Forum rules
Character Discussion Forum

Click for Forum Rules
Forever*Dazzled
Settled in Forks

Re: Who is your favorite character?

Post by Forever*Dazzled »

Edward Cullen.

I think he's got a great personallity and morals. Lol, why i sbella complaining? ;) Besides that I'm not sure, He's just my favorite.
Oh My Cullen!(c)
eclipserox
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by eclipserox »

Alice. I thought her story was very interesting--being placed in a mental hospital, being changed so that James would be unable to kill her, waking up and not remembering anything. Even though it would be scary to wake up and not remember anything, she is one of the happiest and nicest characters. Her love story with Jasper is great. She's so nice to everyone. She's very generous-always shopping for everyone and throwing parties. She's fun. Her talent is one of the more interesting talents. I'd love to learn more about her through a book in her perspective.
VictorVanDort
Settled in Forks

Post by VictorVanDort »

My favorite characters would have to be Jane and Alec from the Volturi. Why? They are on the front lines dealing with major problems. They deal with life and death while Bella and Edward deal with what to do with their kid. Don't get me wrong, the Cullens are great, I just think the Volturi do more interesting and exciting things.
Mrs.CarlisleCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs.CarlisleCullen »

wow. mine would probs be like a tie between
Edward, Carlisle and Alice.
Edward because , well obviously he's amazing and he cares so much for Bella. and we all just want to belong to him. but we cant because *sigh* unfortunatly hes not real.
Carlisle is also one of my faves because hes gorgeous! and really compassionate. He supports Edward through everything and hes always kind and caring towards Bella.
aha Alice is also amazing because well she has to be one of the most funnest characters in the book. Shes funny and caring and shes just a blast to read about. Because well i think we all have our own little Alices in the groups we have. There is always one funny caring corageous girl amoung us and its good to find that conection when your reading.
UntilYourHeartStopsBeating,BellaI'll BeHere-Fighting.
ImNotComingOverAnymoreIfAliceIsGoingToTreatMeLikeGuineaPigBarbieWhenIDo.
EdwardFurevr365
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardFurevr365 »

I would have to say that Edward and Bella are both my favorite characters. Edward because he is the most loving, caring, selfless, beautiful boyfriend that anyone could ask for... Bella because I am alot like her. I am clumsy, plain, short(kind of), I have brown hair, all my friends say I look just like her... And she is not the regular teen (obviously). She is very responsible. That is another reason I am like her. All in all, they care for each other in exactly the same way... It's true love if you ask me!
Zina
Settled in Forks

Post by Zina »

Everytime I read the series I fall in love with a different character.
Obviously I was initially intrigued by Edwards character and the relationship between him and Bella.
However at the end of the day I think it would have to be Alice. She is just a gorgeous soul and I was very dissapointed in BD when she dissapeared.
Parker
Settled in Forks

Post by Parker »

I would have to say that my favorite character is Alice. At first my favorite was Bella but I started really liking Alice. I really thought her background and everything was really cool. She also had one of my favorite powers (behind Alec and Edward). And she has one of my favorite lines. It's in Eclipse when she tells Bella that she really likes all of the kidnapping and hostage stuff. So yeah. Alice. :)
Cathrine
Settled in Forks

Post by Cathrine »

edward because, well, he seems amazing!I want to find me an edward lol

&& charlie, i love his relationship with bella, he really tries with her, hes an adorable dad lol XD
Icon by me.
Edwards Girl
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edwards Girl »

Ooh! Thats hard!
Well I will list my top five...
1.Edward! 8-) (hes so cool!)
2.Alice!
3.Bella!
4.Emmet!
5.Jasper!
Mrs. Black
Settled in Forks

Post by Mrs. Black »

Like Edwards Girl, I'll post my top 5.

1) Jacob- I just have more of a liking for werewolves than vampires. Plus he really does care for Bella and Renesmee. I think that's really sweet. If only he could care for me like that... ;)
2) Bella- She's really funny in the book. The way she thinks she's not good enough for Edward even though he tells her he loves her just humors me. :)
3) Alice- She saved the day in New Moon and Breaking Dawn. Plus she's funny, creative, and really awesome. I love how she overdoes things like the wedding and grad party. xD
4) Emmett- He's so hilarious!! I loved his reaction when Bella beat him at arm wrestling in Breaking Dawn. I started cracking up!
5) Edward- Even though he's fifth in my top 5 list, he's still an awesome character. So sweet. <3

I think some people could tell from my screen name, avatar, and signature that Jake's my favorite. ;)

"Life sucks and then you die. Yeah, I should be so lucky." -Jacob Black