The Dating Thread--take 2

lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Dating Thread--take 2

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

Okay, so it's official. We're have an Anti-Valentine NBOAD Party right here on February 14th. Come one, come all who would like to join. :]

PSUGAR:
Hahhaha BP... You're funny. :]

HOLDEN:
I know you're lonely. Most single people are. But don't dwell on that, because there are so many great things about life that are more important. It's okay that you get close to your emo friend as a FRIEND, just make sure you don't get too emotionally involved, okay? And I think getting to know C better is a good idea. Just kind of see where the wind blows you, okay? :]

LANDIANA:
Do we know for sure that he likes another one of your friends? And if you don't want to hurt her by expressing your feelings for him, then it isn't right for HER to do that to YOU, you know? If you approach it like that, no one can have him. I say go with your feelings because that will always yield the best outcome for YOU. And if you want to talk to your friend, just tell him that you think he's been ditching you. He won't know until you say something. Friends can talk about stuff like that, otherwise what good is the friendship? Good luck with all of that. :]

IMMY:
I'm glad you got all your work done (with Ben's generous help! ;]) and I hope you had fun at your girl's night out! :]

GOYMER:
It's okay. You're going to be fine. Rejection happens, it's a natural part of life. And I know it sucks, but you're going to be okay, I promise. At least you know how A feels so you can stop being hung up on her and she sort of saved you from having to put yourself out there any further. So take this in stride and just cherish your friendship with her. And then of course, go distract yourself. There are something like four BILLION girls in the world, there must be one out there for you. :]

ANNA:
So based on your answer to your question, does that mean that Marcas is a significant other/crush, or did you just not have anyone else to answer the question with? ;]

When you have moments that remind you of your significant other/crush, do you tell them?
Yeah, I pretty much ALWAYS tell Andy. And vice versa. I tell him when I have a dream about him. Or when I have spaghetti, which ALWAYS reminds me of him because it's his favorite food. Or when I see a green Honda Accord with tinted windows because that's the kind of car he drives. Honestly, a LOT of stuff reminds me of him and I do always tell him. I told him the other day when a SMELL reminded me of him haha. Is that creepy? I hope not. Actually, I don't really care, he's way creepier than me anyway. Haha.

ABBY:
Awww, that's adorable! (I love how it's your sig. ;]) That's really cute though. It's good that you could fill him in SOMEHOW at least, right? And hey, maybe you DO need someone to thaw you out, and I think he just volunteered! I think you might need to kick the "flirting" up a notch, rather than taking it back! :]

MIISTA:
Hahaha yeah, that would be totally creepy if that's what this thread was for... But welcome to our thread. :]

Update:
After my SAT (which was the closest thing to DEATH I've ever experienced) I did homework pretty much all day. And then I went to see WICKED! It was fantabulous. I mean, really. Incredible. It's the second time I've seen it, but it just got better. :] On a side note, though, there's been a LOT of drama at my work and it is NOT good...
Andy was asleep ALL DAY yesterday. ALL DAY. He texted me at 2AM (but I was asleep) and I woke up this morning like, "You HAVE to be kidding me." That is just ridiculous. But the other night, we started the question thing we do again and he asked me if I still liked him and then he asked me to rate how much I like him on a scale of one to ten. (I said AT LEAST a seven. He said the same.) So yeah, that was interesting... And apparently Cara is "driving him crazy." I'm not sure why, but that's what he says.
That's pretty much the only major boy update I have. There are a few others, but I have to go do English homework so that I can go learn how to do a turnabout... Getting my license tomorrow. :]
a_n_n_a
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by a_n_n_a »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:So based on your answer to your question, does that mean that Marcas is a significant other/crush, or did you just not have anyone else to answer the question with? ;]
Nah, he's just the only one to answer the question with. I don't share moments like that with any of my other guy friends.

