Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by DumBumm »

shortstuff wrote:
Nerd wrote:Robert dropped his last project. DX Which is weird because Kristen, Kellan, and Ashley are all doing other projects, but he supposedly feels like he can only do the Twilight franchise right now I dunno.
yeah but i think kristen and kellan's projects have already been filmed.. they are just promoting and stuff now. with robs film, they hadnt started filming yet, and new moon is already in pre-production, so i can see why he wouldnt have time for both..

I think Kristen has about three projects in pre-production, well thats was i saw last time i checked... idk
clark415
Settled in Forks

Post by clark415 »

I would love to see Irene Bedard play in it, maybe as Emily.

side note: I wonder how she'd look with those scars on here face???? (thinking)
xxlacantantexx
Settled in Forks

Post by xxlacantantexx »

nafereti wrote:
AtomicStar wrote:I've been thinking about this a lot lately and I came up with several suggestions for actors. What do y'all think?

Aro - Jeremy Sisto would be great for this role! I've seen some of his work where he's able to come across as just this cruelly evil guy. They type who could run over your dog and smile at you as he's doing it.
http://media.herald-dispatch.com/blog/t ... 757148.jpg

Marcus - Jason Lewis...very handsome and could pull off looking bored I think.
http://www.poppublicist.com/images/2008 ... _lewis.jpg

Caius - maybe Joaquin Phoenix? I just love him and think he could pull off the role of Caius. While he's not so present in New Moon, think about the future if they make BD. Think to the scene where Caius destroys Irina. Pretty mean dude.
http://www.vipwallpaper.com/data/media/ ... ix_001.jpg

I've said for a long time that I thought Dakota Fanning should absolutely play the role of Jane. I think she's a talented young actress who is capable of playing a range of emotions.

Felix - maybe Taye Diggs? I love Taye Diggs and think that he could pull off the friendlier of the two deadly Volturi guards.
http://misterlottabody.files.wordpress. ... ediggs.jpg

Demetri - Ryan Reynolds. He's a ball of hotness. He could look ferocious.
http://bobbystromfitness.com/images/rya ... -blade.jpg

That's all I've got for now...would love to hear what y'all think...
You know what? I love who you picked!! I always pictured the Volutri much much older... but the actors you picked can totally pull of the look.

Oh I love Joaquin Phoenix as Caius. He was totally deranged and creepy in gladiator. He can totally pull off that role.

and I love who you picked for Felix and Demetri. Taye Diggs?? OMG!! Ryan Reynolds...WOW!!

Good job!
Taye Diggs- a bad choice is won't be able to have onion skin and ughh he's BALD-maybe you need to go back to the descriptions of the Volturi and Ryan Reynolds-- yeah thats a bad idea. I loved him in Defintely, Maybe but I'm not sure he can pull it off. And Joaquin Phoenix, why would we want an actor thats faking "retirement" to promote a movie, yeahh I don't think so.
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

xxlacantantexx wrote: Taye Diggs- a bad choice is won't be able to have onion skin and ughh he's BALD-maybe you need to go back to the descriptions of the Volturi
Only the Volturi Coven - Aro, Marcus, and Caius - have onion skin. The guard is active and has normal vampire skin, which is smooth, hard, and free of imperfections.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Ryan Reynolds? Ah idk. I don't think I'd be able to take him seriously after watching Just Friends...so far I'd love to see Fanning as Jane (she seems excited to work with Rob as well) and Emily Browning as Leah. I mean...she doesn't look like a Native American at all...but still!
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
twi-nerd
Fishing with Charlie

Post by twi-nerd »

^^ LOVE the signature!!
My favorite band Pierce the Veil. I LOVE VIC FUENTES!! Thank you so much Chloe for the banner.
t_feva
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by t_feva »

emily browning looks too sweet to play hard a$$ leah. and she's not and doesnt look native american.
teamtaycob.webs.com
twitter.com/tfeva1
AtomicStar
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by AtomicStar »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:
xxlacantantexx wrote: Taye Diggs- a bad choice is won't be able to have onion skin and ughh he's BALD-maybe you need to go back to the descriptions of the Volturi
Only the Volturi Coven - Aro, Marcus, and Caius - have onion skin. The guard is active and has normal vampire skin, which is smooth, hard, and free of imperfections.

Thanks Who_Needs_Fangs! I was simply trying to put out my suggestions. I also feel like they're going to have to add some diversity to the roles. If you remember, Laurent wasn't an African-American man in the books...he was described as having an olive complexion and dark hair and yet, Edi Gathegi did a great job (In my opinion) as Laurent.

I don't normally post over here...I'm usually on other sections of the board, but people over here seem a bit more hostile...hmm. :?
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Hey i found a behind the scene with Kristen and Jodelle working together on set...
http://www.beautifuljodelle.com/jodelle ... media.html
Go to Movies then click on The Messengers.
Just thought i'd share.
Lunna-san
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by Lunna-san »

AtomicStar wrote:
who_needs_fangs? wrote:

Thanks Who_Needs_Fangs! I was simply trying to put out my suggestions. I also feel like they're going to have to add some diversity to the roles. If you remember, Laurent wasn't an African-American man in the books...he was described as having an olive complexion and dark hair and yet, Edi Gathegi did a great job (In my opinion) as Laurent.

I don't normally post over here...I'm usually on other sections of the board, but people over here seem a bit more hostile...hmm. :?
We are just debating the options, AtomicStar. I'm sorry if we sound hostile. I'm sure it wasn't anyone's intentions. I think Taye Diggs is a beatiful man, but I don't see him as Demetri or Felix.

I do recall reading somewhere that Joaquin Phoenix quit on his actor carrer to be.... rapper. :shock: you know, like Eminen. :!:

Well, this is the guys I imagine as the Volturi Coven:

Aro: Ben Barnes
Caius: Paul Bettany
Marcus: Oliver Martinez