The Dating Thread--take 2

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Thank you, Conzoni al vento and lovemesomecullens for remembering my name. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, haha. I didn't catch your names. :O

And I know what you mean, Conzoni...its like after you've met Edward, the people in school just don't cut it anymore!

Psugar: its just so cool how he just happens to follow you everywhere unintentionally. :roll:
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:
Psugar: its just so cool how he just happens to follow you everywhere unintentionally. :roll:
I swear if I ever am like one bit sad or depressed I look around and I see him, like in the hallway outside a class, it's strange.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

psugar wrote:
I swear if I ever am like one bit sad or depressed I look around and I see him, like in the hallway outside a class, it's strange.
And how exactly is that a bad thing? I'd swoon if that were the case for me back when I had a crush on whatshisface. But unfortunately, I have very bad luck. -pout-
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

psugar wrote:
And how exactly is that a bad thing? I'd swoon if that were the case for me back when I had a crush on whatshisface. But unfortunately, I have very bad luck. -pout-
Not sayig it's a weird thing, it's just strange I got awesome luck or something. I should bottle this luck and sell it, every single female would buy it, probably.
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

No chat posting! Take it to PM! Sorry, guys. ;]
Christine, you're slacking!! ;]
And i was supposed to do that Shakespeare competition in Soph year, but it never happened. Humph. Yes Irish boys are lovely. Haha. I will PM you... hahaha. :roll:

Holden: Well, look at you! *applauds* I am so proud. :]

Lena: I know. Haha, none of us do.

Goymer: I'm not that great at giving advice either-- although some beg to differ with that --but good luck asking A out! (as you'll notice, I didn't give advice to anyone, just commented on their lives, haha)

Emmaline: Haha that is true. That's how i got over Mark (my ex). And Conzoni al vento is Lena and lovemesomecullensss is Christine.
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Chrstine Hey babe! ;) I'm genuinely gutted for you about the homework situation! I can sympathise! By sister walked into the kitchen today after school wearing the ultimate smug impression and then dumped ALL the work I've missed onto my lap! I wanted to die! No, scratch that, I WANT to die! I'm glad Andy's in a better mood but it still sounds like a weird mood to me! It's just because he's SOOOOOO in love with you! ;) That's my theory anyhow! I think you need to make it clear to Will that you’re not interested and maybe pull away a bit so he gets the message! And about Tim, you said you fancy the idea of fancying him. Have you had time to think it over and decide if you might maybe like him a bit? Obviously not as much as Andy, but maybe a bit.....?

Sam Give me one of your "I haven't got an up-date" up-dates! They make me LOL! :lol:

Emmaline I don't think I've introduced myself! I'm Imogen but people call me Immy! Welcome to the thread! (Sorry I didn't introduce myself before! I feel rude! And I adore your name! That's random but I really do!)

Lena Unfortunately everyone has to have the sex talk. It's a fact of life! At least yours is coming from your sister! Mine was off my dad and I'm still having nightmares about it, so excuse me if I don't repeat the finer details! :| :lol:

ALL4TEMEDWARD I think you should try and explain to your friend again! It isn't your fault you like him! What kind of relationship was he in with your friend? Was it a long term one that went on for ages or was it a five second thing? Is she joking about the whole "B-slap" thing? If she isn't then that's a bit hardcore! :lol: And I am sorry about the whole monthly cycle thing as well! I'm due on any day now and I'm thoroughly depressed about it! :cry: Oh well! I hope your friend calms down a bit! How does Jared feel about you? Do you know?

Psugar Maybe you should talk to the copying girl! It sounds really annoying her copying your catch phrases! Mega un-cool! S sounds cute as well!

Up-Date I'm home! Niall was genuinely very upset when I left and we're going to coffee next week! I love him! As you can imagine I have about fifty tonnes of work to copy up on but Ben has promised to come around and help me! I haven't told him yet but he has about twenty pages of Geography to do! Do you reckon he'll mind?! :lol: No other news! I ordered that dress AND my dad bought me some unbelievable Jimmy Choos (yes, I think he's on drugs or something) to wear with it! I better look good or I will be extremely annoyed to say the least! **Imogen imagines walking into the restaurant with a giant zit on her face** NOOOOOOO! :lol:
I hope everyone’s well!
xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

Okay, first of all I'd like to address the fact that yesterday was HOLDEN's birthday and we did not celebrate! Wish him a BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :]

PSUGAR:
That church choir guy sounds creepy! Stay away! ;] Sorry that girl was copying you, I hate when people do that! At least you know it means you're awesome. :] And a smile from S is always good. ;] :]

ALL4TEAMEDWARD:
I'M TOTALLY BLANKING AND I FORGOT YOUR NAME. I FEEL TERRIBLE. Haha, I'm sorry. Forgive me? :] Anyway, I'm sorry you had a stupid day. As for your friend Kay, sounds like she's not such a great friend... No one should be able to tell you who you can and cannot date. If you feel like you've always looked out for her best interest, then do something for yourself for a change. Go for him and just see what happens. If she gets upset about it, that's her own problem. She'll get over it within time anyway. :] I hope things start looking up for you and you start feeling better! :]

LENA:
Hahaha I'm sure that sex talk was LOTS of fun. ;] :]

EMMALINE:
Hey, I'm Christine. :]

SAM:
Haha, sorry I missed that chat-posting, but thanks for covering it for me. ;]

IMMY:
Coffee with Niall? Sounds amazing! You'll have to tell us alllllll about it! :] I'm sorry you have so much work to make up, that really does suck. :[ At least Ben's going to help you with it. I'm sure he won't mind twenty pages of Geography at all! ;] And yes, of course Andy's just sooooo in love with me, that must be it. ;] I'm trying to get myself away from Will, but he keeps clinging... And I don't know about Tim. I SHOULD like him, he's got all the qualities I normally look for in a guy, but I don't think I do... Feelings don't make any sense, do they? I'm sure you'll look FABULOUS at this dinner, I'm so excited for you! :]

UPDATE:
Nada much. Trying to enjoy this nice weather (it's like sixty degrees outside :]) before I start my week from hell. Yay. I have a bunch of homework I'm supposed to get done tonight ALONG with a practice SAT. I don't see that happening.
We didn't even do our Shakespeares today. We're doing them Monday. LAME.
I found out last night that Dakota's grandpa died and they were really close. He hasn't been at school since Tuesday, so I was wondering what's up. I feel so bad for him. :[
I was walking to YPAS (my main high school and my performing arts school are in separate buildings) with Eliot and we went up the stairs and were in the middle of this hallway when he just stopped and was like, "Do you want to hear this song that I wrote?" And I was like, "Sure..." So we just stood there in the middle of the hallway and I was listening to it and everyone was walking past us and looking at us funny... Haha it was kind of weird and awkward... But it was really good. He's a great piano player. And it was about his girlfriend so that made me think about Edward haha.
Andy was in a really good mood again today. He said he had another dream about me last night. (I'm usually in his dreams, actually.) And the one from two nights ago was about me like yelling at him and saying I hate him and stuff. But last night he said it was like fifteen years from now and we reunited and fell in love and stuff. Haha it sounded cute. So I don't know, I guess he's good.

And I just had this idea that we should throw a party on this thread on Valentine's Day for all the single kids out there... Call it the Anti-Valentine's NBOAD Party or something. ;]
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Immy-
hahaha. Oh... I feel ya sistah! My dad has been giving me sex talks since I was in diapers! lol. Then he just rants on for like an hour about how it should be a beautiful thing and bla bla bla. SO AKWARD.

Christine-
I agree with the antivalentines thing. I am going to be on vacation then so I don't know if I am going to have the computer but we can definately do it! I believe that Valentines day is merely a day invented by the greeting card companies to make couples show off and singles feel like crap for not having anyone.

Update-

there is no update for me really. I don't exactly like anyone though. I figured that out the other day... I like the thought of Trevor but only when I see him. I havent seen him since NewYears and he never responded back to my message(if he ever even got it). So I'm just really leaving all my options open. Not fretting or being sad or anything.
Today at lunch this guy kept on bring Lu up. He's like... " Why do all girls swoon over Lu??What's so good about him anyway??" hahahhaa. I was the only one really at the table who is friends with him so I was totally not going to answer the question. Then he asked some other girl and she's all "He's SOOO Hot!!" lol. Wow. And so he kept on bringing him up the whole time and i'm just ..... alll.... ellipsis-y. ahahahaha
-----edit----
Oh. I almost forgot. I have a new class this semester and I don't know half of the people in it. But the way the desks are arranged is so that half isfacing the center and the other half is facing towards the middle too. [--><--] And this one guy across the room kept looking at me. I could feel his gaze upon me though so once and awhile i would look in his direction and he'd look for a second and then move on. Only to come back again five thousand times more. But he has a girlfriend, so I don't know why he was grilling me.
goymer
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by goymer »

Thanks holdencaulfield and lovemesimecullensss (sorry for not knowing your names, my skim reading doesn't tend to pick up on details like that!)

I return with a tale of (relative) success. Relative because I got over my own mental block about talking about dating, but I still didn't get a date :( A's got too much school stuff going on right now (exams and coursework) to go out at all. That'll all be over some time in february, at which point she's planning on going to Ibiza with a load of her mates as an end of exams celebration. So it doesn't even look like she'll be around for valentines day :cry:

Oh, and edwardlikeshaystacks (again, apologies!) I can guarantee that will not work. R's engaged, and was when I first mentioned the way I thought I felt. Appreciate the thought though :)
"Leah, you don't like me. I don't like you"
"Thank you Captain Obvious"

NBOAD and proud (ish...)

Part of the Gen Y Lexily
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

lovemesomecullensss- The Valentine's Party sounds awesome, and I know I know it's probably right in front of my nose but what is "NBOAD"?

Update: I got hurt alot today, magically saw S in the hallway alot, didn't see him at lunch, grr, some guys took over his table.
Edit: More to my update- My friends talked to the girl cause they were pretty annoyed by her too.