Shanon
Pandancer
Sydflower
Cullensallovamybinda
Urcoolcarrie
waiting tobe dazzled
alellie
brunetterebel010

If you haven't answered the questions yet you still have time. If you have sent me your answers and your name is not on this list then resend them because I didn't get it. Take notice, two of the management team answered the questions also. Talk about pressure, 'cause I might just demote them if they don't get a perfect score! :lol: Kidding!

Cam - Emmetteers (like Musketeers). I like it, sounds fun.

Heather - You just wanted to watch everyone's heads explode didn't you? Well, it's my turn, I'm going to try to answer this evil question...

If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be?
After much thought and a blinding headache now, I have to say that my least favorite Emmett quality would be his impulsiveness (also a reason I love him so much). But here's my reason... His impulsiveness can lead him into dangerous situations that could get him killed and I just can't have that. It's the rest of the family that curbs his impulsiveness and makes him slow down and think. Without them he's bound to end up in a really bad situation that he can't fight his way out of.

I need to go find some Motrin now. That was a tough question, but it really made me think. I like those!
Banner by urcoolcarrie
garnetpixie
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: EDC, Inc.: Emmett's Demolition Crew ~ Team Emmett #4

Post by garnetpixie »

I've been away for so long. I think I only answered like four questions from EDC #3!

If Emmett could pick a pet, what kind of pet would he pick? Would he buy a zoo? Get a meerkat?
Thanks to that one thread, something about "Things that wouold never be said in the Twilight Saga" or something like that....Emmett would totally have a Panda bear! :lol: Oh wait...you mean a pet...I can see him with a huge snake. Like one with a body as big around as a thigh!

What do you think Emmett thinks of the Cullen way of life? Moving from place to place, reinstating into high school every 2,3, or 4 yrs, and faking ages? Do you think Emmett would want an alternate lifestyle?
I think all the Cullen "children" like the challanges of doing high school over and over. Who can do the best, like a comtetion between the boys. The girls would love keeping up with the latest fashions and hair styles. I can totally see Emmett braging about his SAT scores. Especially if he got a better score than Edward. :lol: Emmett is so totally the smart Cullen "kid!" But there is mention of College. The Cullens do all get into college, making the process of highschool a little less repetitive.

How do you think Emmett would have made his life with Rose without the Cullen family? Become nomads and be what James and Victoria were? Or start a family like the Cullens were doing previously and matchmake the people they turned into vamps?
I think they would have just been nomads. The reason vampires are nomads are so that they don't get discovered by humans, so if they stuck by the veggie diet they can stay longer in an area populated by humans. I doubt Rose and Emmett would stay vegetarians without Carlisle to guide them.

We know Emmett's a manly man but..do you think in a sad situation he's ever cried? Or tears of joy?
I think he would only cry, period, in front of Rosalie. And only over something like the loss of a loved one.

Do you think Emmett has any fears? How does he deal with them?
I believe I've read a few similar answers to what I was thinking, but here's what I say: He faces his fears head on-like loosing his loved ones, he threatens such threats right back. Like much of Eclispe, he is more than willing and even excited to fight in the name of his family-even Bella.

What do you think would Emmett's reaction be if a specific member of his family died? (i.e.: if Edward died, if Jasper, if Alice, if Carlisle, if Esme but not Rosalie. List his reaction for each family member.
Edward: Seek revange, like killing the responsible party's brother or best friend.
Jasper: Cry, then hold Alice as she cried, and hold her back as she tries to seek out revange.
Alice: Seek revange, hold Jasper as he cried and threatens revange, then help Jazz plan his revange.
Carlisle: It'd be like loosing a father-He would cry, lose control, hunt down those responsible then take away something similar, like their father figure.
Esme: Seek revange. Like killing off every single person the responsible party has ever cared about, even pets that may still be alive.

His tough-guy attitude. I mean he's such a sweetie, why not try being fuzzy and warm instead of intimidating?
EDC Bulldozer Operator
Privet Violet Rosario of Jasper's Confederate Army, Team Pensatori Ghiacciati, Go blue!
Team Rosalie ~ Every Rose has its Thorn...

