Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote:It looks like Lucy Hale tired auditioning for the role of Jane!
http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/lucy-hal ... l#comments
But since Dakota is (basically) getting the role, she's looking for another one.
ewww. i cant stand that girl! i hope she doesnt get any parts for NM. she needs to get over it. :lol:

as for dakota, i really dont care if she plays jane or not. i dont think its that important who plays jane bcaz i didnt really like jane. i was so happy at the end of BD when bella was blocking her power and was smiling at her and she was getting so angry and hissing.

i'm more concerned of who's going to play the wolf pack. if krys & solomon r in or out.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: Any word on the rest of the Volturi? I heard Lucas Grabeel was considered for Alec but what about the others??
I’m really curious about Demetri and Felix.
If my memory of that article serves me right, Lucas Grabeel was never actually reported as auditioning for the role of Alec. It was just a writer who thought he would be a good fit for the role. Basically, she was answering the question "Who would you like to play..." :)
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

I really want to know about the werewolves! I know they've put out a casting call, and it'll probably take ages for them to find them, but I can't help being very impatient and excited.
I want them to re-cast Sam, I don't like that Solomon Trimble person. I don't actually like Sam much anyway, but I want New Moon to be the best movie ever!
All the stuff about the Volturi, and they only come in at the end. Even in the other books, they don't have much of a role.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

nafereti
Location: roll'n wit the turtles, run'n wit the wolves & Taylor's Left Pec

Post by nafereti »

t_feva wrote:
nafereti wrote:It looks like Lucy Hale tired auditioning for the role of Jane!
http://www.oceanup.com/2009/01/lucy-hal ... l#comments
But since Dakota is (basically) getting the role, she's looking for another one.
ewww. i cant stand that girl! i hope she doesnt get any parts for NM. she needs to get over it. :lol:

as for dakota, i really dont care if she plays jane or not. i dont think its that important who plays jane bcaz i didnt really like jane. i was so happy at the end of BD when bella was blocking her power and was smiling at her and she was getting so angry and hissing.

i'm more concerned of who's going to play the wolf pack. if krys & solomon r in or out.
ahh... im with you on that one!! I really didn't like Jane. She's one of those little girls that thinks they're all smart. I know if she was real, I would want to slap the HELL outta her! More like I'll slap the immorality out of her...haha...
I loved that part too. When Bella was smiling at her i was like....HELL YEAH!! YOU GO BELLA!!
I'm cool with Dakota. She can be Jane for me.
I just want Solomon & Krys to stay. But I really want to know who the other pack members are.
Team Turtle//Skank Pack-Tay's L.Pec//Dork Squad-SuperSonicSamoan
TEAM TAYCOB WEBSITE: http://teamtaycob.webs.com/
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

If Summit lets Michael Copon play anyone from the wolf pack, they'll face a fate worse than the Volturi... Twi-hards. I sharpen my pitchfork at the very idea.
waiting tobe dazzled

Post by waiting tobe dazzled »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
waiting tobe dazzled wrote: Any word on the rest of the Volturi? I heard Lucas Grabeel was considered for Alec but what about the others??
I’m really curious about Demetri and Felix.
If my memory of that article serves me right, Lucas Grabeel was never actually reported as auditioning for the role of Alec. It was just a writer who thought he would be a good fit for the role. Basically, she was answering the question "Who would you like to play..." :)
Ahh…darn it, at least I thought I had some idea of who was being considered. (I don’t like surprises and I’m impatient…not a good match while waiting for a cast list.)
Thanks though :D

Ok…everyone on here probably knows the answer to this question but I’m still curious.
When exactly is New Moon supposed to be released…the last I heard was around Thanksgiving, does anyone know something more concrete?
Field Supervisor of EDC, Inc.
Team Edward-Knight in Shining Volvo
Team Rosalie-Every Rose has it's thorn
Cotton Candy Revolutionists~Jell-O Wars of 09’
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

nafereti wrote: ahh... im with you on that one!! I really didn't like Jane. She's one of those little girls that thinks they're all smart. I know if she was real, I would want to slap the HELL outta her! More like I'll slap the immorality out of her...haha...
LOL. i kno the little b*otch! i was hoping bella was gonna kick her a$$.
who_needs_fangs? wrote:If Summit lets Michael Copon play anyone from the wolf pack, they'll face a fate worse than the Volturi... Twi-hards. I sharpen my pitchfork at the very idea.
summit, please dont give a part to someone who calls NM "twilight 2."
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
keds723
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by keds723 »

I didn't think they cast Sam. Is Solomon Trimble Sam for real? I thought he would play Quil or Embry since he had that one line in the last movie. I hope he's not Sam. That would be disappointing...
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: Ok…everyone on here probably knows the answer to this question but I’m still curious.
When exactly is New Moon supposed to be released…the last I heard was around Thanksgiving, does anyone know something more concrete?
Tentative release date of November 20, 2009
keds723
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by keds723 »

waiting tobe dazzled wrote: Ok…everyone on here probably knows the answer to this question but I’m still curious.
I'm pretty sure the "official" date is supposedly November 20th, 2009. Can't wait!