Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Gabi: Sorry. Didn't mean to have Edward dazzle you! :P Hehe *tries to find another* Yeah I know what you mean. People get so used to the actor playing the character, they begin to associate them with each other... :(
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

So I asked this question last thread, but I want to ask it again.

What would you do to kiss Edward?

Please do not respond, "Anything! Squee!!" :| This is a time to be funny and creative!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

I haven't been on in so long :oops: I'm a failure in life!And so ashamed you wouldn't even believe it!

And Gabi,I absolutely HATE it when people call Edward Rob and Rob Edward! They are NOT the same! I can't talk about that too much though or I start ranting.A lot.

Well if I can't say anything than here are a couple ideas that popped in to mind, all encompassed under the "anything umbrella".

1.Uum, licking poison ivy.Edward would make it feel sooo much better!
2.Sleeping with a skunk. Edward would only smell the scent of my blood, right?i hope... :?
3.OK, let me just get this straight!I'd kill to get a kiss from Edward, literally!If you gave me a name I'd hunt them down,get it done painlessly, then go wait for my reward!Aaah, kisses from Edward...*swooooon*

That's not too healthy for me to think about...*dies*
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
edwardlikeshaystacks

What would I do to get kissed by Edward?

I think I would actually stand in traffic on a highway just to see if Edward will come and save me.
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I'm almost positive I would do anything to get kissed by Edward and then faint before it happened because it would be so exciting =]

You guys we are sadly lacking behind the Team Emmett thread =[ I think I hear an echo in here here here
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
edwardlikeshaystacks

Sigh, I feel as if we're the only ones keeping this thing alive. -tumbleweed-

Well I was reading BD and I wondered: was there ever a time where you reconsidered your faith in Team Edward? Cause I can't help but sympatize on Jacob's part as well. Do you think Stephenie Meyer would have had the same success with a Bella/Jacob based romance?
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

:o . I would kill for a kiss from Edward. I would give up the Lex.
eliselovesedwardx
Completely Dazzled!

Post by eliselovesedwardx »

EDWARD LOVERS!! I have decided to return and grace you all with my presence again..Not that you would've noticed my absence but whatever!

So now to the newest questions..
Let's see..*thinks hard and deep*
~I would stand in blistering heat in ski gear (so that when I kissed him he would cool me down nicely..)
~I would..Eat many many chillis (once again to cool me..)
~And I like the idea of killing..I don't mind who..Actually, I do..Just as long it wasn't another character *cough*Emmett*Cough* por someone in my family..Otherwise..Name Away! :D
~And I think..I..Might..Be..Willing..To..Give..Up..The..Lex.......maybe..

Was there ever a time where you reconsidered your faith in Team Edward? Cause I can't help but sympatize on Jacob's part as well. Do you think Stephenie Meyer would have had the same success with a Bella/Jacob based romance?
For me, no. i didn't like Jacob the whole series up until BD, but hten I just accpeted him and understood where he was coming from, but I didn't like like him. It was just, OK, so he's a part of it, and not a big of a jerk as I thought.
And i don't htink it would have been successful if it was Jacob/Bella, because throughout the series it was always about the 'Forbidden Love' and how they wanted most what the couldn't/shouldn't have and how they are so different yet love each other. How he's always fighting with himself to keep her alive - his wants vs his thirst.
I think if it was Bella/Jacob, they were both human(ish) but they could've been together, nothing was stopping it (if Edward wasn't there of course) - Charlie approved, Jacob wasn't fighting to not kill her every second ghey were together..Those sort of things.

Did that answer the questions?
::Elise:: Backhoe Operator for EDC, Inc~EDC's Cheer Squad Captain!
I'm on the List~The names Mooner
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

I would not sleep for weeks to have a kiss from Edward.
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
edwardlikeshaystacks

eliselovesedwardx wrote:
Was there ever a time where you reconsidered your faith in Team Edward? Cause I can't help but sympatize on Jacob's part as well. Do you think Stephenie Meyer would have had the same success with a Bella/Jacob based romance?
For me, no. i didn't like Jacob the whole series up until BD, but hten I just accpeted him and understood where he was coming from, but I didn't like like him. It was just, OK, so he's a part of it, and not a big of a jerk as I thought.
And i don't htink it would have been successful if it was Jacob/Bella, because throughout the series it was always about the 'Forbidden Love' and how they wanted most what the couldn't/shouldn't have and how they are so different yet love each other. How he's always fighting with himself to keep her alive - his wants vs his thirst.
I think if it was Bella/Jacob, they were both human(ish) but they could've been together, nothing was stopping it (if Edward wasn't there of course) - Charlie approved, Jacob wasn't fighting to not kill her every second ghey were together..Those sort of things.

Did that answer the questions?

Thanks for answering my question. :P one of the few who actually did. Hehe, well, ill always be a Team Edward because that was who I fell in love with to begin with. But I guess I'm not AS anti-jacob as I was before. I do believe that forbidden love is the main theme for the books.

Where the Edward lovers at?