Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by BaylorBear12 »

mom26ks wrote:mediakidvids.net/.../images/over/ArielWinter.jpg

She would be a good Renesme also....now I am off topic here. Sorry

I could see her playing a Renesme but she is already 15, I would like her better as Jane then Dakota Fanning though too. I still hasve to stick by Jodell. :)
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I don't know if anyone has posted this already but here's the latest news on the casting of Jane.
Now, however, there's a rumour going round that Dakota Fanning ( War Of The Worlds, forthcoming film The Secret Life of Bees ) has been cast in Twilight's sequel. US magazine Entertainment Weekly's reporting she was offered the role of Jane in New Moon outright, following a story from E! Online. Jane is the Italian Volturi vampire in the sequel - and would see Fanning opposite Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Don't start celebrating yet though - the word from Hollywood is that Dakota Fanning's reps will meet with New Moon director Chris Weitz next week to set something in stone.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

Yeah I heard that the big reason they are talking to her is because they think thats who we want to see, and that she can do a good job. Which I think that she can But still no......just no. lol

My Friends cousin lives in Cali and auditioned last week, i think, to be a vampire. Although I highly doubt that he got anything because he is not a big actor of any kind. Who knows though maybe he will be one of the many that just stand in the room. :)
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

BaylorBear12 wrote:Yeah I heard that the big reason they are talking to her is because they think thats who we want to see, and that she can do a good job. Which I think that she can But still no......just no. lol

My Friends cousin lives in Cali and auditioned last week, i think, to be a vampire. Although I highly doubt that he got anything because he is not a big actor of any kind. Who knows though maybe he will be one of the many that just stand in the room. :)

When were these additions?
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

I really don't know. My friend is not a big Twilight fan so he didnt care that his cousin had anything to do with it. I will try to get the information out of him though. :D
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

Thanks,
I saw something on Google about the other casting company and I was wondering if it was only for the other werewolves.
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
ScreamingFanGirl
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by ScreamingFanGirl »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:I don't know if anyone has posted this already but here's the latest news on the casting of Jane.
Now, however, there's a rumour going round that Dakota Fanning ( War Of The Worlds, forthcoming film The Secret Life of Bees ) has been cast in Twilight's sequel. US magazine Entertainment Weekly's reporting she was offered the role of Jane in New Moon outright, following a story from E! Online. Jane is the Italian Volturi vampire in the sequel - and would see Fanning opposite Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. Don't start celebrating yet though - the word from Hollywood is that Dakota Fanning's reps will meet with New Moon director Chris Weitz next week to set something in stone.
you know, that kinda bothers me
why don't they get a natural brunette?
sure they can die her hair, but it still wont be the same
I mean, look what happened with Nikki Reed as Rosalie
Yuck.
she looked terrible
Skank Pack:Tay's Left Thigh/Tongue | Dork Squad | I'm on The List
Emmett+Me=Magic!!!
Settled in Forks

Who should play as the Volturi?

Post by Emmett+Me=Magic!!! »

Who do you guys think should play the Volturi coven? I heard Ben Barnes (PrinceCaspian) might play Aro but I am not sure about the rest.
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

I don't think they'll dye her hair (unlike what had to happen for Nikki...) Afterall, Jane is only in the ending parts of New Moon and I doubt they would change her hair color for one scene. -shrug- but we have to see if they even decide to cast her.
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
BaylorBear12
Wandering Through Town

Post by BaylorBear12 »

Yea but that means that she will have to be blond for Eclipse and Breaking Dawn both of which she is a lot more present. I still think that Dakota Fanning is too famous to be in the movies. I root for Ariel Winter and Jodelle Ferland, both of which a natural brunettes.