Did I ever explain to you the whole "Notebook" fiasco? A shortened version for you guys: He was APPALLED that I hadn't seen "The Notebook". We literally had a 30 second pause so he could "think about what I had said". So I watched it on one of the cold days I had 2 weeks ago. Within 10 minutes I texted him that he was Noah, with the charm and all. I get back "Me? Charm? Nooooo". I basically laughed throughout the movie, it wasn't too bad overall though, and he said that was because I watched it alone. And he asked me if I, what was it . . . felt a change or was inspired or something. I was just like, "Ummm, nope. I don't think so". So then he was all disappointed and just told me I needed to watch it w/ someone else.
ImageImageImage
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

a_n_n_a wrote: Did I ever explain to you the whole "Notebook" fiasco? A shortened version for you guys: He was APPALLED that I hadn't seen "The Notebook". We literally had a 30 second pause so he could "think about what I had said". So I watched it on one of the cold days I had 2 weeks ago. Within 10 minutes I texted him that he was Noah, with the charm and all. I get back "Me? Charm? Nooooo". I basically laughed throughout the movie, it wasn't too bad overall though, and he said that was because I watched it alone. And he asked me if I, what was it . . . felt a change or was inspired or something. I was just like, "Ummm, nope. I don't think so". So then he was all disappointed and just told me I needed to watch it w/ someone else.
Gasp! You are truly heartless! How does that not touch your heart? -pout- the first time I saw it, I only felt sad but no tears came out (this was back in my middle school years) and then I watched it for a second time and I was bawling. How pathetic haha
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
Conzoni al vento

Post by Conzoni al vento »

Anna-
Good... I'mnot the only one. lol. Well I had SOME feelings towards it but way ont as much as people give it credit for. A walk to remember was sadder.

Christine-
good luck on the liscence thing!!!!

Holden-
keep trying. ou'll get one of them eventually. And you DO belong to someone. But you're still young and have a very long time to find her.

me-
i thought i ws over Trevor this week but last night i had a dream about him and it's all back again.
*Aros_girl*
Lusting for Blood

Post by *Aros_girl* »

I don't even know what is going on now. I read back ans still don't know. I just know that the post above me is talking about the notebook. I didn't cry when I watched that movie. Didn't feel any diffrent either.

But I promised you all updates on J and here it is:

J borke up with his girlfreind tuesday. And all through out the week he has been flirting with me. But I really don't mind. But his ex wants to get back with him. She wants me to tell him how sad she really is. But she doesn't know I like him. So I'm not to sure how that converstion will go over monday. So as much as I tryed to stay out of the breakup between the two of them they pulled me in.

ImageImage
My site!!! http://z3.invisionfree.com/Crimson_Sand/index.php
Twi-Twin Jenni
JOF Jane-Volturi~Major Eva- Jasper's army
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

Thanks lovemesomecullenssss, I was babysitting last night and I got all my homework done. Then I got super depressed today(my inner bottle where I put everything was overflowing) so I spent an hour crying in my room, but now I'm better. I just figured out there is a Valentine's Day dance at my school and then after that I'm leaving for a ski trip with my church so I might no be there for the party. I was super happy that my buddy L, came to church school today, I've really missed him since his voice started cracking and he had to leave church choir. We learned about self defense and one of the teachers is fatalistic and she was saying don't do anything god will help you. I believe that but it gets to be a little much, I was so hilarious then too the teacher asks, what do you do if there is someone trying to hurt you? I answer, kick 'em. They ask where? In the holies. It was quite hilarious, I'm seeing Inkheart later today with a friend from church hopefully and I organized all my stuff so I can get good grades for organization tests.

Edit: My friend was recently talking to S supposedly and I'm trying to fish out the convo, knowing me it's probably someone with the same name as him and I got confuzzled.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!
Immy93

Post by Immy93 »

Christine Cara's driving him crazy?! Do you think it will finish soon? Hopefully it will all be resolved and everyone will be happy! And I am insanely jealous over the license thing! Seriously now! :evil: :D

Lena Dreams have a rather annoying habit of doing that! I hope you're not too annoyed! How did your sex talk go by the way?! :lol: Very painful?!