J<3B
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

Oh wow, I haven't posted here for ages. Time to do some catching up! :]

If Emmett could pick a pet, what kind of pet would he pick? Would he buy a zoo? Get a meerkat?
If Emmett could pick a pet, he'd definately pick a playful one, so I'm guessing a monkey. They'd have so much fun together, running around playing tag. Or maybe something faster than a monkey...a cheetah! But I think Emmett would still be faster. Maybe an Eagle... or a lion...or grizzly bear...or maybe just one of his brothers. :]

What do you think Emmett thinks of the Cullen way of life? Moving from place to place, reinstating into high school every 2,3, or 4 yrs, and faking ages? Do you think Emmett would want an alternate lifestyle?
Maybe, but I think Emmett is just happy to be wherever his family and Rose are. As for the highschool thing, I think Emmett hates it. He's a pretty competitive guy and so having to act like an average human being must be so frustrating. I think Emmett is happy with his life and the people around him. Jasper and Edward give him something to do- wrestling, as well as Alice and their bets. Rose is the love of his life and Carlisle and Esme are like his second parents.

How do you think Emmett would have made his life with Rose without the Cullen family? Become nomads and be what James and Victoria were? Or start a family like the Cullens were doing previously and matchmake the people they turned into vamps?
I think Emmett would have become feral, but eventually developed a conscience like Jasper sort of did, and tried to start over. I think he would have met someone, fell in love...Rose perhaps and then lived together for the rest of their lives.

We know Emmett's a manly man but..do you think in a sad situation he's ever cried? Or tears of joy?
No. Definitely, absolutely not. Knowing Emmett, he'd probably try to hold it together.

Do you think Emmett has any fears? How does he deal with them?
He probably has a fear of losing, for all I know :]

What do you think would Emmett's reaction be if a specific member of his family died? (i.e.: if Edward died, if Jasper, if Alice, if Carlisle, if Esme but not Rosalie. List his reaction for each family member.
Edward: Devastated. Completely crushed. When Edward left the Cullen's in New Moon, nothing was the same. Emmett was never happy and there was nothing Rose could do to make him happy, unless Edward came home.
Jasper: Not as upset as he would be for Edward, but he'd be pretty sad at first, and then I suppose angry like he'd want to hit things to let out his anger.
Alice: The same as his reaction to Jasper
Carlisle: He'd be pretty upset. I imagine that he'd be more upset about Carlisle's death than Edward's. Carlisle, in Emmett's eyes was like seeing god for the very first time. He'd never fully recover.
Esme: As loving as Esme is, to Emmett, it'd be like losing his mother all over again. She's so warm and caring, he'd be so, so upset. He'd probably blame it on who ever he can and disappear for a few weeks, before returning. I think he might take it out on some humans, drinking their blood and letting loose on his wild side

Um, I'm sorry, but is this even LEGAL in this forum? I'm sure most of the EDC members here would have killed you for asking this. But I'll answer it any way, just for the sake of answering. :] My least favorite Emmett quality would have to be...hmmm.....um.......darn this is such a hard question. I love everything about him! He's perfect in every single way!
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

k after this question i am gonna do my pop quiz..then off to study for finals..ugh!

well that is really a hard one..is there even such a thing...hmmm?
i would proabably have to say my least favorite thing about emmett would be his over-confidence. yes i know confidence is sexy...especially with emmett...but emmetts confidence can tend to be a bit exessive..which can lead to problems...like how he always wants fight. he needs to think with his brawn instead of thinking with his brain. he tends to think he can handle any fight with little or no help. and i would much rather have him ask for help when its needed to his beauty and grace can continue to fill my world with joy..lol
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict
shanon
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by shanon »

