EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

Congratulations to Ayan, Izzy and Ted for the well deserved extra points.

BHG--I defiantly prefer the bear roar to the drum roll….more fitting to the EDC.

I know we have covered what your favorite Emmett quality is, well how about the opposite? *You’ll have to dig deep for this one*

If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be?

I know blasphemous right? (It’s going to take me awhile to answer this myself)

Lastly, the question was asked what do we call ourselves as individuals…was there ever an answer to that question, just curious.
(Being completely uncreative the best I could come up with was Emmettian…but I know the amazingly creative EDC could come up with something way better then that.)
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

Before I do anything...HI ELISE!! We miss you already, chica!! I'm glad you made it there ok and are having fun. Be sure to come here often. :) And trust me, when I went on the plane ride to Forks, I too went on the fast escalator things that are straight and pretended I was Victoria. :lol: It was very entertaining. :lol:

And now, we have promotions!! Congrats to Ayan, Izzy, and MTB (ted...sorry, I can't get MTB out of my head. :lol: )!! You have done well. :D
So, its no surprise that those extra points helped them get promotions! By the way, these are the first promotions we have had in quite some time. :) This makes the post counter very happy! :D
Ayan::Crane Trainee
Izzy::Crane Operator
MTB:: Crane Trainee

Congrats again!!

Give me a few hours...or days...or weeks...or months... ;) :lol: to answer that question, Heather. It might take me a while.
Bye!
Love, Carrie :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
Sydflower
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by Sydflower »

Oh my god. What a hard question lol. Youre right.. digging deep!

Hmmmmmmm.......If I HAD to pick, I think it would be his umm.. inability to have a bad quality. There is nothing I can think of lol. All of his qualities make who he is and I cant disagree with any of them. He is so straightforward and normal that he is just one of those "whats not to like?" people! He is funny, and protecting, and cocky, and playful.. and a bunch of other crazy things lol.

Well.. that was "well thought-out" :)
cullensallovamybinda
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails
Location: Owning the candy store. Watching *drooling* over Emmetts BonBon's with Shannon!! :P yumm<3

Post by cullensallovamybinda »

hey guys! i noticed this awsome question and wanted to take a snap at it...

If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be? :shock: :shock: :shock:
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........hmmmmmmmmmm..... ( 15 minutes later..) uhhh... *bites lip* goodness GOD....huhuhhuh.. im gunna sayhis strength.... ya I know how lame right? but like ..... DAMN how do you pick one?? :? :|

SHANNON: i think we should be the emmettiers pronounced emmet-ti (as in tea)-ers. so like buckaniers ect. i dont know i like that.:D

ELISE!!! BABY BOO!! How you liking the snoww girlll! (mike newton impression)nice to hear from you... have fun learning german.. belive me it is hard.!

well tallyhoe goodbye i love you all and take BHG's quiz it is funn :D
FrontLoaderTrainee~EDC.INC lets break down some houses
The Red Jell-O Reinforcementsvs.Emmett's Undiesvs.The Cotton Candy Revolutionists Jell-O Wars of '09
KAT IS MY TWI TWIN
ravenGirl2468
Wrestling With Emmett
Location: Going crazy trying to find my real version of Emmett or Dean Winchester

Post by ravenGirl2468 »

yello guys how ya all doin aaaaaaaaanyways i will try to answer this hard question

If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be? :? :? :? :?
hmmmmmmmmm.........ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see.........(3 days later) i finally got it :idea: ! *wips forehead dramatacly* boy that gave me a head ache ok for the question i would have to say his sarcasm even though that is one of my fav talents of his it can get annoying if you try to talk to him or if you do something embarresing that you dont want people to know about he would have so much fun makeing a joke a bout it :D

your right i had to dig really deep for that one i was starting to wonder if i had a least fav emmett quality
~Team Emmett
Team Carlisle
~On the list~ Karl is my Twi-guy!
LionandLamb123
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by LionandLamb123 »

Hey everyone :D
I have to think about this question:

