky. Haven't seen it in like a year though. And I wanna see Twilight again. Lucky!
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

Miista Cullen wrote:

7. Vampire Knight

9. Ouran High School Host Club

Some aren't all anime, others are manga that I read. These anime aren't intended to be in the order of my favorite or the order I think is most popular to the least. I just numbered them to keep it formal.

Thanks for reading my favourite anime list ^_^

Your regards,

-Miista.
I love those two mangas. I really don't watch anime anymore. But I really enjoy reading manga. My favorite is definetely Nana. But I love Ouran High School too. It's so bizarre! And insanely funny.

I like Vampire Kn ight becaus eit has a nice story and it's well drawn. Have you notice their vampires are a bit similar with Twilight's vampires? They are all very pretty and mysterious. They have some sort of "royality" and a council of justice. The vampires usually don't drink human blood. On the other hand, I never crossed with a TwilightxVK crossover fanfic that actually worked.
EddieC

Post by EddieC »

DarkMuse wrote:*saunters over to the bar* Hey there sexy. *wink* I'll have an Ameretto Sour and a Washington Apple shot please. *plunks down a $20* You can keep the change there sweetcheeks.

*wanders back to the dance floor* This party ain't half bad now that the strobe light is gone! Anyone wanna do a shot?

Of course I agree with you about Charlie, Jaime. Lol. You knew that already though. And I'm not really into Anime, nor am I a Twi-Guy so it doesn't apply to me. I used to watch Inuyasha for a minute though.
We RP here at LEX?

If so, is there actually a thread for it?

(Guys, have you noticed the girls taking over our thread?)
All about Flash Mobs
... bit of a Geek
... Ultimate happy
... and a hopeless romantic