Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MissWhitlock
Settled in Forks

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by MissWhitlock »

Abigail will probably be too old by the time they shoot BD. She'll be around 14 or 15.
twilightbelle<3 wrote:Uhm, Kristen Stewart makes-up well. I am sure they can get her looking pale, and beautiful. Plus, Nikki Reed grew up in southern California, and was in Hawaii before shooting, and you would never know! WHITE AS BONE.
How will they make her more beautiful than she is now though? What, just make-up? In the book, it said Bella didnt even recognize herself at first glance, when she looked in the mirror.
Yeah, I reckon the movie CAN be done, if it's done by the right people and the right amount of passion. Hopefully, they won't change the parts we like in the book, like with Twilight the "do I dazzle you?" bit.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

leahroselover wrote:I think if they could do the birth scene from Alien they could do Renesmee's birth
And The Rosemary's Baby for the pregnancy. :D Man, that was creepy. :shock:

I really don't know about this. I think it could be done... with a very good director. Even a complex story like Lord of the Rings could be adaptaded to the screen and I think the result was great. With the right screen writer and much (and plus much) better special effects, I think it could been done.

The Amazon Coven could work with make up. They probably are Native Brazilian Indians, basically. They definetely don't look like Gisele Bunchen. But it's not difficult to find actress with this discription or with the right mix of DNA (all the Brazilians have mixed DNA of white, native and black. The question is how much of each DNA it's present) to look like Native Brazilian.

About the imprint, if this get well explanined on the other movies, I guess it can work. Of course this have to be portraited properly.

I really wish SM change her mind about PG-13.Because there is no way this will work on the screen like a teen movie.
Alessandra_
Settled in Forks

Post by Alessandra_ »

My only concerns are things that people have already mentioned...

Firstly, making Bella one of the Cullens. I would assume that her whole body would change, as well as her face. But I think with some good make-up and perhaps good acting (the way she holds herself and moves should change, in my opinion!) I think it'll be okay.

The next one is Jacob. It's not going to be easy to show his growth spurt and definitely not his phasing. I'm not sure about that one, but I'm definitely not a film or CGI expert.

Andddd lastly, Renesmee. But that's already been covered plenty!
Babygirl67
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Babygirl67 »

if they're is a movie it needs to be broken up into different movies its long..
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

I'd be interested to see Kristen change her voice after the transformation. I really like her as Bella, so I hope they won't recast.

I know it'll be hard, but I think Breaking Dawn HAS to be made into a movie! It covers too many important topics. Imagine being robbed of seeing Edward and Bella's happy ending after the other films had been brought to life. There are solutions to the issues that have been mentioned. I REALLY hope the movie is made.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
goldenvampire_26
Settled in Forks

Post by goldenvampire_26 »

if there is a breaking dawn movie how are they going to make the birth scene? that's going to be tough in my opionion
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

If there's a BD movie I really hope they don't worry about making a PG or PG13 movie, and go as far as they want and if they have to make it R rated that's fine, so they can do the book justice.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
gamb1t
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy

Post by gamb1t »

goldenvampire_26 wrote:if there is a breaking dawn movie how are they going to make the birth scene? that's going to be tough in my opionion
I 100% agree. Not only is it going to be like a vampire C-section (with him literally biting away skin lol i thought that was pretty original actually), but I don't know what they will do with Reneesme and such. If they make BD a movie, I can see them skipping this scene. Like, making the birth from Bella's point of view, and everything go black, and then her wake up as a vampire. Then her maybe ask Edward what happened, and all these flashbacks of her in pain and stuff. BUT, none of those flashbacks will be graphic, just showing she was in pain and maybe Edward injecting venom and stuff. I don't think they'd go by the book and make the birth scene from Jacob's PoV....I just can't see how they could pull that one off with a PG-13 rating.

mandyb7 -- I agree. I think this would need to be an R-rated movie. The good thing about twilight is that it appeals to an older audience than Harry Potter. So, they could possibly make an R-rated movie and still be ok. But, the world is centered around making these books more kid friendly, so I doubt they would ever make this R-rated. I have a feeling they will all be PG-13. Just a hunch though.
Last edited by gamb1t on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImage
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

gamb1t wrote: mandyb7 -- I agree. I think this would need to be an R-rated movie. The good thing about twilight is that it appeals to an older audience than Harry Potter. So, they could possibly make an R-rated movie and still be ok. But, the world is centered around making this books more kid friendly, so I doubt they would ever make this R-rated. I have a feeling they will all be PG-13. Just a hunch though.
yeah it sucks but I think you're right. They will probably make it PG13 so they can get more people able to see it thus more money, but I'd really wish they wouldn't.
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I would bawl my eyes out if it were rated R. Okay, maybe not bawl, but I'd be way sad because then I'd never get to see it. Like I mean ever, not even when I'm old enough.
They don't need to make it rated R. There is no point in showing disgusting images!!!!! It's not necessary at all, and won't make the movie any better to show lots of blood or them having their honeymoon. What will make it good is if they stick to the book, and frankly I didn't find the book R material at all. The birth scene was a bit graphic, but you just don't picture it, and in the movie don't show all of the details.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com