Ummmmm. *thinks for hours*
Ok. Probably the fact that he is so muscular that he actually scares humans :lol: Like in Eclipse it says Emmett looked at Mike from across the table at the graduation party and he had to take a few steps back... :lol: And Bella was shocked at how muscular he was. :lol: But then again it wouldnt make him our big teddy bear if he weren't. :)
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
thanks BHG! and Carrie!!
wooh! thanks for the points, and the promotion. :D im sooo happy right now- thank you!

congratulations to ayan and ted too!

mez- awesome gifts! i got my bff all emmett gifts for x-mas, a t-shirt, teddybear and hat! all amazing. :D
elise- i miss you girl! wow- it sounds like your having fun!

BHG- nicccee bear roar, outshines the drumroll by far!

and for everyone who made these awesome questions-

Do you think Emmett has any fears? How does he deal with them?
i think his biggest fear of Emmett's is losing his loved ones, losing his priorities in other words. Rose- the passion of his life, The Cullens- people for support and strength when he needs it, and his challenges. Kinda weird, but thats his hobby? or life goal? i dont know, but he loves a fight and challenge like any type of Emmett would and how would you feel if you lost it? Rose, well he would turn to depression or ya know.... The Cullens, a mourning and point in his eternal life that he would never really be able to deal with.

We know Emmett's a manly man but…do you think in a sad situation he's ever cried? Or tears of joy?
The loss of a friend or close family member, a situation where it would affect him greatly, a betrayal or backstabbing... something like this. Tears of joy? A great gift or suprise that not even alice would have expected. yeah... right. :roll:

i might be kinda hated for this- but this wasnt that hard.... i would say that emmett being as proud and exuberant as he is, i would say he could get out of line to the point where he would kinda be a jerk...

question...

What do you think Emmetts biggest scandal could be? Or has happened and how would he have caused it? Then how would he resolve it?

now gonna try to finish some HW and try to do that quiz!

edit: sorry forgot one...
What do you think would Emmett's reaction be if a specific member of his family died? (i.e.: if Edward died, if Jasper, if Alice, if Carlisle, if Esme but not Rosalie. List his reaction for each family member.
Well to start- Emmett really isnt one to show his emotions no matter how sad and hurting it is, only when it conflicts with fighting. No matter who it is in the family- it would be a stab that would go deep and would probably find a way around to not think or speak about it. But depending on how he died, i think he would express his emotions and feeling differently. If the death was cause of battle lost with another vampire, not really caring if it were volturi or not, he would be sad and depressed. But if Emmett could at all be inderectly affecting the death, then the outcome would be anger and he would on a killing rampage, and completely lock out anyone who tells him that it isnt true. Or if Emmett would come out frustrated and annoyed, mixed with a bit of grief if he could of changed the outcome to a death, but then knew that no matter what he did afterwards, he would be able to change it all. Also, he could come out a bit embarrassed and mad, if he were at a fight and wasnt able to help himself, much less the person he were fighting- though this is a very unlikely situation to happen to our Emmett...
To add on too (sorry kinda long) but his relationship with his different siblings and parents are in different levels of love and trust, and would show diverse effects to their passing. But regardless the vampire, they're all family and no matter how far and distant, or close he were to be to them, its gonna burn in your body someway to know that their prescence isnt their anymore.
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

Uh, I've been missing for only a day and this thread's already had been overflowing with a bunch of posts. Seriously, I may have to copy and paste this whole post on Word just to see how long it is. Okay, I'm going to start...right about...NOW!

Hey deven! Welcome to the EDC! I know this greeting's a little late and all, but it's better late than never, amirite? Anyways, hi *gives bear hug*, I’m alellie, but you can call me J9!

And Jolynn (Dear God, I hope I spelled that right), I don’t think you’re breaking any rules, but it’d be really nice if you could answer the questions which is so conveniently placed in the first page of this thread. If you could do that, then we’d have no problem and you’d be able to post in this thread officially.

Elise! Where’s my favorite cheerleader? I missed you! I hope you had a nice trip! How was it? Was it great? Boring? Wonderful? Am I talking too much?

And, BHG, I will answer those questions right after I finish this freakishly long post.

If Emmett could pick a pet, what kind of pet would he pick? Would he buy a zoo? Get a meerkat?
I would probably have to say he’d get two animals: one big and one small. The big one would either have to be a gorilla, a lion, or a bear so he’d have someone to wrestle (playfully and gently, of course. Think about the animal!)with and the small one would have to be a pigmy marmoset because they’re quite funny animals, just like him!

That way, not only would he have a wrestling partner (to show off his intimidating and dangerous side), he’d also have a lap pet (to show off his gentle, charming, and lovable side). So it’s equal, then.

What do you think Emmett thinks of the Cullen way of life? Moving from place to place, reinstating into high school every 2,3, or 4 yrs, and faking ages? Do you think Emmett would want an alternate lifestyle?
I think he’d follow the lifestyle of whatever Rosalie wants. Because I think any type of routine will be good enough for him just as long as Rose is by his side. So maybe what I think Rose would want (because what she wants is what he supports) is pretending to be a family for awhile and maybe even adopting human children, no matter how painful it is when they pass on.

How do you think Emmett would have made his life with Rose without the Cullen family? Become nomads and be what James and Victoria were? Or start a family like the Cullens were doing previously and matchmake the people they turned into vamps?
I’d think they’d be nomads, but with a big family. Kinda like a big mix of Victoria/James and the Cullen’s lifestyle. Because they seem like the people who’d like to travel and don’t constantly like settling into one place to another for a long period of time.

We know Emmett's a manly man but..do you think in a sad situation he's ever cried? Or tears of joy?
Hmm…maybe when he found out years later that most of the family he knew (the McCarty’s, I mean) was dead. I mean, he might’ve not shown his grief or concern about his human family to the Cullen’s, but still…No matter how much stone-faced you are, you’ll always grieve whenever the family that loved you is no longer there.

And as for tears of joy, he might’ve cried (internally) when Rose agreed to marry him, considering how playing-hard-to-get she was with Emmett, at first.

Do you think Emmett has any fears? How does he deal with them?
Of course, (I don’t even need to mention this) Emmett feels fear for the risk of safety of his family (‘specially Rose). I mean, he might not show it during a big end-of-the-world battle, but inside, his mind is twisting from the thought of Emmett losing his loved ones.Also, I know it might not be really a fear, more of a dislike, but I think Emmett fears losing competition, too. I think he deals with this by being positive, making cracks and lame jokes no matter how serious or frightening the situation is.

What do you think would Emmett's reaction be if a specific member of his family died? (i.e.: if Edward died, if Jasper, if Alice, if Carlisle, if Esme but not Rosalie. List his reaction for each family member.
Edward: I’m pretty sure he wouldn’t talk for weeks, probably still recovering from the shock, and wondering (just like masochistic Edward would) how and what he could do to prevent his death from happening. I mean, seriously, Edward was probably his best buddy. How would you feel if your best friend died?
Jasper: Probably the same as Edward, but I think he’d like to grieve differently on this one. He’d avoid all subjects that either mentions ‘wrestling’ or ‘competition’. I don’t think Emmett would watch sports for more than months considering how competition reminds him so much of dear Jazz.
Alice: Face it—these two are probably pranking partners, always devising plans to make fun/tease Edward, Jasper, and the others (but I’m thinking more of Edward due to how easily angered he gets). Her death would’ve been a major blow on Emmett’s part. Not really smiling for a long time would be evidence of his grief.
Carlisle: Carlisle was his creator (not in that way, but you know what I mean), and likewise, it may have been normal for vampires to get attached (not physically but in a soul kind of way) to their creator. And besides, not only was Carlisle his creator, but also acted as his father, his guardian, a gentle shove to the right direction whenever he needed it. Likewise, losing Carlisle is like losing your dad. Think about it. Never seeing your dad again. You’d be grief-stricken.
Esme: Like every child, they always need a mom. No matter how not much of a ‘Mama’s boy’, Emmett is, he’s probably going to wish for that daily chastising from Esme whenever he breaks the furniture once she’s gone. He’d probably be a bit lost at first. He’d already lost one mother, but two? I don’t think he’d be able to recover fully from it.

Um. What? You’re kidding, right? Uh, well, um…that question is impossible to answer like that ‘How-many-licks-does-it-take-to-finish-a-Tootsie-pop’ question. We’ll never know. See? That’s what they said too in the commercial! Uh, I guess, I dislike the way he wears a shirt. It’s be much better if he took it off. *drools from KBS*

Sigh….that’s all my answers, and dear God…*looks up* That’s a lot, ain’t it? Well, I gotta go back to answering BHG’s questions. Later.

DEMOLITION!: Bye, bye, cookie.

-J9
Last edited by alellie on Tue Jan 27, 2009 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

Promotion!!!Thanks Carrie!And BHG, for the extra points that got me there!
Congrats Izzy and Ayan too, great thought-out answering/posting!

:o :shock: :o :shock: Uuhhmmmm...lemme think about it. *thinks*, *thinks harder* Eh, i got nothing!I like J9's answer, the fact that he keeps his shirt on! It's selfsh really, he knows how gorgeous he is yet he keeps his shirt on, keeping girls, just like us waiting in painful suspense and never really getting to see him. Emmett knows we love him but he does his best to not satisfy us, he just stays faithful to Rose :(

I better go take BHG's quiz now!
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
brunetterebel010
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by brunetterebel010 »

Two ordeers of business:

New Member-(Sarah and Deven I think) HI Welcome!! I'm Elizabeth nice to meet you!! :D

ELISE Ohmyemmett your HOME!!! *runs and hugs Elise in a very randon creepy overzealous fashion*
okay I feel much better now..

QUESTION TIME....
If Emmett could pick a pet, what kind of pet would he pick? Would he buy a zoo? Get a meerkat? *snort* meerkat manor...the best soap opera on Animal Planet i love that show :D I think he should have a huge Tiger idk why... I worked on a fan fiction for a while that involved a vampire with pet tigers... and I think Emmett's gonna have a whole fun scene with them

What do you think Emmett thinks of the Cullen way of life? Moving from place to place, reenstating into highschool every 2,3, or 4 yrs, and faking ages?
I think he might find it boring yet interesting just because high school is so weird and it's funny when the student is smarter than the teacher

We know Emmett's a manly man but..do you think in a sad situation he's ever cried? Or tears of joy?everybody cries. yes I'm sure he has...if I was him I would have cried like a baby when that bear was tryin to eat me... and then tears of joy when the "angel" saved me...

How do you think Emmett would have made his life with Rose without the Cullen family? Become nomads and be what James and Victoria were? Or start a family like the Cullens were doing previously and matchmake the people they turned into vamps?they probably would have been normal nomadic vampires... although emmett is such a good guy he might have tried to do what edward did and just try to kill criminals you know vigilante vampire... if edwards rebellion lasted long enough can you see them meeting up ina dark alley and fighting crime like the ninja turtles or something *snort* *giggle* new fanfic inspiration.... I SHALL WRITE!!!

Do you think Emmett has any fears? How does he deal with them?I think he probably feared for Rosalie when the Volturi were hunting the Cullen's, I'm sure when things like that he is afraid something bad could happen to his family, but he just deals with it by being confident...he convinces himself

I think he would be really sad if Alice died because they're personalities to me, just make them perfect best friends/siblings you know...I bet she is his favorite sibling
but Edward and Jasper are his best friends so I think really if any member of the family died he would be really upset and if it was a tangible source you know... say Volturi...he might be the revenge kind to some degree..although I think he is more the protective kind...I suppose it would depend on how many people got hurt
Backhoe Trainee EDC. Inc.
Check out my book! Something Darker http://inkpop.com/projects/71416/something-darker/

Banner by jrsygurl!