Actor-based discussion regarding the Twilight Saga cast

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Re: Ashley Greene as Alice

Post by soozabooza54 »

She has said in interviews that she cut her hair to about shoulder length and the rest is a wig... she plans on doing the same for the rest of the movies. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I couldve sworn I read somewhere that she was up for cutting her hair super short to play the role of Alice but they decided to use a wig, instead. -shrug- regardless, as long as SHE keeps playing Alice, she could be bald for all I care. :D
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

Was the wig really necessary? She could have just kept her hair at shoulder length. Although her hair does add to the Alice hotness feel. :D
edwardlikeshaystacks

Heart Stiller wrote:Was the wig really necessary? She could have just kept her hair at shoulder length. Although her hair does add to the Alice hotness feel. :D
It really wasn't necessary at all! She was even up to chop all her hair off but I guess they just decided to plop that wig on her. -pout- she's hot regardless. Haha
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

I am stunned by how many wigs they actually used in this movie! I read somewhere that even K-Stew was wearing a partial wig.
So, the count is up to...Bella, James, Jacob, Alice, and Laurent. Did I miss anyone?
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
edwardlikeshaystacks

slightlyobsessed wrote:I am stunned by how many wigs they actually used in this movie! I read somewhere that even K-Stew was wearing a partial wig.
So, the count is up to...Bella, James, Jacob, Alice, and Laurent. Did I miss anyone?
Wowie, that completely slippedmy mind! Kristen didn't even look like she was wearing a wig! Then again...niether did Alice, haha.

Yeah I think you got just about everybody.

Do you think they'll change Ashley's wig to Black in NM to try to match Alice's appearance more?
Heart Stiller
Learning to Love Green

Post by Heart Stiller »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:It really wasn't necessary at all! She was even up to chop all her hair off but I guess they just decided to plop that wig on her. -pout- she's hot regardless. Haha
Definitely! :D I just hope they don't choose someone else to play Alice in New Moon. :evil:
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

I was thinking today about New Moon and what they might do different from Twilight. I don't think they're going to change anything looks-wise because the vampires are supposed to be unchanging. So, they can't really go and change Alice's hair because her hair CAN'T change. Whether we support the decisions they made for how everyone looked in Twilight or not, I think they have to keep things the same for the vampires because they literally can't change how they look. Maybe that's why Rob Pattinson got into a little bit o' trouble for cutting his hair?
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
edwardlikeshaystacks

slightlyobsessed wrote:I was thinking today about New Moon and what they might do different from Twilight. I don't think they're going to change anything looks-wise because the vampires are supposed to be unchanging. So, they can't really go and change Alice's hair because her hair CAN'T change. Whether we support the decisions they made for how everyone looked in Twilight or not, I think they have to keep things the same for the vampires because they literally can't change how they look. Maybe that's why Rob Pattinson got into a little bit o' trouble for cutting his hair?
Honestly, I don't see what the big deal is. If anything, its great that he decided to go for a different look. Like the boy can't just regrow his hair in a month. :roll: I mean look how much its grown now, and he still has another month to go!

Yeah...but I'm sure we'll notice a SLIGHT change in appearance amongst the vampires. (Possibly the makeup!) Because those things tend to change throughout the sequels. Look at Harry Potter for instance!
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

I really wouldn't mind if they changed the makeup a bit... Rob seems to be horrified that his makeup is on too thick and it would mess with his facial expressions..

I didn't know that a lot of the cast wore wigs, aside from the obvious (Taylor)...lol, they're hardly noticeable which is a good thing...

I have no doubt in my mind that Ashley would continue to be Alice because among them, majority seem to pick her (at least in their top three and above) as most perfectly cast..
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".