Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JessicaIsIntoxicated
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

http://watch-movies.net.

I must be blind... because after watching Twilight for only the fifth time did I notice Stephenie's cameo appearance! :oops:
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
Alison

Post by Alison »

twi-nerd wrote:I was watching Sims 2 twilight episode things and on the related videos part it said something like Tv spot Twilight underwear contreversy or something like that. I didn't watch it but I was wandering if someone had because I'm not sure if the underwear thing was on purpose(I mean that how Bella wore underwear when she kissed Edward for the first time.) or if it was just a coincidence because on the book it said that she wore sweats or something. If someone has the Twilight companion and if they talk about it can you tell me?
The first time I saw the movie, I hadn't even bothered to look at Bella's lower body in the beginning of the kiss, but when Edward flew off of her, I said, "WHERE DID HER PANTS GO?!?!" My friend thought the same thing. My sister thought that they were shorts? I thought it was a bit off in the scene. There was enough happening that she didn't need to be pantless.
"...I wanted to dream. Maybe, if I could be unconscious, if I could dream, I could live for a few hours in a world where she and I could be together. She dreamed of me. I wanted to dream of her." -Edward, Midnight Sun
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

JessicaIsIntoxicated wrote:http://watch-movies.net.

I must be blind... because after watching Twilight for only the fifth time did I notice Stephenie's cameo appearance! :oops:
It's the first time Charlie and Bella go to the diner, maybe the second.
She's sitting at the bar, on her laptop, and the waitress gives her a veggie plate.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
heartsjasper
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by heartsjasper »

Alison wrote:
twi-nerd wrote:I was watching Sims 2 twilight episode things and on the related videos part it said something like Tv spot Twilight underwear contreversy or something like that. I didn't watch it but I was wandering if someone had because I'm not sure if the underwear thing was on purpose(I mean that how Bella wore underwear when she kissed Edward for the first time.) or if it was just a coincidence because on the book it said that she wore sweats or something. If someone has the Twilight companion and if they talk about it can you tell me?
The first time I saw the movie, I hadn't even bothered to look at Bella's lower body in the beginning of the kiss, but when Edward flew off of her, I said, "WHERE DID HER PANTS GO?!?!" My friend thought the same thing. My sister thought that they were shorts? I thought it was a bit off in the scene. There was enough happening that she didn't need to be pantless.
i always thought she was wearing shorts
ImageImage
Team Alice & Jasper
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

heartsjasper wrote:
Alison wrote:
i always thought she was wearing shorts
They are undies, but I think they're like boy-shorts. You know those?
ImageImage
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

Kymberli wrote:My favorite is at the end when Edward goes to park the car and Jacob comes up to Bella. When Edward and Bella walk away Edward says I leave alone for a minute and the wovles descend. I love it!!
Lol. I was like, "Just wait 'till the next movie."
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
readmymind
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by readmymind »

*Bloodlust* wrote:
MiharuSkii wrote:Also, what was with all the Twizzlers?
I know, right?! It was like the choice snack for the humans or something. It would have been only too appropriate for Bella to have been eating Twizzlers when James said, "You brought a snack?" :lol: :lol:
Well, originally it was supposed to be a chocolate bar and Edward was supposed to be eating it. LOL
Midnight Sun: She was dreaming of me. And it wasn't even a nightmare. She wanted me stay with her, there in the dream.--Edward Cullen
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

The time Bella told Charlie she loved Edward, then pretend to hate each other, screaming and quarreling, and Charlie went "I thought you liked him?" :D and Emmett eating his lunch :mrgreen:
JessicaIsIntoxicated

Post by JessicaIsIntoxicated »

threethings wrote:

She's sitting at the bar, on her laptop, and the waitress gives her a veggie plate.
I know. What I said was that I didn't notice for the longest time. It didn't click that it was THE Stephenie! :lol:
TEAM EDWARD: Knight in Shining Volvo
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

JessicaIsIntoxicated wrote:
threethings wrote:

I know. What I said was that I didn't notice for the longest time. It didn't click that it was THE Stephenie! :lol:
Oh, I'm sorry! I had seen it in the compainion, so I was ready!
But it's so cool she got to do that!
ImageImage