Wandering Through Town

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by H.Black »

Id murder someone.
shortstuff
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by shortstuff »

t_feva wrote:i wonder if they're gonna have leah or seth in the movie, since they were only briefly mentioned in the book. i hope they keep krys and solomon for embry and sam. i'm tryna find who would be good as quil.
i'm not sure, but i think they are recasting both of them... if my memory serves me correctly, sam, embry and quil are in the casting call... also, i never understood why sam was in twilight.. it would have made more sense to have quil and embry, since jacob hates sam in NM, but whatevs...
florest
Settled in Forks

Post by florest »

Taylor Dooley as Leah, I think she would out work well... She has native american in her as well? Just a shout out! She is better than some of the rumors..
Cymbrelynn
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Cymbrelynn »

So this doesn't look reassuring....http://moviesblog.mtv.com/2009/01/12/hs ... ht-sequel/. But it doesnt necessarily mean anything. I will be really surprised if this pans out.
"Your hold is permanent and unbreakable. Never doubt that." EC
My avatar is from emaleth@vesperarium!
\/Brittany\/
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: Telling Jasper that Alice cheated on him...with a werewolf

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^^No!

I don't really have anything against Disney folk, but they just don't mix with the themes of the Twilight Saga. It's a lot heavier than high school musical! I am starting to worry, you guys...
Team Bella: Have a Little Werewolf with Your Vampire
I have Twilightis *cough,cough* There is no cure
Jasper Hale laughs at your mood ring
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

To me..VH auditioning for the sequel is her trying to get on another money making train. She just wants to cash in on another big money maker like she did with HSM..

Yeah I know that is the business of acting, but COME ON!! There has to be some limits in order to preserve the integrity of the work that the author has created! Not just anyone can play certain characters..When making a movie based off a book, the casting directors should stay true to the characters and cast actors as CLOSE to the characteristics of the characters as possible!

If VM seriously gets this role...it will ruin the rest of the movies for me...Point blank.
\/Brittany\/

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^^ You are so right. She sees how big the books are and wants a piece of it. I can't imagine her being tough, and that's how Leah is .
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

Okay a couple things to say. First you guys are saying that you don't want Disney people. Yeah I don't either but uhhh you do relize that jackson rathbone is Disney! And second just my opion but jane is sopposed to be like angelic? I just picture jodelle ( ok I forgot her last name sorry) umm the girl from silent hill as just being evil. Then again I probobly think badly of her cause I WANT TO BE JANE!!!!! :oops: hehe. But that other um who was it ok well I don't remember who ... But she's good. Anyways unknown people for new moon!
Image Image
LoveTwilight
Settled in Forks

Post by LoveTwilight »

NOOO they can't do that to us! Vanessa Hudgens can't be Leah, I really hope she doesn't get it.
I don't mean to hate on her or the whole Disney lot but it would just completely ruin the movie for me :cry: :cry: :cry: . She's really NOT right for that part at all. Leah's supposed to be strong, independant and a bit bitchy and VH is NOT that sort of actress, looking at what she's done. I thought I might cry when I read about that. I think I actually will cry if she does get it! I can't explain how horrifying that thought is :cry:

Very very very much hope she doesn't get it.
\/Brittany\/

Post by \/Brittany\/ »

^^^I agree with you %100!