Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TwilightAli
Settled in Forks

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by TwilightAli »

malaz wrote: I think breaking dawn as one movie can work at perfectly (2:30 minute movie that is)
The movie should start with the wedding, Isle Esme. Bella is pregnant and they show kristen stewart and that the baby is killing her. fastforward to the pregnancy (it shouldn't be too mild or graphic. i wouldn't be able to take it) Bella becomes a vampire. nessie is healthy and pretty. and Irina comes. and i think they can working both book three and book 1 perfectly into one with the second book blended in the middle.

If they get the right screen writer and the perfect director, i don't see how it can not work perfectly. i think breaking dawn as two movies is really pushing it. because the book is so thick, 300 hundred pages are on bella's pregnancy, 200 pages on the wedding and isle esme. and 300 pages on the voltri coming. If they take out all the important events and set a perfect pace and flow to the movie. i think it can really work.
I totally agree with you. I think that the producers and directors could cut enough out to make the movie make sense and without having all the unnecessary parts too. Although, I do think Jacob's struggle should be briefly mentioned.
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

I hope they make it only one movie, because it would be super hard to watch the first then have to wait so long for the ending.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
allisonlovesedward
Settled in Forks

Post by allisonlovesedward »

as long as they didn't leave any of the key points out, one movie could possibly work. i just hate when important details are left out. i'm anxious to see the isle esme scenes lol. and bella as a vampire!
i'm trying not to get my hopes up since eclipse isn't even for sure being made... but i've got a big feeling that new moon is going to be so awesome that they'll have to make eclipse and breaking dawn.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

They're totally going to be the comedic relief in BD along with Alistair if they make a movie- knock on wood-. I can picture the scene with them describing how they're going to gouge the Volturi's eyes out. It will start with a wide shot, slowly zoom in on them when they start the monologue and add in menacing music. At the end of the monologue, they'll zoom out and pan to Bella with her eyes looking like this ---> :shock: and slowly scooting away.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

allisonlovesedward wrote:as long as they didn't leave any of the key points out, one movie could possibly work. i just hate when important details are left out. i'm anxious to see the isle esme scenes lol. and bella as a vampire!
i'm trying not to get my hopes up since eclipse isn't even for sure being made... but i've got a big feeling that new moon is going to be so awesome that they'll have to make eclipse and breaking dawn.
They should! Twilight made what? 300 million? Plus all of the money off of merchandise? And the DVD hasn't come out yet either!
I'm fairly sure they'll make it, just to make the dough if nothing else.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

I really and truly believe that because they're making New Moon they will make Eclipse and Breaking Dawn as well. Twilight simply did too well in the theaters for them not to. If nothing else, it made enough money to shoot all four movies with some money left over. Any more money is just cake.

Okay, okay. I know this isn't how they think. They like sure things, and right now the money they're bathing in at night is looking pretty damn sure (yes, I imagine the studio big-wigs having bathtubs full of cash in which to revel in their success). But I also think that they'd be satisfied (not necessarily happy, but okay) if each of the remaining three movies only took in as much as Twilight did in its opening weekend.

The only problem I see that we might face in getting Breaking Dawn made is the fact that the actors are only signed on through Eclipse. Breaking Dawn might not get made because when it comes time to film it the original actors may not be interested. I hope they have enough love for their craft to want to stick with a character through to the end, but I'm just cynical enough to think some of them may hold out for obscene amounts of money.

My fingers will stay crossed until Breaking Dawn is in theaters.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Hopefully the stars won't get so big that they don't need Twilight anymore. I think that the only ones we might have a problem with that though is Kristen, Rob, and Taylor. If the other ones get big, I don't think that they would be missed too much as to stop the movie entirely. We wouldn't get the same actors, which would be lame, but we'll still probably get the movie.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
pat3xa005
Settled in Forks

Post by pat3xa005 »

yeah i really hope they can make breaking dawn a movie... i just read that stephenie says that for now it's kinda impossible to make it as a movie because of renesmee....
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

If Breaking Dawn was a movie, I think Ana de la Reguera would be great as Carmen.
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

If Breaking Dawn was a movie, I think Alan Rickman could play Alistair very well.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|