Up-Date I officially hate my friends! :evil: Do not drink. Trust me. It's not worth the headache!! :lol: My mum went absolutely mental and I'm not joking! My sister's covered up for me though by pretending to have a headache as well so mum will think it's a virus but I'm not sure we've got her 100% fooled! In my defense my friends spiked my drink! It was wrong of them really and they got a yelling off Ben (more on that in a minute!)
I had two Vodka and cokes but then I switched to J20's because I thought to myself "I was in hospital last week so I shouldn't get leathered" but they put loads of vodka in my drink so after a couple more, I was too drunk to notice but they kept on doing it until I collapsed!
I woke up today at my friends house in a total state! I was really angry with them but they just laughed at me! I couldn't get my mum to pick me up so I rang Claudie but she's still ill so I rang Ben and he came over and had a huge go at my friends. They were still laughing and doing impressions of me and Ben didn't find it funny at all and started shouting going "She was in f*cking hospital last well! You could have really damaged her!"
They stopped laughing then!
He took me to his house and gave me his mum's famous hangover cure which isn't really working!
I have school tomorrow as well. Joy.

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
a_n_n_a

Post by a_n_n_a »

edwardlikeshaystacks wrote:Gasp! You are truly heartless! How does that not touch your heart? -pout- the first time I saw it, I only felt sad but no tears came out (this was back in my middle school years) and then I watched it for a second time and I was bawling. How pathetic haha
Don't get me wrong I thought it was heart-warming or something to that effect, and it was sad. I didn't cry at all, nor do I ever really cry in movies. It wasn't like some huge change of "OMG! I WANT A NOAH!" kind of deal that some people have. I must admit, Ryan Gosling has beautiful hair. I'm quite partial to blonde boys =] It was decent as far as those movies go. And I really like James Garner so that was fun to see him.

Lena: I've heard that A Walk to Remember is so much better! I've actually wanted to see that for quite some time now. And a dream about Trevor, eh? Please, do share. We're up for some dream interpretation.
ImageImageImage
lovemesomecullensss
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lovemesomecullensss »

ANNA:
Hahah Marcas is Noah. That's cute. :] But yeah, I'm with you on the whole not-really-a-crier-during-movies thing. I'm the same way. It's actually kind of funny that he liked the movie more than you did. Oh, and I love blondes, too. :]

LENA:
Thanks. :] Now please expand on this Trevor thing!

TIA:
Don't let her bring you in for her own purposes! Tell her to tell him how she feels herself because that's the only way she'll get anywhere! And if you find out through that that he likes her, then so be it. But if you find out that he doesn't, that increases your odds! But she shouldn't use you to do that, she's got to man up... erm... so to speak haha. Good luck with that! :]

PSUGAR:
I'm glad you're feeling better and that you got to see L. That's good. :] Sounds like you're doing pretty well. Did you ever find out about that conversation with alleged-S? :] (PS- I say "confuzzled" all the time and everyone thinks I'm crazy! Haha.)

IMMY:
Yeah, I have no idea about Andy and Cara... But I'm sorry you're jealous about my license. ;] As for your situation, I hope you feel better! I can't believe they spiked your drink, that's totally not cool! At least Ben came to defend you and take you home. That was good. :] Hopefully your hangover has passed and you can go to school tomorrow without a pounding headache. :]
psugar
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by psugar »

lovemesomecullensss wrote:
PSUGAR:
I'm glad you're feeling better and that you got to see L. That's good. :] Sounds like you're doing pretty well. Did you ever find out about that conversation with alleged-S? :] (PS- I say "confuzzled" all the time and everyone thinks I'm crazy! Haha.)
It ended up being her cousin from England, or something like that. Confuzzle is one of my words that I use everyday, I rarely use confuse anymore. I went with another friend to see Inkheart which was good, I read the book a couple years back and it was fun, a nice break from my school friends(she is a church/church choir friend) and all the pressures from school. That's about it, my bottom rib hurts for some strange reason. Sorry not much on me. I need to read through, I'm not coherent after movies cause I went in and the sun was out, I came out and it was dark.
Trainee of EDC-Let's break down some houses!
In my version of Twilight Jacob never existed!