Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mind_over_matter286
Wandering Through Town

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by mind_over_matter286 »

i was just wondering about when edward takes bella to his house and they're making her italian food and its like

rosalie: is she even italian?

emmett: well her name is bella.

cus bella in italian is beautiful...i was just wonderin if anyone put that inside joke down yet.I'm to lazy to go throught all the post ;)
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

^^ Someone has posted it. I think around the very first when they mention something about the restaurant that they go to in Port Angeles is named Le Bella Italia or something like that.

I loved that part though, it was adorable. I pretty much cracked up and I knew the inside joke because I knew what the restaurant was called and everybody looked at me like wdf is wrong with her.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
Vanquish
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Melbourne, Australia...cruising with Edward in his Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

mind_over_matter286 wrote:i was just wondering about when edward takes bella to his house and they're making her italian food and its like

rosalie: is she even italian?

emmett: well her name is bella.

cus bella in italian is beautiful...i was just wonderin if anyone put that inside joke down yet.I'm to lazy to go throught all the post ;)
i dunno if anyone has, but yea that was a good one. :D

TEAM EDWARD
"For the first time in a century, I felt hope."
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side."
True believer in Cullenism.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

I think that the song Never Think by Rob had a sort of relationship to the movie and book. When, he says, "Without me, you got it all." That's how Edward felt if you read Midnight Sun, he wanted to leave Bella so she can have everything she wants.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

Regarding the whole baseball scene with Edward and Emmett- Edward does not flip the bird. He's just snapping his fingers.

On a related note, I wonder why they didn't cut out Emmett's jump a second sooner. You can tell he's jumping onto a springboard or something. :)
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

ringswraith wrote:On a related note, I wonder why they didn't cut out Emmett's jump a second sooner. You can tell he's jumping onto a springboard or something. :)
I noticed this too and it gets me everytime! Then I thought about it and if you remember in Breaking Dawn when Edward was getting Bella to jump the river, he ran, jumped a little and then pushed off of something. So maybe that is why they didn't cut it sooner!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
ringswraith
Running with Leah 'cause she thinks I'm hawt

Post by ringswraith »

That's true. In BD they just push off the ground/rocks though. /shrug
specialgreenjade
Settled in Forks

Post by specialgreenjade »

Can anyone tell me why is edward wearing sunglasses? Vampires can't go out in the sun so why wear sunglasses???? Ah!
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

specialgreenjade wrote:Can anyone tell me why is edward wearing sunglasses? Vampires can't go out in the sun so why wear sunglasses???? Ah!
Because he looks super hot in them! :lol:

Well, probably the same reason they wear jackets. They have to give the appearance of being human and some people wear sunglasses just to wear them. Like a fashion statement.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

hehehe I love those sunglasses!
I saw a pair like them in this random gas station and I like freaked out! text friend immediatley and shes like you must buy them! But like didn't have enough money .. went back to my grans house where we played many a game of cards with all the family and then i totally won enough money to buy them .. but the shop was closed! :cry:

On the Flip/Flick debate I can't decide!
Friends all hes flipping him off, and I think I agree But he does flick his fingers doesn't he? but how does, what looks to be, his index finger end up in the air after a flick?
:?: