Ireland

Off-Topic Forum for things having nothing to do with Twilight or the entertainment industry

Moderators: bac, cullengirl, una, Nena

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Ireland

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

Woo! Us Irishys final saw Twilight!!
Wow. just amazing I tells ya!

hey irish people? Do ye all listen to RTE 2fm where the most wonderful Rick O shea has his show?
Well if you listen or got the Irish Indo anytime this week you may have been aware of that Twilight competition?

Yeah the one where Rick would send a fan to Forks..

Well yeah eveery day you had to make up a story with the Daily password fom the independent, and everyday i entered, I even left school early on monday to listen!

''Amy you want to leave school early to listen to the radio..??''
''Yes mom''
''umm....''

And somehow I managed to convince her!

So every day there was a winner, buddypal was one of the five runners up monday..

Anyway so I entered everyday without any hope
thursday i'd completely given up i was on a school trip so how could I enter?

answer steal someones mp3! :lol:
it was all very hectic, i couldn't find the frequency there, I was wandering round the place into shop screaming at the mp3.. ''Rick talk to me!!'' so we finally sat down and I typed out a seven page story bout well my uber Twilightish day! Chasing the buses,and how big of a twilight fan i was, freaking utter diaster when i found i hadn;t enough credit to send the damn text! I ran from the place, down th street to get credit, I was sure at this stage the comp was over but regardless I keyed in the credit and sent it off, still with mp3 after rick still hadn't said anything so I gav bck the mp3...

friday i got a call..
She asked me about the text i sent in yesterday I told her yeah and laughed a terrible lot as the text was a tad alarming... she asked for my name and address, told me about the soundtrack and then suddenly tells me I was one of the five in the draw to win tickets to Seattle!! I won thursdays story thing!
Well i screamed at her a fair bit and yeah,,

so twilight pre party became a praying party of sorts..(with many red apples and balloons..) :lol:

But *sigh* I didnt get the call some guy called Fergal did, he never even read Twilight!!

I was so close to Forks! :cry:
vamp na hEireann
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Post by vamp na hEireann »

Poor you.I went to Blanch to do crimbo shopping with friends and ended up chasing buses and stalking bins to take pictures of them.
Try ringing some of the bus companies and asking for one of the stickers they put on them.Thats what Im gonna do. :mrgreen:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
emmettsbiggestfan
Learning to Love Green

Post by emmettsbiggestfan »

Oh, anyone who has been there is soooo lucky. I want to go there so bad! It looks so beautiful and peaceful. :) I'm hoping that maybe sometime within the next few years, I can go there.
Proud Hand Laborer in EDC, Inc.
Private Vanessa Frost in Jasper's Confederate Army
vamp na hEireann
Location: Turning Bill and Tom into vampires.Seriously were did the sun go?oh right...this is Ireland

Hey,I was thinking that for BD we should really get Daiti O Se,Blathnaid and Aobhin Ni Suilamhain to play Liam,Maggy and Siobhan.We could get Grainne Seoige to be Siobhan either,I havent really decided yet :mrgreen: But it would be so Epic if they did that! :D :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
ImageTrainee of EDC Inc. Private of Jaspers Confederate Army,Go Stainless Claret! Twilight Mafia
CaughtMyself426
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by CaughtMyself426 »

vamp na hEireann wrote:Hey,I was thinking that for BD we should really get Daiti O Se,Blathnaid and Aobhin Ni Suilamhain to play Liam,Maggy and Siobhan.We could get Grainne Seoige to be Siobhan either,I havent really decided yet :mrgreen: But it would be so Epic if they did that! :D :lol:
hahaha I like it! :lol:
Woo! Go Daiti! agus Blathnaid!

yeah We'd totally need real Irish people to do the parts.., coz frankly I've grown to be terrified of other people trying ... :lol:
Think that guy in PS I love You, Now that was scary!!
That accent was dire!
vamp na hEireann

Yeah and Daithi would make a show of the lot of them!!! :lol: Come on da wesht! :lol: We should make a petition or something to get him in.
I hate americans trying to do the accent.The accent they're trying to do doesnt really even exist only in some places in Cork or Kerry.
I really want to go to the filming of BD though.

PS.It's my birthday today!!! :mrgreen:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I would love to go to Ireland. It sounds so beautiful. All rainy and green...
I also like the music and love the accent.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
vamp na hEireann

Black wrote:I would love to go to Ireland. It sounds so beautiful. All rainy and green...
The accent your probably thinking of isnt really real.There are about twenty million bazillion accents in Ireland.Theres the main like northern,dublish and Cork but you coul have three or four different accents within a 15 mile radius in some places.Its a bit strange considering the actual size of the country.Its bloody tiny.

Anyway,rant over.
I pulled a Bella yesterday and fell into a window full of trophys at karate. :? :oops: :lol:
Did anyone get snow last week?We had one day and got sent home early.Our maths teacher got all hyper and started jumping up and down. :lol:
Midnight Sun Virgin!
|----[|██████]=----
Spartan
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by Spartan »

Oh wow! that sound so cool!! ( the Teacher/Snow thing :lol: )

Seriously! I don't get the accents! I mean of course I understand them, but my parents are from around Belfast and if they ever meet another N.Irish person they can like pinpoint where they grew up to within like 3 miles, sometimes they even get the frickin street!! It's ridiculous :lol:
* * Sapere Aude * * Jasper is my Edward : D
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

vamp na hEireann wrote:
Black wrote:I would love to go to Ireland. It sounds so beautiful. All rainy and green...
The accent your probably thinking of isnt really real.There are about twenty million bazillion accents in Ireland.Theres the main like northern,dublish and Cork but you coul have three or four different accents within a 15 mile radius in some places.Its a bit strange considering the actual size of the country.Its bloody tiny.
Isn't real? XD. I have no idea why people from Ireland would put on a fake accent.
There are several different accents in every country. I'm not sure why, but it happens.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.