Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

edwardlikeshaystacks
Often Mistaken for a Bear

Re: Edward Cullen bringing sexy back since 1901 --Team Edward #2

Post by edwardlikeshaystacks »

Good morning, fellow Team Edwards...wow, we need a shorter name. Hehe :)

I have another question:
If you were Bella, would you have wanted Edward to change you into a vampire as well? Or would you, like first Edward suggested in Twilight, just want to spend a long happy life with him? (Take into consideration your friends...family...dog)
Team Quil: Clove Ottawa
Emmaline-Jane: is the "Toph" of Lexicalia.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

If you were Bella, would you have wanted Edward to change you into a vampire as well? Or would you, like first Edward suggested in Twilight, just want to spend a long happy life with him? (Take into consideration your friends...family...dog)
Well, if I were Bella then I would really want him to bite me. I could give up all of my friends (including Jacob(ew)) for Edward. And in the end, Renee has her life with Phil and Charlie...well, I would have to leave sometime, wouldn't I?
But as me I have a very different plan that I don't really care to share.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Eternally Dazzled
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Eternally Dazzled »

If you were Bella, would you have wanted Edward to change you into a vampire as well? Or would you, like first Edward suggested in Twilight, just want to spend a long happy life with him?
If I were Bella, and I loved Edward that much, I would want him to change me. Bella doesn't really seem to have a strong relationship with anyone except Jacob(ew), Renee, Charlie, and Edward. It would be a sacrifice, but in the end, she only ended up giving up Renee. I think it would be worth it in the end.

Personally, I would want Edward to bite me, but only if I loved him (and he loved me) as much as Bella and Edward really love each other. Otherwise it would be such a big sacrifice for basically nothing.
<3, Gabi

Team Edward: the one and only knight in shining volvo. <3
Bulldozer Operator at EDC, Inc.: Let's break down some houses!
AAPC ~ Head shopper
I'm on The List
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

If you were Bella, would you have wanted Edward to change you into a vampire as well? Or would you, like first Edward suggested in Twilight, just want to spend a long happy life with him?
Hale yes!! I would miss my family and friends (not the dog =]) but Edward is all I want and it would be weird for an old lady to be in love with a 17 year old. Plus it would be selfish to make Edward cut his life short just to stay with me.
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
edwardlikeshaystacks

Haha, we are all true Edward faithfuls, then. ;) I'm not surprised at all that we all decided to sacrifice everything we loved as well as our lives to be with Edward.

Here's a little simpler one for those who want to answer some more:

What are some of your favorite Edward quotes and why?

Mine would probably have to be:
-when I said I didn't want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy
-as if there was a way that I could ever exist without needing you!

I love these two especially because his gentleman like ways seem to come out in these statements. He couldve easily said "I was lying when I said I didn't want you" or "I can't live without you." But he puts the most elegance in his words. Can't help but love it!
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

I think I'm with Bella on this one...I'm not 100% sure though. I mean, if Edward is the love of my life and I want to spend eternity with him, being turning into a vampire makes sense. Especially because he would go on living, and I would, well die. Plus, the whole old lady/sexy 17-year-old thing... yeah, I'm not into pedophilia, thanks. Haha. Then again, I would miss my family and friends, but if you wouldn't give up everything for the love of your life...then who would you do it for?

What are some of your favorite Edward quotes and why?
"Hmm." (after Bella hunts for the first time and her drress is all torn) because it's hilarious!
"So you seduced your all-too-willing husband. That's not a capital offense." Again, because it's hilarious.
"Do you have any idea how important you are to me? Any concept at all of how much I love you?" because it's so sweet and I wish someone (cough, Edward) would say that to me.
"Bella...Would you please stop trying to take your clothes off?" The hilarity continues...
"By the way," he said in a casual tone. "I'm not leaving you." Because...because!
"I love you. I want you. Right now." *swoon*
And more... :]
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

My favorite quote EVER:
"How can I put this so that you'll believe me? You're not asleep, and you're not dead. I'm here and I love you. I have always loved you and I will always love you. I was seeing your face in my mind, every moment that I was away. When I said that I didn't want you, that was the very blackest blasphemy."
Forgive me if that's not word-for-word correct. I just typed off the top of my head.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Mrs.TeddyBear
Playing Thunderball

Post by Mrs.TeddyBear »

The quote that first made me swoon and has been my fave ever since:
"If I could dream at all it would be about you and I'm not ashamed of it" -Pg.294, ch.13, Twilight
(if i remember right)
It's not only the quote, but the way he says it. The way he means it. The way he looks into Bella's (my) eyes and is sincerely trying to get her to understand that he loves here for everything she is and does! Aah, that's just the quote that make smy heart squeeze!Along with many others :D
APPCShopper|Mafia~GabbyTagliano
AntoinetteFrost~JCA|TeamEdward&Esme|EDCCS|2ICofRJR
EDCBackhoeOperator|GarageCheerCpt&2IC|SBSLevel1Bodygaurd
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i don't even know what my favorite quote is but i like all of those up there *points up* i just read one and i think i died of loving Edward all over again!
Oh! i just thought of one! it's not swoon worthy because everything he says is that way! but in BD...
"I bit a pillow... or two" i thought that was the best line in that book! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
edwardlikeshaystacks

Can't forget the, "You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever." bit. :)