If you had to pick something, what would your least favorite Emmett quality be?]
My head has officially exploded, like most members, debating this question. I guess my least favorite Emmett quality is that, in my mind, he is too perfect! :oops: As Rose said, he is everything in a man that I would want, if I had known what to ask for! (not a perfect quote, I know!) Besides that, I'm not really a competitive person so maybe (my favorite word! :lol: ), his competitive-ness would be the only thing I can come up with!
Ahh...KBS... I'm still sore. I think I may have whiplash! :lol: ;)
Thanks for sparing me the "Ruler Of Doom" & the sledgehammer! :shock: I swear, Rose must have a whole stock of those buggers on hand for BHG! Shannon-Sky --I think we need to find a few more hiding spots for BHG's weapon of choice! :lol: Have fun & nitey-nite! <3
EDC,Inc- Dumptruck Trainee!!!
Pic for banner by someone else.
waiting tobe dazzled
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

My answer is kind of on the same lines as BHG’s was.
I would have to say that my least favorite Emmett quality would be the fact that he basically has a habit of leaping without looking…although like BHG said I also find that incredibly endearing about him.
Reasoning for my answer being…he has a habit of wanting to put his life in more danger then necessary. Situations like with the Volturi, he was willing to go head long into a fight without planning or preparations, basically because he was so eager to go up against Demtri. There are several occasions when he has this “don’t look before he leaps” attitude…but like I said, I rather like this quality also. My dislike for this quality comes purely from the concern for Emmett.

Although I did read an answer somewhere that said something about Emmett always wearing a shirt…I completely agree with this answer as well. It really should be criminal for him to wear a shirt all of the time.
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
LoveEmmettCullen
Learning to Love Green

Post by LoveEmmettCullen »

OK, OK, I've finally got one! My least favorite Emmett quality would have to be the fact that he's so eager to do dangerous things without thinking of the consequences, but don't most males do that? hahaha kidding.
Team Edward? Team Jacob? Phfftt... Team Emmett!
museicalking
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by museicalking »

i dont have much time but im gonna say this briefly.

J9- nice demolition! mmhh... wonder what will happen if it try to do that to a cake...

deven- finals are killing me too! best of luck :D !

What do you think Emmetts biggest scandal could be? Or has happened and how would he have caused it? Then how would he resolve it?

and...

We know Emmett shows his emotions and feelings differently. How would he act if he were mad? Sad? Depressed? Excited? Scared? So his actions- varying on the reason on why he initally feels like this.

tenga un buen dia!

XXOOXXOO
IZZY! :D 8-) ;)
Team Emmett- EDC, Inc. Emmett Demolition Crew.
Team Rosalie- Every Rose has its Thorns
Team Alice- Seeing the Future Since 1901
<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3TWLIGHT<3
Oh Rosalie!
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Harper's Island. Hiding from John Wakefield and Henry Dunn.

Post by Oh Rosalie! »

yay! promoted, thanks BHG!

-brash, its the least i liked about him, other qualities of him are perfect. i just think of brash because he is quick when it comes to decisions, he doesn't even think about the next thing that's going to happen or what will come next, well, i think that is one bad habit when you are trying for the hunt.

:D :D :D
skylarblue
Cliff Diving with Embry

Post by skylarblue »

Hello All!!!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to CHRISTINA (CHRISTINA'S HEADACHE) !!!!!!!!!!!

I see everyone's been super busy, keeping those crickets away. Nice Job!!!

Shanon - we so need to get a private meeting together so we can brainstorm about new hiding places for those sledgehammers. It seems like they multiply just like those crickets. :lol:

Heather - OME!!! I can't believe that you asked suck a question about our wonderful Emmett! I can't believe that people actually find anything that they don't like about him.

Here's my answer to this blasphemus (?) question:

Like other's I think my least favorite/favorite Emmett quality is his impulsiveness. I like how he wants to do things at the spur of the moment but then sometimes that can also be a downfall. Not really thinking of all the possible outcomes of a rash and hurried decision. Other then that I find nothing wrong with Emmett except his crazy love for Rose!

Okay, Take Care Everyone & Hold Down the Fort!!!

TOODLES!!!!
EDC Inc~New Trainee Supervisor~Team Emmett!
Team Kellan~Proud Klutzer!
MS Virgin & Randomness Irregular!