Discussion of the New Moon Movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
who_needs_fangs?
Digging the Castle Motif

Re: Who would you like to play...

Post by who_needs_fangs? »

He does fit the physical description, but Edi's signed on for three movies, even if he's only in the first two books. So no hot Brazilian actor.
|Allie (Red) and Sami (Cocoa) and Sydney (Yank) are ❤|Conch=twin|
|SBS|Major V|Heidi Volturi|Veronica Ricci|Some other stuff I forgot|
|Banner Screenshots by Squid, Avie by Abby|
TopazLove
Learning to Love Green

Post by TopazLove »

who_needs_fangs? wrote:He does fit the physical description, but Edi's signed on for three movies, even if he's only in the first two books. So no hot Brazilian actor.
Oh, I know. I am used to him now. :D But, I didn't know he was signed on for THREE movies. Huh, I wonder how they will do that.....flashbacks?
imwiththewolf23
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by imwiththewolf23 »

hey nice pick TopazLove! i really like edi a lot though (but i might be team laurent if it was that guy!!!) sorry jakie i still love you.
Clara "Al Capone" Romano for Twi-Mafia
The first werewolf in the mafia with a power. don't touch me, It'll hurt.
Lidia's official comedian
TEAM JACOBImage
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

xblgirl wrote:Eh, I'm not that big a fan of either Annasophia or Dakota but Annasophia would be a LOT better than Dakota. In reality, Dakota's acting sucks eggs. And I'm talking about like 8yr. old eggs that have been in the sun AKA the Sahara Desert :) Annasophia didn't do too bad in Bridge to Terabithia or Because of Winn-Dixie but, those weren't anything like Twilight. That kinda worries me...
I could not agree more about Dakota Fanning..I wholeheartedly believe that Annasophia would be a much better Jane though..For serious..

The Reaping promotional photo
http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii25 ... ing-04.jpg

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k196/ ... bb8df6.jpg

She has that deceptively angelic face which works so well..better than Dakota because I will admit, I was a Dakota fan a while back and thought she was a cute little girl, but now she is just in an awkward stage..
xblgirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by xblgirl »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
xblgirl wrote:Eh, I'm not that big a fan of either Annasophia or Dakota but Annasophia would be a LOT better than Dakota. In reality, Dakota's acting sucks eggs. And I'm talking about like 8yr. old eggs that have been in the sun AKA the Sahara Desert :) Annasophia didn't do too bad in Bridge to Terabithia or Because of Winn-Dixie but, those weren't anything like Twilight. That kinda worries me...
I could not agree more about Dakota Fanning..I wholeheartedly believe that Annasophia would be a much better Jane though..For serious..

She has that deceptively angelic face which works so well..better than Dakota because I will admit, I was a Dakota fan a while back and thought she was a cute little girl, but now she is just in an awkward stage..[/quote
Wow, I was expecting someone to yell at me XD. Annasophia is amazing but not that big of a fan. Young actors usually don't attract my attention very well. That first picture would be brilliant in New Moon minus all the weird things that don't belong there haha. So was I, but she kinda disappeared and then now she's back. She should've stayed where she was...
I'm an obsessed fan and not afraid to hide it :)
I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA »

I am seriously against having Dakota Fanning as Jane because i feel that if she was Jane i would be looking at Dakota not Jane.If you know what i mean.
I.WANT.TO.BE.ALICE is my Twi-Twin!
Rain.........Depressing. :D
Avatar and Signature made by me.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

G-Faerie08 wrote:

She has that deceptively angelic face which works so well..better than Dakota because I will admit, I was a Dakota fan a while back and thought she was a cute little girl, but now she is just in an awkward stage..
I cant believe i never thought of her, she's got that jane like-face, i would rather her then Dakota, and those pictures prove it, and she could easily darken her hair. Good going G-Faerie08 :)
Now theres two great Jane's out there, AnnaSophia and Jodelle... and there going to have a over known, non-like jane to play her! Its a bummer! :(
xblgirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by xblgirl »

I think that Jodelle would be better than Annasophia, personally. She has that eerie angel look. idk haha. I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA, lol, yeah I got what you mean. I agree. It's like she puts too much of herself in any character she plays, not the charater. She ultimately sucks at her acting nowadays. It makes me mad that she's just a signature away.
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

xblgirl wrote:I think that Jodelle would be better than Annasophia, personally. She has that eerie angel look. idk haha. I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA, lol, yeah I got what you mean. I agree. It's like she puts too much of herself in any character she plays, not the character. She ultimately sucks at her acting nowadays. It makes me mad that she's just a signature away.

Totally agree, i just don't understand why they would want her anyway? Yes she is a good actress, and i respect that, but she doesn't fit the character at all, well in my point of view she doesn't.
Im gonna loose all faith in the movie and in Chris, (I'll hate him for a long time) when Dakota signs.
xblgirl
Learning to Love Green

Post by xblgirl »

DumBumm wrote:
xblgirl wrote:I think that Jodelle would be better than Annasophia, personally. She has that eerie angel look. idk haha. I.WANT.TO.BE.BELLA, lol, yeah I got what you mean. I agree. It's like she puts too much of herself in any character she plays, not the character. She ultimately sucks at her acting nowadays. It makes me mad that she's just a signature away.

Totally agree, i just don't understand why they would want her anyway? Yes she is a good actress, and i respect that, but she doesn't fit the character at all, well in my point of view she doesn't.
Im gonna loose all faith in the movie and in Chris, (I'll hate him for a long time) when Dakota signs.
Mhm. Maybe they should really rethink their choices. I get so mad when I find out that the cast wants her there. At least one of them don't like her! I mean GOODNESS!!! I don't think she is anywhere close to Jane and she'll completely ruin the movie. I must say that Summit is really screwing themselves if they cast Dakota. They won't lose much business because it is still New Moon and Eclipse so, the fans want to watch the movie. I'm just afraid that Dakota will make everyone mad. Hopefully, if she does get the part, she will get lots of bad reviews :twisted: :lol: